Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kevin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hyori/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=35044657
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: In the stance of how my armory(Hyori) is showing. If you can. Your decision on adding the weapons from armory if it works well, if not then disregard.
    General colour scheme: Green works.
    Any extras: Hmm, not exactly sure.
    PS:::::::: Wondering if you can kind of mimic this signature--> http://i49.tinypic.com/3536uc3.png (Taking note of the Japanese symbols in the background). And make an additional one, which is two sigs(If that's alright), of what YOU think fits based on my description.
    Just wondering if any of the editors have gotten to this yet. Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterofBladesEdge View Post
    Signature Request: Beastmaster - Blade's Edge

Visible text: Just my Character name. Something in red (metallic) maybe

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.restokin.com/wp-content/u...n_colors_2.png The top kitty/bear is my coloring.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tmaster/simple

Gear set: None for the Druid shape shift pose

Helm visible: No. Shapeshift only

Your pose: Would love to have the bear and cat facing each other, almost nose to nose, or possibly a split face left 1/2 bear and right 1/2 cat

General colour scheme: Red/purple

Any extras: Nope.

Thanks in advance!
    ALL DONE,

Finally I had to really work out how to get both the forms in there and after 30 minutes of spending time trying to merge the heads of the 2 forms, I just decided to do it like this and I'm actually really pleased by the result!
    So I hope you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to request a forum sig from one of the talented artists here.

Visible text: Maelisha upper left corner - Osaes il Shyr - Bottom right corner
    Font: something strong and feminine
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links because I am a new member here. But Maelisha - Uldaman is my armory. I have a SS if someone PM's me I can give the link. The helms I want pretty much hide the head and face, so perfect facial detail isn't really needed.
    Gear set: again I can't post links, sorry. But one of 2 sets.. the artist can choose what ever is best for them to work with.
    Set 1: Mantle of the avatar, Vestments of the avatar, Cowl of the avatar.
    Set 2: Robes of transcenence, Pauldrons of transcendence, Cowl of Benevolence.
    No weapon plz. I have the sets, and can put them on and take a SS if needed. Im not sure how it works.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: artist choice.
    General colour scheme: I like deep dark clean colors, and bright shiney colors. Nothing pastel, or easter looking plz.
    Any extras: I would like to see something like my toon about to be engulfed in darkness, with the holy light fighting it back.. if that makes sense.

I've got a big project for anyone wanting to help a new streamer on twitch. I've tried to set up my own design and failed miserably at it so yea, I need some help. I'll be needing a background, a header (sort of-see below), a BRB image and info box.

I have a image already for the header I just can't get it to fit. We'll find a way to get it to you.

For the back ground you can surprise me a bit but I know I want lots of pretty greens, a tree form and a kitty somewhere. Maybe one on each side.

For the BRB image, jeez I don't know. Even more green and maybe a tree form chasing after the fawn pet. YES.. that's a great idea.

The info boxes....the main thing I know I want is a pic of my alts all together with their names above them. (not all of them just the 85 and up) list incoming.

Laztokk-llane
    For him, I'd like him to be in that dragon looking armor and some fitting bow. Pose- sitting
    kkarma-aman'thul
    Kkarma can be in the gear she's in now. Pose waving
    Raukhoof-llane
    For Rauk I'd prefer him in T12 I believe it is. The blue hawk wings and helm get up. Pose-shy
    aeygun-scarlet crusade
    Prefer him in his stored transmog of the pally teir from black temple, a suitable weapon and the shield from being exalted with the people from that island of Quel'thalas. (sp) Pose-blocking?
    Myrkridia-moonguard
    Myrk is my evil little baby. I would like her in her Malefic set with that zergling looking staff. Maybe with that gears wings outstretched? Her Wrathguard by her side and possibly casting.
    Idianna-moonguard
    I'm not sure what gear to put her in. I've never gotten around to setting up a mog that feels right. Something frosty. Pose-shy (maybe doing it at rauk and him at her?)
    Ivorypaw-aman'thul
    Just in cat form. Pose-Dancing
    Wolftail-Aman'thul because she has a funky A in her name. but I would like her dancing in specter wolf form with Ivory.
    Dramus-aman'thul
    With Dramus I want the mog gear his wearing but with bronze daggers. (the ones that look like survival knives) Pose-Crouch
    Mokktal-Scarlet crusade
    With Mok.. well... his mog is overlord but I never got a suitable weapon so Surprise me on what you think is best. Pose also surprise me.
    Here's the last big baby
    Icyhoof-scarlet crusade
    I have no idea what to do with him for this family photo. This one is purely up to you.

Also fr my info box I need a twitter link of some sort. getinthebag Maybe some sort of perching tauren druid in flight form or some funny perspective in relavance to the twitter emblem. Be creative!

Also a link to my blog. kawkawgetinthebag. Two tree forms? one on each side? no idea

I also have a picture for you to put in for laughs. my failed attempt at making a picture but i can't post links yet so we'll need to find a alternate way to comunicate needed things.
    if you can make Ivy kicking a pc and sending it flying near my chip in button that would make me laugh and smile too. ;p

I can't think of anything else and I'm all for artistic vision so if you think of something else or think changing some of my ideas may make something even better then GO FOR IT!

I'll be sure to credit you for all work done on my blog and my twitch channel.

I'm sorry this is so much and I'm most likely breaking some rules that I don't know about.

I just started to stream and it looks horrible at the moment. I want to feel good about what I've chosen to do and not look at my channel and say "What a piece of crap." Ivy4life on twitch

Thanks to all who bother to read this wall of text and thank you for all the hard work you do for people!

Edited to take out the bajillion links I put in to help whoever wants this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I am mistaken - Twitch is completely changing the layout for their streaming pages and most parts of custom layouts will no longer be visible.

An example of the new stream page is here: http://www.twitch.tv/thortok2000/new

I know a lot of artists (myself inlcuded) are very hesitant designing anything for Twitch right now until they figure out what the end design will be.

Well if someone could at least claim this for future use even that would be fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlilly View Post
    Well if someone could at least claim this for future use even that would be fantastic.
    Not much point as they may not be around for the new twitch, It's fine and you can re-submit when it launches !

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Unless I am mistaken - Twitch is completely changing the layout for their streaming pages and most parts of custom layouts will no longer be visible.

An example of the new stream page is here: http://www.twitch.tv/thortok2000/new

I know a lot of artists (myself inlcuded) are very hesitant designing anything for Twitch right now until they figure out what the end design will be.
    The new twitch layouts are so ugly! I dont know what they are thinking personally.

just wondering if someone here was able to do just change the text bit of my sig to say "Snickerz" instead? would be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    So - I decided it was about time to make a signature that actually went with my MMO-Champion alias. Do you guys like it? :3

*bounces around*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    OMG the same toridd from BLACK BLOOD BATTALION?
    the same, lathus!

So - I decided it was about time to make a signature that actually went with my MMO-Champion alias. Do you guys like it? :3

*bounces around*

B-e-a-utiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    1 week bump.

Hey there guys

I would like to request a new signature for myself. As I did a name/race change the present on really doesn't fit anymore.

Visible text: I would like the text to read "Champions of Sen'jin" It should be somewhere either top or bottom corner.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: My bear and hunter .

Gear set: No gear set for the druid, just the bear form. Would like T8 recolor to be worn by hunter.

Helm visible: No and No

Your pose: Bear should be doing the "swipe". I have no idea in which pose the hunter would look best. Will leave that up to the artist.

General colour scheme: Natural warm colors which would fit the general troll theme.

Any extras: Would like the hunter and druid visible, druid in bear form and with the same hair color as in the screenshot. Hunter also with same haircolor. Rest I would leave up the artist as I have no idea on how to fit those 2 on a sig.

TYWM to whomever decides to start working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Friednug View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Friednug (Character Name) and Sacrifice (Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Friednug/simple
    Gear set: T14 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: See below
    General colour scheme: Nature / Arcane again see below
    Any extras: This is the part that I'm going to do my best to explain. What I would like is to have my character sig split. I play boomkin. So the left side would be a caster form with a green theme, leaves and such. The right side would be a boomkin form with an arcane yellowish theme, shooting stars and such.

I hope one of the people working on this thread can come up with something. After seeing some of the sigs done here I'm really excited to see what you all come up with.
    Been a while since I have posted this. Wanted to repost and attempt to get one of the cool artists to claim it.

sacrificeguild.org/sites/default/files/nugsig2%20copy_0.jpg

That is what i was able to come up with on my own. But, I was wanting them to be back to back in the center, with the colors described. Im a total beginner, so please excuse my shoddy attempts to recreate some of you guys work.

Cant post pics so I simply just posted a link.
    Last edited by Friednug; 2012-11-27 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaped View Post
    just wondering if someone here was able to do just change the text bit of my sig to say "Snickerz" instead? would be much appreciated
    How's this?

I'm assuming you're still on Saurfang?
    /wave
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Beasteh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Tauren
    Gear set: Most recent hunter tier set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Most accent on the shoulders
    General colour scheme: Yellow and black
    Any extras: some fancy lines

bnet: Adimaru #2805

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Rokugan (Character Name) and Sacrifice (Guild)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rokugan/simple
    Facial screenshot: Worgen
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Action shot with weapon swinging or pointing towards screen
    General colour scheme: black and green or grey and green
    Any extras: not picky anything badass looking

Quote Originally Posted by Drefzor View Post
    Hey all! I would like a signature for my druid and seeing there are so many talented artists here I thought I would give it a go!

Visible text: I just want my character name: Drefbloom

Armory link/Facial screenshot: here is my armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bloom/advanced

Gear set: I would like my current equipment to be shown.

Helm visible: Yes. I would like my Cursed vision of Sargeras to be shown!

Your pose: I would like somewhat of a shoulder and above pose where the camera only shows my shoulds and my face.

General colour scheme: Since I'm playing a druid I would really like a nature inspired theme.

Any extras: would be cool to have some effects that would seem normal in a nature enviroment, basically whatever you think works!

Thats it I guess and don't be afraid to go outside the box if it is something you think would work better!
    Thanks for reading this and have a great day!
    Claimed and done - made two different colours, so you have a choice. Hope you like at least one of them

Requests CLOSED

*bounces around*
    Looks great! I loves seeing this stuff early on your Deviant page too =3

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted

*bounces around*
    Haha, I love it! Especially the shirt. That's the "official" druid t-shirt, isn't it? Nice addition!