can i make 600 skinning on my level 80 hunter?

basically as title, can i reach 600 skinning without leveling higher?

this is going for the master of all title achievement so i recently leveled a monk 1-80 to make blacksmith.

i have everything else 600 skill, and already have a 90 89 87 and 85 + 80 opposite faction toon ready for 5 90s achi + double agent so i'd rather not level more than i have to.

so ye can i reach 600 skill without needing to level up, i have enough leveling to do on 4 other toons already!

Deleted
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Profession
    Scroll down to level requirements 85 for gathering/main

think thats not correct
    got 600 skills on my 80 alt

[ http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Tiuga/advanced ]

Deleted
    Yeah thinking bout it, that seems outdated that link, as my troll Druids only just into hyjal and has zen master.
    My apologies, wow wiki outdated again.

You can do it (only have to be level 80 to learn up to 600) but the mobs in Vot4W and KW stopped giving me skill points at I think like 575, and they were levels 86-88 IIRC. I think I finished up in Kun-Lai or something, which I highly doubt an 80 could handle but if you have a friend who can give you a ride and help out if things get bad, you should be good.
    I got halfway through 85 just from farming skinning mats, so I imagine an 80 would be at least 81 by that point. It'd also take a LOT longer since those 5 levels have a big impact on your stats (so no AoE pulling, probably). Plus, one of the best places to do it (and a place in Vot4W that you'll get skillups past the easier spots) will probably be way too hard for an 80. It's the Nesingwary spot, and there are lots of pats and sneaky foxes who jump you every minute or so. The turtles there are good though, if you stick to that side.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get a friend with a flying 2-seater to fly around killing the mobs for you.
    “In order to make apple pie from scratch, you must first make the Universe.” Carl Sagan

wait wait wait, you only need to be level 80 to get to 600 on any profession? If that is so, that is the best news I've heard all day and will be leveling up multiple scribes this week!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    wait wait wait, you only need to be level 80 to get to 600 on any profession? If that is so, that is the best news I've heard all day and will be leveling up multiple scribes this week!
    Yep. Here's one for inscription. "Level 80" http://www.wowhead.com/spell=110417

Quote Originally Posted by Wtflock View Post
    You can do it (only have to be level 80 to learn up to 600) but the mobs in Vot4W and KW stopped giving me skill points at I think like 575, and they were levels 86-88 IIRC. I think I finished up in Kun-Lai or something, which I highly doubt an 80 could handle but if you have a friend who can give you a ride and help out if things get bad, you should be good.
    Can you summon an 80 into the Jade Forest? I thought you had to go through the quest line on the ship (alliance side at least) in order to not get kicked back up to the ship - even at 85.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Imo best place to lvl up skinning is on the deer dailies in Valley of Eternal, only problem being the patting lvl 90 wolfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    you missed out on the big cash cow that was the first DMF of mop though!