Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I'm rather late, but dat trailer!

I died. In my excitement I went to BSN to discuss it. Big mistake, they're bitching about it. The sad part is that I'm not surprised.
    I am still awestruck even after a night of sleep after watching DAT trailer I am absolutely looking forward to playing that shit this evening.

This DLC has to be amazing. It has 4 big missions and if you compare that to the 2 big missions of LAIR then you hopefully have a fucking amazing DLC !!!

BTW: Dat voiceactor of Petrovsky is pure WIN. Both Aria and Petrovsky, this is gonna be badass. I loved how Petrovsky said "Turn back !!!" and Aria returned: "Your a DEAD MAN!!"

Epic stuff.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:37 AM ----------

Oh and BTW: Of course those guys on BSN are bitching about the trailer and Omega in general but that does not surprise me at all. They all seem to be 10 year old kids that can´t afford to pay 13 bucks or whatever it costs in dollars so they bitch about the price.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-27 at 08:38 AM.

Speaking of BSN, it's pretty funny about the poll there. The thread is full of people whining, yet the poll itself is vastly in favour of getting the DLC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Speaking of BSN, it's pretty funny about the poll there. The thread is full of people whining, yet the poll itself is vastly in favour of getting the DLC.
    Yeah I just saw the most recent threads and they consist of:

"Passion lost for creating titles/good DLC content?"

"Carrie Anne Moss doesn't sound like she cares."

"Why Petrovsky's fate will decide my final verdict of ME3 as an RPG"

"Would the Omega DLC be an easier sell for you at $10."

"I hate ME3"

I mean seriously ... how can you be so brainfucked ? I am really angry after reading all those threads that consist to 100% of pre-assumptions and bitching.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:55 AM ----------

For all of you wondering who the VA for Mister "Badass Russian" Oleg Petrovsky is:

It´s Brian George. This is the same guy who voiced Knight-Commander Greagoir in Dragon Age Origins, and Larius in Dragon Age 2: Legacy.

Pretty good choice to be honest!
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-27 at 08:47 AM.

I've read the comic. It was good, showed what Petrovsky is willing to do, and how he draws the line.

Based on the comic, I'd expect him to rebel against TIM after finding out what TIM has done so far. That also would be the obvious choice to go for an ending in Omega.
    My expectations for the DLC aren't through the roof, but they are high based on what I've already seen so far on the comic.

I still trust Bioware to pull through. That's why I'm done with the whine threads on BSN. I still do check the multiplayer discussions there regularly though.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    So the DLC is gonna be released between 10 AM and 11 AM GMT in the UK (Mike Gamble confirmed that on Twitter) for the xbox.

Currently it is 09:40 AM in London. Only a few minutes/hours left peeps.

Sadly I can only start to play it in about 6 hours work and stuff ... DAMN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    So the DLC is gonna be released between 10 AM and 11 AM GMT in the UK (Mike Gamble confirmed that on Twitter) for the xbox.

Currently it is 09:40 AM in London. Only a few minutes/hours left peeps.

Sadly I can only start to play it in about 6 hours work and stuff ... DAMN.
    So about a 2pm tomorrow release for PC. (exaggeration)
    For no rason. (correct spelling)

Origin usually posts DLC at around 5-6PM GMT.

Deleted
    Sanchia ‏@aichnas
    @GambleMike *spell check edit* Hi, I was wondering if you had a rough idea what time Omega will be up on Xbox live UK time?

Michael Gamble
    ‏@GambleMike

@aichnas roughy 3 am or 4 am mountain standard time. Convert

Sanchia ‏@aichnas
    @GambleMike So 10 or 11am GMT time, thank you for replying.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 11:05 AM ----------

Ryan Farmer ‏@Grey_Nayr
    @CabLivingstone Excuse me. Who is that providing the voice for General Oleg Petrovsky in the Omega DLC?

Caroline Livingstone ‏@CabLivingstone
    @Grey_Nayr the fabulous Brian George.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 11:08 AM ----------

Omega is UP on xbox 360 NOW.

I am a sad panda at work right now
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-27 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    My prediction -
    Final choice will be:
    Kill Aria, use Omega resources and Russian General to fight against the reapers. Lose Blood Pack, Blue Suns and those yellow guys. Gain Ex-Cerb forces.
    Kill Oleg, lesser resources as Aria will be focusing on Cerberus. Booty call. Also, she wrecks shit.

As much as i like Aria, she is unstable and chaotic (which is why we like her) but she is a liability in the war.
    Sorry babe, you have to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    My prediction -
    Final choice will be:
    Kill Aria, use Omega resources and Russian General to fight against the reapers. Lose Blood Pack, Blue Suns and those yellow guys. Gain Ex-Cerb forces.
    Kill Oleg, lesser resources as Aria will be focusing on Cerberus. Booty call. Also, she wrecks shit.

As much as i like Aria, she is unstable and chaotic (which is why we like her) but she is a liability in the war.
    I know what my Renegade Shep is going to do with Aria. First violently f*ck her and then shoot her in the head.

Nah seriously I am looking forward to those descision that you can possibly take during the DLC.

Deleted
    I know what my Renegade Shep is going to do with Aria. First violently f*ck her and then shoot her in the head.
    Shoot her right into the mouth as Shepard goes: "First rule of the galaxy: Dont fuck with Shepard!"

Deleted
    Huh... boitic combo'ing the Harvester when you rescue Ann in Leviathan sets off all the explosives around it.
    Also found a game file edit to keep equipped weapon in cutscenes, pretty funny sometimes as it also has it equipped in the shuttle while you fold your arms and stuff (puts it away normally in others though for some reason)

Deleted
    The DLC has 1,99 GB which is exactly the size limit for DLCs. Took me about 1 hour to download that with my super slow connection (xbox)

Looking forward to play that shit when I get home again. YAY !!

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Huh... boitic combo'ing the Harvester when you rescue Ann in Leviathan sets off all the explosives around it.
    Also found a game file edit to keep equipped weapon in cutscenes, pretty funny sometimes as it also has it equipped in the shuttle while you fold your arms and stuff (puts it away normally in others though for some reason)
    I hate that default Avenger and Predator that Shep and his squad always wield in the cutscenes ...

Looks so stupid to suddenly have your Shep equipped with an Avenger when he was using a Typhoon before and even worse when he uses the crappiest Pistol in the whole game.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-27 at 02:25 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that default Avenger and Predator that Shep and his squad always wield in the cutscenes ...

Looks so stupid to suddenly have your Shep equipped with an Avenger when he was using a Typhoon before and even worse when he uses the crappiest Pistol in the whole game.
    That's a limitation of their cut-scene engine. Though the game knows what weapon Shep is carrying they cannot know that at the cut-scene creation process. They can show the right gun in short and simple cut-scenes wher eShep using in-game animations and stuff - like entering a room and such. But more complex cut-scenes that require custom animations (designed specifically for that cut scene, with default Avenger/pistol) can't have such luxury. Even if they could replace it on the fly (I doubt it) - guns still have different form factors. And that can affect the visuals, like a long gun going into a camera and cutting in half so you see its insides or going inside Shep's body or bodies of his squad-mates. You know there are many nuances.

Deleted
    Mass Effect spaesh mareen
    Oh wow... that perfect capture moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    My prediction -
    Final choice will be:

No no no you have it all wrong.

You:
    Destroy Cerberus forces but in doing so will also destroy Omega and Aria will die
    Control Aria and her forces but again, Aria will die
    Merge Aria and Cerberus into a mix of merc and cerberus troops
    Refuse Aria and the Collectors invade, destroy the Crucible, smash your halloween pumpkins, tell your kids there is no Santa Claus and the game ends.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    That's a limitation of their cut-scene engine. Though the game knows what weapon Shep is carrying they cannot know that at the cut-scene creation process. They can show the right gun in short and simple cut-scenes wher eShep using in-game animations and stuff - like entering a room and such. But more complex cut-scenes that require custom animations (designed specifically for that cut scene, with default Avenger/pistol) can't have such luxury. Even if they could replace it on the fly (I doubt it) - guns still have different form factors. And that can affect the visuals, like a long gun going into a camera and cutting in half so you see its insides or going inside Shep's body or bodies of his squad-mates. You know there are many nuances.
    That has always bugged the shit out of me, but at least I now know there's a reasonable explanation other than "we're lazy."
    Putin khuliyo

Anyone knows when it's out for PC?

Deleted
    1.7gb on PC
    Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    1.7gb on PC
    Awesome.
    Yep, less than a 30 minute download! 2 minutes left to go ATM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yep, less than a 30 minute download! 2 minutes left to go ATM.