Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Second Wind LOL

Deleted
    Shaman right now, gonna be finally nerfed though

Deleted
    Shamans. If I remeber correct any of the Arenateams at Blizzards World Challenge had one.

resto druids only #2?

But they have so many powerful anti focus abilities(a vanish, symbosis eisblock, etc) and quite a lot of serious cc.

I think the best should be seperated from arenas and rbgs at least.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    Shamans. If I remeber correct any of the Arenateams at Blizzards World Challenge had one.
    That doesn't mean a lot. They used 4.3 cata setups.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    Shaman #1
    Druid #2
    Holy Paladin #3
    Mistweaver #4
    Priest #999
    Pretty much this for arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    resto druids only #2?

But they have so many powerful anti focus abilities(a vanish, symbosis eisblock, etc) and quite a lot of serious cc.

I think the best should be seperated from arenas and rbgs at least.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 04:26 PM ----------

That doesn't mean a lot. They used 4.3 cata setups.

The players changed classes depending on which were the best. Resto Shamans are the best, therefore it was the highest represented healer.

Regarding restodruids. They are literally forced to play with a mage for ice block or their survivability will be shit.
    Rdruids also lack alot of bursthealing to handle the retarded burst some setups have.

Resto Shamans # 1 for a very long time now. 5.1 might bring them down to second place or maybe third at most.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    The players changed classes depending on which were the best. Resto Shamans are the best, therefore it was the highest represented healer.

Regarding restodruids. They are literally forced to play with a mage for ice block or their survivability will be shit.
    Rdruids also lack alot of bursthealing to handle the retarded burst some setups have.

Resto Shamans # 1 for a very long time now. 5.1 might bring them down to second place or maybe third at most.
    said shamans at the bnet championship are also all long time shaman players so... the only people who aren't playing their usual class was some of the rogue/disc players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    said shamans at the bnet championship are also all long time shaman players so... the only people who aren't playing their usual class was some of the rogue/disc players.
    Yeah.. And they changed for resto shaman because they are the best healers. What are you trying to say that we haven said already?

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Resto Druids, Mistweavers, Warriors, Shadow Priest
    warriors suck at healing in pvp...
    resto druids can overheal a group of dps, warriors cant, we die if even 2 players are dpsing us.

Shaman #1
    Druid #2
    Holy Paladin #3
    Mistweaver #4
    Priest #999
    this 10 chars

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    warriors suck at healing in pvp...
    resto druids can overheal a group of dps, warriors cant, we die if even 2 players are dpsing us.
    jk 300k hs then 1v1 the other one

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rahynn View Post
    Rshams for any comp

Resto druid for Wizard comps
    Hpally for melee cleaves
    Disc priest for RMP (and that is all)
    Actually I think the other healers would be better for RM as well
    Last edited by Senathor; 2012-11-25 at 09:14 PM.

Arena:
    Shamans >> Paladins = Druids >>> Mistweavers > Priests

RBG:
    Shamans > Mistweavers = Druids > Paladins >>> Priests

Druids would be best, but they are too vulnerable to swaps and get completely annihilated if there is a purge on the enemy team.

Priests don't have good throughput, oom easily and are pretty susceptible to being trained.

Paladins mana, throughput and CC is good, but die to mages far too easily.

Mistweaves are okay, they output a lot and have okay burst healing. They don't really have any huge amounts of CC but their stun talent means they normally come out okay after swaps.

Shamans are just godmode. Output is insane, CC is average, survivability is pretty good (SLT) and they bring tremor which is so make or break. They are also the most forgiving healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with resto druid and resto shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Arena:
    Shamans >> Paladins = Druids >>> Mistweavers > Priests

RBG:
    Shamans > Mistweavers = Druids > Paladins >>> Priests

Druids would be best, but they are too vulnerable to swaps and get completely annihilated if there is a purge on the enemy team.

Priests don't have good throughput, oom easily and are pretty susceptible to being trained.

Paladins mana, throughput and CC is good, but die to mages far too easily.

Mistweaves are okay, they output a lot and have okay burst healing. They don't really have any huge amounts of CC but their stun talent means they normally come out okay after swaps.

Shamans are just godmode. Output is insane, CC is average, survivability is pretty good (SLT) and they bring tremor which is so make or break. They are also the most forgiving healer.
    shaman's are weaker to dispel spam while they are being focused and druids are no longer in cata weakness of being swapped, they have a 30sec get out of jail card.

The tree of life won't help them if they eat a stun or a blanket silence. Barkskin (+Ironbark) and displacer beast are the only real defensives Druids have.

There is no way hpals are better than druids. After the change, blanketing a shaman will really destroy them they will be able to do nothing but die if they don't have a trinket. Druids can still shift while silenced, and they will be the new healers everyone will be complaining about. Hpals are good, but they aren't resto druid good things like displacer beast > pounce > cyclone > cyclone > cyclone > might bash (disorienting roar) Typoon for melee or spell interrupts, constant root/slow break and 40% damage reduction (barkskin + ironbark) available every 45 seconds, with those powerful hots are very good.

Right now it's definitely resto shaman > resto druid > holy paladin > shadow priests > mistweaver >>>>>>>>>>>> disc/holy priest.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2012-11-26 at 12:11 AM.

i was impressed first by the mop changes of the rdruid, coupled with symbosis on a mage for ice block. With his 30sec vanish, ice block and tree of life he looked pretty tough and is if played right.

However, played 5vs5 yesterday won most games until we popped in a kinda godcomp setup, Shaman helped with a lot of cc by a frostmage is unkillable without fotm burst dds. Our team was just 4 fun and i never believed in it right from the start. We had no mage, hunter or warrior. And sad but true this games does not work without the ridiculous burst if there is a rshaman.

To make it short, we killed the ele schaman quickly but were unable to kill the rshaman or his friends it was a 5vs4 fight in favor for us but the heal was unstoppable even with cc and many swaps and high pressure, the rshaman never went really oom just a bit low on mana and recovered quickly. With a healer like this, the burst fotm classes are really justified. My next team will have line up of just those bursters and a rshami too.

Didn't know the balance was this bad in 5vs5 brackets, too.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2012-11-26 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcasmo View Post
    Almost everybody TBH. Healing itself is out of control IMO. Its gotten to the point where more healers = Greater chance to win.
    I just pictured a bunch of nerdy developers drooling over your comment. "Working as intended" they scoff.. Honestly, I know what your saying but I can't help but feel like this is exactly what they want.

Deleted
    Shaman #1
    Druid #2
    Holy Paladin #3
    Mistweaver #4
    Priest #999
    I agree so much...disc priest is crap right now

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Right now it's definitely resto shaman > resto druid > holy paladin > shadow priests > mistweaver >>>>>>>>>>>> disc/holy priest.
    I'll have to go with this aswell. Just hope 5.1 brings the changes that are necessary

Anyone else feel like rshamans are about to get bent over?