10+ Year Old Account

Herald of the Titans.

Was wondering what spec I should play for Herald, Feral or Balance. I was originally going to go balance but after looking at the Tier 8 4pc bonus for balance it has make me think twice. What would do more DPS at level 80? My Druid is level 67 at the moment so I'm not exactly experienced with Druids. Thanks.

EDIT: For those who don't know the 4pc is this: 4 pieces: Each time your Insect Swarm deals damage, it has a chance to make your next Starfire cast within 10 sec instant.

it does not meter. this fight is trivial now. play whaterver you prefer playing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    it does not meter. this fight is trivial now. play whaterver you prefer playing
    I like to min max, that's why I am asking. Doesn't matter if the fight is trivial.

^ It was exceedingly easy with cata flasks/pots but if you can use the MoP ones now on top of even more class changes I wouldn't be surprised if you could 5-6 man it now. To answer your question though you would have to figure out which spec is more broken at 80

15+ Year Old Account
    If its just for dps I'd imagine it doesn't matter that much. As long as you do mechanics right.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Doing this run myself in two weeks, the fight is pretty east now, and I have heard it being 5 manned,

But I'd go ranged over melee on the fight any day of the week,

Also as the above said cata flasks and potions are allowed, MoP Talents make a huge difference, and you can have proffesions at 600, for example my friend whos a SP has max herb and tailor, so he has a 3k haste proc, and a 1.2k spell power proc,

my mage is 219 icc gear with 226 tier, and she hits 10k avg on each boss, I believe my the dps needed form each person is 5k, so yea, normally I would say everyone on top form, but a couple of numbers here or there isnt going to change the fight
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Go with feral, u can tank if needed. But like the others said doesnt matter, its easy now, we kinda 8 manned.