Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You think they'll release the kill vid soon, or wait for more guilds to down it first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    So sad Blizzard can't make a Heroic endgame boss that lasts more than 1 lockout. Why aren't there any more M'uru or Lady Vash'j difficulty bosses anymore?
    I hate people who are misinformed. M'uru took 6 days. That isn't a lockout.
    Shadows are cruel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to them, even though i much rather see a 25man WF, the fight is fucking insane, prob best boss since H Rag. Gz to them (ps. wonder what droped)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I hate people who are misinformed. M'uru took 6 days. That isn't a lockout.
    m'uru took 4 days, stop being so misinformed bro!

So sad Blizzard can't make a Heroic endgame boss that lasts more than 1 lockout. Why aren't there any more M'uru or Lady Vash'j difficulty bosses anymore?
    M'uru died after 4 days what are you talking about? If you forgot, or simply unaware, sunwell was gated. M'uru was killed 4 days after he was available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    m'uru took 4 days, stop being so misinformed bro!
    I was drawing on a memory from Bosskillers, but I just had to google myself and found that website doesn't exist anymore (or well, it's now a gold selling site).

Could you provide a link? Not saying your wrong and I'm right, I'd just like to see.
    Shadows are cruel.

Nerfs killed the boss! Paragon was first!

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I was drawing on a memory from Bosskillers, but I just had to google myself and found that website doesn't exist anymore (or well, it's now a gold selling site).

Could you provide a link? Not saying your wrong and I'm right, I'd just like to see.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2008/05/03/mu...-by-sk-gaming/

Ragnaros Heroic (25) waves at you.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

I both hoped for and feared Paragon getting it first on 10 before anyone got it on 25.

Feared because I knew it would cause so much more 10/25 drama to erupt. This happened maybe less than half an hour ago and the drama brewing is already unbearable.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I both hoped for and feared Paragon getting it first on 10 before anyone got it on 25.

Feared because I knew it would cause so much more 10/25 drama to erupt. This happened maybe less than half an hour ago and the drama brewing is already unbearable.
    I felt the exact same way. I like Paragon as a guild. 10 or 25man, they are always top of the game. It speaks volumes that the next best 10man is in 19th place currently. People act as if one raid size or the other is easier/harder, when its almost never the case. If 10man were 100% Objectively easier, the top 50 guilds on WoWProgress would always be 10mans.

Im not saying that 25man raiding is easier BECAUSE there are more of them on the top, that would be just as stupid as the reverse. However 25man guilds tend to be more hardcore in their mindset than 10mans. Its very rare to see a true 40+ hour a week 10man, whereas all of the top 25man guilds do that regularly during progression.

4/4 Method.

2.93m wipe before was kind of heartbreaking.
    Last edited by Ashvael; 2012-11-25 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, wasn't expecting a second guild to get it so soon.

Deleted
    Aye props to them.

Also lol @ fanboys who say 10M are harder than 25 but then have the audacity to compare them to each other in a race for the tier.

Fact is a guild with arguably some (if not almost all) of the best players in the world made a smaller group and roflstomped their format...I mean seriously look at the diference between Paragon and the second highest ranked 10M guild.

<deleted>
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2012-11-25 at 07:27 AM.

25man gets world first: working as intended
    10man gets world first: omfggg easy m0de bosses, 10 man n00bs!!!111eleven

Logic, what is that?

In short, Paragon are in a league of their own. 10 man or 25 man, they are undoubtedly the best WoW gamers in the world, they have proved that many times over in both sizes of raiding, why then do you people, with your mediocre raiding experience in comparison, attempt to demean their efforts because you favour a larger raid size?

Honestly, grow up.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

LoL, so I'm guessing mages/locks/DKs and rogues are what you need for this fight judging from that recount?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    4/4 Method.

2.93m wipe before was kind of heartbreaking.
    Since you guys got the first 25 man kill but there is a 10 man kill as well, will you guys be releasing the vid asap, or do we have to wait until another guild downs the 25 man version? I really want to see this boss >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Since you guys got the first 25 man kill but there is a 10 man kill as well, will you guys be releasing the vid asap, or do we have to wait until another guild downs the 25 man version? I really want to see this boss >.<
    Whichever guild puts up their video first will be the one I root for next tier.

I guess now would be who's going to get the Tier 15 kill in 5.2.?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing