Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas the redeemed. He will be one of the generals including Illidan fighting the legion.

Illidan. I wasn't at all happy with how they handled his and Kael's stories in BC, and I'd like to see him get a chance a at least some better resolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas Menethil with second choice of Cairne.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

I would bring back Rhonin, even though he hasn't been dead for too long. He always seemed like an awesome character and the Kirin Tor will only suffer now that leadership is left to Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Bolvar. Always loved him since the day I started playing.

Just struck me somehow /shrug.

And even though he died heroically (and wouldn't have had much of a life if he hadn't) I still think it would be neat to have him back. Anduin and him ruling together > Varian, any day.
    Well if Anduin ends up leading the army of light, maybe Bolvar we'll make an appearance and lend us some help via the undead horde since they are good friends. Man that would be badass. Us and Bolvar's undead against the full onslaught of the legion. Epic.

OT: I would say Cairne, but the more I read about and see in game with Baine the more I like him and can accept Cairne's death better. He's just like his father, and leads the Tauren very well. I think I will have to go with Medivh although he is technically not dead(just disappeared), such an interesting and unpredictable character. Whenever he is around you know something big is about to go down

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bezuki View Post
    I would bring back Rhonin, even though he hasn't been dead for too long. He always seemed like an awesome character and the Kirin Tor will only suffer now that leadership is left to Jaina.
    Whoa what? When did this happen? The new book I haven't read yet I guess? I love how they don't mention this important lore stuff in game(on horde side at least). I was wondering how Jaina suddenly became leader of the Kirin Tor. Rhonin, Krasus and Brox the WotA trio, all dead now , all giving the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good of Azeroth. Seems fitting to me that they all got to go like that at least.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-11-24 at 05:14 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Dunno why people picked Ner'zhul. He seemed like he got a pretty complete storyline, and in the end he got his tragedy.

Personally, I'd rather people would stay dead rather than get ressed (see: Muradin). If I had to pick someone, I'd probably pick Illidan; his death didn't really seem relevant to him. He didn't seem to get a fair shake in all of TBC, thinking about it a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Dunno why people picked Ner'zhul. He seemed like he got a pretty complete storyline
    "complete storyline" ?

All he got was being a small part into Arthas' campaign of TfT through the Frozen Throne and Frostmourne.

Arthas was the center of the story, everything was around him and Ner'Zhul himself got little to no lore outside the books. And even there ther's not much.

Which, for one of the most powerful mortal magic users in the entire Warcraft lore, it's pretty scarce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan, I guess. 'Killed by demons off-screen' was kind've anti-climactic. Wouldn't mind his rotting undead corpse coming back to life and fighting us if we ever go to the Tomb of Sargeras.

Medivh, he's one of my favorite lore characters. I found him to be a very interesting character with a cool twisted story.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-11-24 at 07:15 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Zul'jin - One badass troll that got screwed over by blizz.

Lady Vashj she is important lore character that died obeying Illidan's orders, but we never got to know why.Wish I knew more about her personal reasons helping Illidan.

how has no one said Magni yet? best lore character ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Varok saurfangs son so we could have a better Warchief.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Uther cause he is the best pally ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    I don't know if this counts but... Sylvanas. Like, resurrect resurrect. Just have her one day come over all pink and flush and blonde and elfish again. That would be, uh, pretty awkward in the Undercity that day, no?
    This.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    how has no one said Magni yet? best lore character ever
    I don't think Magni is really dead to be honest

I would also go with Medivh, though, poor Meds :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Cairne, loved him in wc3 and was really sad to know him dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Gul'dan, I guess. 'Killed by demons off-screen' was kind've anti-climactic. Wouldn't mind his rotting undead corpse coming back to life and fighting us if we ever go to the Tomb of Sargeras.
    I'd like to see Gul'dan come back in a Burning Legion expansion. He could have had his soul captured by Sargeras, and now be forced to serve him. He'd be plotting to get free of course.

Cairne. I miss him. He was awesome.

I would trade Varian Wrynn for Bolvar Fordragon in a heartbeat, and give away Jaina to boot. Like *that*. (Bolvar Fordragon is to the alliance as Thrall is to the Horde - first faction leader, etc.)