Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Ppl saying Paragon won are forgetting that they gear themselves in 25man whereas the proper 25man teams don't have the luxury to gear themselves in 40mans where more loot drops. So Paragon are disqualifying themselves from 10man by gearing in 25 imo.
    Oh really?
    I think that you should be pleased that paragon brought 25 ppl raid professionalism in the 10 man raiding scene because now you can see how the content is tuned when people with similar skill and mainly similar gear enter the place.
    You wouldnt like your content to be tuned in a way that you could beat it with 7-8 ilvs less than 25s now would you?
    And you wouldnt like to beat 25s that do 3-5 normal clears on normal modes (meaning they are preparing like champions) with just a full clear by 10 people the week normal are available?

Also newsflash
    Your race doesnt have many other 10 man guilds besides paragon in it, by your standards.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier14_25

World 2nd 10man guild atm

World third 10 man guild atm.

World 4rth 10 man guild atm

Maybe you should follow their examble rather than inventing rules if you re after top ranks, or understand that the importand thing here is that people go through extra efford, run larger groups, have people willing to support them unselfishly for their guild to claim the best they can (non core raiders or social ex raiders).
    Those are good things, they bring the game in a different level, they are making the race that we are watching smt more than "watching no lifers beating up pixels".

What those guilds do, is available for everyone to do it. And since they are, they are part of the game.
    If you want strict 10s, you have to understand that it is fine, but you cant demand world firsts, especially by "excluding" people that put in more efford and showing greater commitment than your team, or the team you might actually support.
    Last edited by mmoc4cbbce03d2; 2012-11-26 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    Ppl saying Paragon won are forgetting that they gear themselves in 25man whereas the proper 25man teams don't have the luxury to gear themselves in 40mans where more loot drops. So Paragon are disqualifying themselves from 10man by gearing in 25 imo.
    You're aware 25m guilds also gear themselves up in various 25m and 10m runs... right?

10+ Year Old Account
    25 man guilds split their team up into 2-3 other 25m groups with alts and such to funnel gear to their core players. So, they are disqualified too!!

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Players in world-first race 25-player guilds each have multiple alts that they use in runs to funnel gear to mains. Same difference.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Congratz to Blood Legion 10(?) man Sha of Fear HC!

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Shitstorm incoming...

10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshot in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-of-Fear-Kill shows 25.

All that matters is world first. So if 10m is easier, then all the 25 guilds should convert to 10m if they want it. I don't recognize Method, they're first last imo. Doing things because they're harder is all well and good but means nothing. You could go into the raid ungemmed and unenchanted, so yeah, if you down it that might mean you have a little more skill, but you won't be getting world first. Gratz to paragon.

Took them long enough.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Screenshot in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-of-Fear-Kill shows 25.
    It said 25/10 on wowprogress, that's why I was unsure, no shitstorm necessary!

10+ Year Old Account
    It said 25/10 on wowprogress, that's why I was unsure, no shitstorm necessary!
    I saw the same thing. I think that pops up if not all 25 log out for wowprogress to update or something like that.