Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Yeah about the same as my new hunter, 2 days 4 hours played and Im at 87. I did a lot of gathering as well to max out mining, skinning.
    I have skinning and mining on my monk too. XD But i didn't really work on them. I like to level the toon, then the professions.

Made by Shyama, Goddess of MMO's XD

I went with the third option, every time I have rolled a druid I end up making it my herbalist due to that ability so it'd be nice to have the balance.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellsMama View Post
    I went with the third option, every time I have rolled a druid I end up making it my herbalist due to that ability so it'd be nice to have the balance.
    My druid is my main so I dropped herbalism long ago for two raiding profs. People tend to act like ALL druids are herbalists but they are not.

It's a fun little perk for druids, like bubble hearth. It's hardly game breaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    i voted A though i wouldnt mind it if they couldnt mine/herb while in travel form
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better option:

Allow us to mount up quicker (Again). It used to be 3 seconds, but I still can't find it equal in certain processes. I think reducing it to one second would help a lot in removing these... comments.