Current state of PvP (Swifty Video)

Swifty doing some 2vs2 Arena...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nncOKX0y5lo

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    current state of what, 2v2, 1v1? They don't even try to balance for that. I think a blue even said the other day that even 3v3 isnt' that balanced either. Need to get into 5v5 or RBGs before the balance kicks in. Don't really see how this video states anything important.

EDIT: I was completely wrong on this post. The Blue post actually said "3v3 is probably the most balanced bracket".
    Last edited by Katfish; 2012-11-25 at 12:52 AM.

Just good that Rogues cant kill everything in the game 1v1 these days. They are finally BALANCED!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katfish View Post
    current state of what, 2v2, 1v1? They don't even try to balance for that. I think a blue even said the other day that even 3v3 isnt' that balanced either. Need to get into 5v5 or RBGs before the balance kicks in. Don't really see how this video states anything important.
    That would be odd that it's not balanced with 3v3 because all of there big tournaments are based around the 3v3 game .

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Drunk View Post
    That would be odd that it's not balanced with 3v3 because all of there big tournaments are based around the 3v3 game .
    yep I was wrong. Went back to reread it and it actually says "3v3 is probably the most balanced bracket". lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing interesting, don't waste your time watching it. It is basically a rogue who can not kill a resto druid 1v1 so swifty is calling for rogue buffs. My valance druid needs buff because he can not kill healers 1v1!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Didnt Swifty also make videoes about all the classes, calling them OP and he wanted to nerf them? The only class he did make about was the warrior.

GJ Swifty.

Deleted
    Stop posting this retarded video.

10+ Year Old Account
    this video is complete shit,lets brake it down shall we?first of all this video should not be about buffing rogues but rather nerfing healers.2nd of all there are two so call OP'ed warriors in that video and both are dead,why is that?way to much cc/healing/dps from druids and all heals atm,rogues are fine.look at 9:30 in the video to see just how OP'ed heals are atm.

im willing to guess they all blew there cd's to kill both warriors?i been saying it for a long time,wow's prime years "BC" are long gone.the game has gone down hill since BC.

didn't watch because it says swifty in the title of this thread