Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Specs always go up and down like this, it's always a new spec that ends up on top every tier, which counts for most classes.

MM is currently so low because only 5-10% of all active hunters play it, if like say all hunters from top guilds would play it, the results would be way higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    So why don't they just increase hunter base damage by Aspect of the Hawk's % and remove the entire concept of Aspects from Hunters?

Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack are the only aspects that are a choice at this point. Hawk will be up 100% of the time and only swap for a run boost.

No more aspect choice necessary
    No more ammo
    No more pet feeding
    No more pet loyalty

I understand it simplifies the class, but to what extent? "Quality of life" is often used as a label to cover "make it require less thought"

I understand taking out unnecessary PITAs (I never liked having to pay for my damage with arrows. DPS had GPS; gold per shot) but at the same time it makes me sad to see the classes becoming so identical.

Hunters are basically just mages with a different cast animation and spells that do different damage types.

Hopefully they'll come up with actually interesting aspects.
    Since we have no dead zone, but our dodge is laughable and we have 0 parry, perhaps monkey could come back?
    Off topic a bit buy I really miss the boled part, or getting other pets to learn their attacks so I could teach it to my pet.

OT Fox was kinda cool or neat when it was new soon after that I grew to not like it, I am all for this change.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Specs always go up and down like this, it's always a new spec that ends up on top every tier, which counts for most classes.

MM is currently so low because only 5-10% of all active hunters play it, if like say all hunters from top guilds would play it, the results would be way higher.
    This is one of the best reasons some of the dps tracking websites ppl treat as the law of the game are often off the mark. Sure some specs are always weaker there has to be a top and bottom spec but the gap and amount of difference is rare as much as ppl make it seem like it is.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

i like the change

think about it

in pvp you need fox aspect because movility, that means you lose 10% damage buff from hawk

Now because you dont need fox aspect, you can use hawk and that means more damage in pvp (iron hawk plus 15% less damage)

Pretty much stay in dps stance and with the talent become a defensive stance too and you dont lose movility...

its kinda a buff i think.
    Last edited by eLPachuukko; 2012-11-27 at 07:08 PM.