Deleted
    Valiea's request finished. I'm not entirely sure is it what you were looking for, but I tried my best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gayia View Post
    Hi guys!
    I would love to request a signature.

Visible text: Gayia

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Gayia/simple

Gear set: Just the set I'm wearing on my armory link - Steadfast, no helm visible.

Your pose: I just want my character to look straight

General colour scheme: Pink/Blue - generally very girly, pretty and beautiful

Any extras: There can be stars or something else in the background, I want it to be very sweet and pretty. Smooth face, pretty eyes etc
    I'll claim the signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Ill claim this, may only get to it on the weekend though.
    That is perfectly fine! Thank you very much.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellsMama View Post
    Someone has decided to do my signature, thank you.
    Could one of you talented artists please create a forum signature for me please? Thank you!

Visible text: Euthanasia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Priest Tier 8: Sanctification Garb/Sanctification Regalia
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like to be shown casting a holy spell, maybe show one glaring ball of holy light in her hand/hands.
    General colour scheme: Black, grey (light and/or dark), dark blue, maybe minimal white... I want a very dark theme with the only light being the holy spell. Something that looks evil.
    Any extras: Feel free to be creative, I just prefer it to be dark, deathlike and if it works with those colors requested.
    This was PM'd to me, so picking this up too.

Signature Request: Beastmaster - Blade's Edge

Visible text: Just my Character name. Something in red (metallic) maybe

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.restokin.com/wp-content/u...n_colors_2.png The top kitty/bear is my coloring.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tmaster/simple

Gear set: None for the Druid shape shift pose

Helm visible: No. Shapeshift only

Your pose: Would love to have the bear and cat facing each other, almost nose to nose, or possibly a split face left 1/2 bear and right 1/2 cat

General colour scheme: Red/purple

Any extras: Nope.

Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request: Strukk/Strukkz - Llane

Visible text: The character names - Strukk (undead male rogue); Strukkz (orc warrior). Also, "The Immortal" once on the sig (see pose section for more details)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Strukk/simple (rogue)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Strukkz/simple (warrior)
    Gear set: Full T14 for both rogue and warrior. Rogue is assassination so daggers are good, and the warrior is protection. I prefer the normal tier sets rather than the heroic versions.

Helm visible: No for the rogue, yes for warrior.

Your pose: I'm thinking side by side or back to back in the middle, with Strukk's (rogue) name/colors on the left, Strukkz's (warrior) name/colors on the right. But whatever looks good in your opinion, I'm just thinking what I've seen in the past that I've liked. As far as "The Immortal", I'd like it probably in the middle with the characters, either above or below them because it signifies the title I use for both. No quotations, ofc.

General colour scheme: I would say red scheme for Strukk's side, and the warrior brown-ish scheme for Strukkz's side. Or whatever would look good with the red but still has that plate/warrior feel!

Any extras: I prefer a dark look, not literally but just a....badass look rather than a bright feeling. Not cynical, but just like a badass hero kind of feel if you get what I mean.

Thank you so much to anyone who takes this on! You guys/gals do amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gayia View Post
    Hi guys!
    I would love to request a signature.

Visible text: Gayia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Gayia/simple
    Gear set: Just the set I'm wearing on my armory link - Steadfast, no helm visible.
    Your pose: I just want my character to look straight
    General colour scheme: Pink/Blue - generally very girly, pretty and beautiful
    Any extras: There can be stars or something else in the background, I want it to be very sweet and pretty. Smooth face, pretty eyes etc
    Here you go, I hope you like it. I have no idea what I was thinking picking up a human female signature. >.<

OMG the same toridd from BLACK BLOOD BATTALION?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterofBladesEdge View Post
    Signature Request: Beastmaster - Blade's Edge

Visible text: Just my Character name. Something in red (metallic) maybe

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.restokin.com/wp-content/u...n_colors_2.png The top kitty/bear is my coloring.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tmaster/simple

Gear set: None for the Druid shape shift pose

Helm visible: No. Shapeshift only

Your pose: Would love to have the bear and cat facing each other, almost nose to nose, or possibly a split face left 1/2 bear and right 1/2 cat

General colour scheme: Red/purple

Any extras: Nope.

Thanks in advance!
    Got an idea for this let me get started on this one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here you go, I hope you like it. I have no idea what I was thinking picking up a human female signature. >.<

Thank you very much it's beautiful Thanks a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

I had two different borders, one for a darker site and one for a lighter one, just in case you want to use the signatures elsewhere. I know I didn't exactly fit everything you asked for, but it all looked a bit too much. I still hope you like it, and if not just let me know. :3

Signature Request:

Visible text: Character Name - Novx

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Novxjr/simple

Gear set: Warlock Challenge Mode Gold Transmog Armor.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Standing or Shooting a spell (whichever looks better, I'll leave that up to you)

General colour scheme: Green / Black mostly (Dark, but not too dark that it takes away from the image)

Any extras: My ideas are the upper body (Head, Chest, Arms) of the character (on the right side of the sig) with some sort of aura around the warlock wearing the full Challenge Mode Xmog Armor (Betrayer Set) with the name on the left side "Novx". Thanks ahead of time for anyone who may give it a shot - PM me if anything is unclear.

-Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

That is just amazing Geeki, I love how real and shiny the golden wings look and the gold sparks around them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    That is just amazing Geeki, I love how real and shiny the golden wings look and the gold sparks around them.
    Thank you Riv! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    Got an idea for this let me get started on this one!
    Awesome Can't wait to see what you come up with! I made sure to include my hair color scheme to try and make it easy.
    SHIFT HAPPENS. THEN BLOODSHED. TRUE STORY.

PM Request:

I had two different borders, one for a darker site and one for a lighter one, just in case you want to use the signatures elsewhere. I know I didn't exactly fit everything you asked for, but it all looked a bit too much. I still hope you like it, and if not just let me know. :3
    O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!

If possible is there ANY way to make the "L" in lathus capital? If not no worries but this is freaking BEAUTIFUL <333 Thank you so much!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!

If possible is there ANY way to make the "L" in lathus capital? If not no worries but this is freaking BEAUTIFUL <333 Thank you so much!!
    It's not an issue at all - I sent you a PM with the "L" capitalized. :3 I save all my .PSD files so edits are quick and easy. I'm very glad you like it!

Hey all! I would like a signature for my druid and seeing there are so many talented artists here I thought I would give it a go!

Visible text: I just want my character name: Drefbloom

Armory link/Facial screenshot: here is my armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bloom/advanced

Gear set: I would like my current equipment to be shown.

Helm visible: Yes. I would like my Cursed vision of Sargeras to be shown!

Your pose: I would like somewhat of a shoulder and above pose where the camera only shows my shoulds and my face.

General colour scheme: Since I'm playing a druid I would really like a nature inspired theme.

Any extras: would be cool to have some effects that would seem normal in a nature enviroment, basically whatever you think works!

Thats it I guess and don't be afraid to go outside the box if it is something you think would work better!
    Thanks for reading this and have a great day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request
    Visible text: Rehija - the Beast within
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ehija/advanced
    Gear set: S3 Shoulders, S1 Chest, Defilers Tabbard
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: the upper half Torso visible, nest to the Face Loque Nahaks Head. Maybe cuddling ?
    General colour scheme: Green / Black

Big thanks in Advance

PM Request:

Omg I am friggin jealous!!! That is so awesome. Love that set!