[yet another pet suggestion thread] Kunhong

Yeah, yeah, it's not a new suggestion, but I kind of have a different idea about this pet. Remember Kovok? He's a FLYING Kuchong. I mean what a great design for a pet. A pet that can walk like it's colossal brethren and can fly as well. Why not a pet that has 2 modes,, can fly and can walk as a skill!

The Kunchong(Text from Wowpedia)
    The Kunchong are massive, violent, and without a question the biggest threat that pandaren have experienced in a long time. The cycle of Mantid birthing and building revolves around the Kunchong, a colossal insect large enough to threaten whole towns by itself. The Mantid revere this enormous creature, and when instinct compels it to stampede throughout the continent, eating earth, trees, and lakes, they follow behind, collecting the amber-colored resin it secretes, birthing their young and creating their homes in its wake. If other races’ homes are trampled by the Kunchong, it is of little consequence to the Mantid. Where the Kunchong's shadow falls, they walk. Where they walk, the land is transformed.

Family; Kunchong (Exotic)
    Default type when tamed; Tenacity
    Diet; Meat (cooked, uncooked), Fungus, Amber.
    Exotic skill: Dual Cycles

'The Cycle; Air Assault'
    The Kunchong spreads its wings, flies, losing its 'Amber Carapace' skill and gains 'Amber Bombs. The Kunchong will receive 5% movement speed bonus for 8 seconds when this skill is activated . 20 seconds cool down. CD shared with 'The Cycle; Siege'.

'The Cycle; Siege'
    The Kunchong closes its wings, lands, losing its 'Amber Bombs' skill and gains 'Amber Carapace' . The Kunchong will receive 5% armor bonus for 8 seconds when this skill is activated . 20 seconds cool down. CD shared with 'The Cycle; Air Assault'.

Family skills
    Amber Carapace
    Instant 1 min cooldown
    Requires level 20
    The Kunchong encases itself in an 'amber crystal', reducing damage taken by 50% for 12 sec. Only usable in 'The Cycle; Siege' form.

Amber Bombs
    10 Focus, plus 5 per second
    Channeled
    Requires level 20
    The Kunchong channels a storm of crystal amber bombs attack, causing 275+((RAP * 0.288) * 1.5) Amberstorm(nature/fire) damage every 2 sec for 8 sec to all enemies within 12 yards. Only usable in 'The Cycle; Air Assault' form.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2012-11-26 at 05:52 PM.

not until warlocks get to summon the eredar twins lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    That's it, thread over. Let's all go home.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Well there 's nothing wrong in wanting the Eredar Twins as pets. Why not make a thread of it in the Warlock forum?

They're called Kuchongs according to the achievement, and Kunchongs elsewhere.

Weird. At first I thought there was a typo in this thread, but it appears the typo is in the achievement. Fail WoW is fail.

Well, either way, it's not Kunhong!
    Last edited by Xiphias; 2012-11-26 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    They're called Kuchongs according to the achievement, and Kunchongs elsewhere.

Weird. At first I thought there was a typo in this thread, but it appears the typo is in the achievement. Fail WoW is fail.

Well, either way, it's not Kunhong!
    In the spirit of the typoes, I typoed as well