Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Aria and Darth Revan?

Yes I know that's not Darth Revan
    Reward for this weekly challenge.
    Corsair

Deleted
    So i've been hesitating lately, are the weapon pack worth it? if not both which one would you pick?

Deleted
    Thats something only you can answer.

I mostly get them in order to support BioWare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    So i've been hesitating lately, are the weapon pack worth it? if not both which one would you pick?
    I'd say the latest one. N7 Typhoon is great fun in SP, as is the N7 Piranha.

Shotgun is better. Venom.

Shotgun shaped grenade launcher! Besides it looks like Asari design. Not many of those laying around.

Actual fun part is to use a Rank X Typhoon without the help of RNG gods. (I just modified my credits in Gibbed's Save Editor and voila!) (You need about 6 million to get all weapons from rank 1 to rank 10.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted

Obviously.

Deleted
    Remove the pony doll and you got a deal.

Ever wanted to watch a guy solo Platinum while yawning and giving detailed instructions?

Deleted
    Any Coalesced edit expert in here? I'm looking for a way to prevent corpses from disappearing so fast (thx console again). It was doable in ME1 and ME2 but I can't find which field to edit in ME3.

I think they may have removed that option. I've seen several threads on it and no one's been able to come up with an answer. There's an option for decal life span in the ME3 Coalesced.ini but I think that's just for things like bullet holes in walls, not corpses.

I admit. I learned a lot from the yawning guy. Never found any fun in solo runs before watching that. I might start my way up with silver. Just gold is enough, I don't think sky is the limit for me.

"Watch that, just dodge it!" "All about the timing."

I think there is something in his accent that I like. I'm not sure.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:11 AM ----------

I got a problem though. I saw people run with the item you are supposed to retrieve. The item dropping and being picked up sound plays over and over again in the map before the announcer has a chance to say "Object has been dropped"

Is this a hack or a glitch? I mean, I know a few faster ways to retrieve (Walk sideways, backwards. Heavy melee on Vorcha, Krogan and Armiger Turians. Perhaps N7 Fury and sword users too, never tried) but I couldn't figure out how to run around with the objective, retrieving both in about 15 seconds.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I admit. I learned a lot from the yawning guy. Never found any fun in solo runs before watching that. I might start my way up with silver. Just gold is enough, I don't think sky is the limit for me.

"Watch that, just dodge it!" "All about the timing."

I think there is something in his accent that I like. I'm not sure.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:11 AM ----------

I got a problem though. I saw people run with the item you are supposed to retrieve. The item dropping and being picked up sound plays over and over again in the map before the announcer has a chance to say "Object has been dropped"

Is this a hack or a glitch? I mean, I know a few faster ways to retrieve (Walk sideways, backwards. Heavy melee on Vorcha, Krogan and Armiger Turians. Perhaps N7 Fury and sword users too, never tried) but I couldn't figure out how to run around with the objective, retrieving both in about 15 seconds.
    Sprint while spamming space
    Spam drops it and picks up while going at (almost) full speed.

I guess that makes it legal then?

I'll give it a go in a few bronze solos to get used to it, thanks.

First time I heard that I thought the person was trying to troll spam the group with that noise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    First time I heard that I thought the person was trying to troll spam the group with that noise.
    Not as good as reave spamming

Interesting discovery about the Leviathans and how they might not be entirely truthful about the state of things: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/15051230

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I think they may have removed that option. I've seen several threads on it and no one's been able to come up with an answer. There's an option for decal life span in the ME3 Coalesced.ini but I think that's just for things like bullet holes in walls, not corpses.
    Yeah I found the decalls options, set them to 4 minutes durations but body disappearing really contributes to make the game unrealistic. They pay a lot of attention to have plenty of npcs in the background in the citadel. But in fighting area everything seems disconnected from reality. You stand a spot and kills dozens of husk just to see the place clean as new 15 seconds later.

Deleted
    I miss being able to throw around chairs/tables/corpses

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Yeah I found the decalls options, set them to 4 minutes durations but body disappearing really contributes to make the game unrealistic. They pay a lot of attention to have plenty of npcs in the background in the citadel. But in fighting area everything seems disconnected from reality. You stand a spot and kills dozens of husk just to see the place clean as new 15 seconds later.
    That's typically done to accommodate lower-end PCs, as having a lot of objects (such as corpses) littering the entire playable area eats up a lot of enemies. Though they may have removed it for another reason, who knows. Honestly, I never really noticed them disappearing because I'm always focused on moving forward. lol