The kids didn't deserve to die, but what are you gonna do, right?

Make the shooter do a public apology and clean some public bathrooms for a few years. GG

Quote Originally Posted by kjcasey View Post
    Look the bottom line here is the kids made a very bad choice one which cost the their lives. Let this be a lesson to all teens that are involved in very criminal activities!!! Home intrusion is one of the worst crimes one can commit
    Murder is one of the worse crimes one can commit. You take away a person life everything they were everything they could be and you hurt their family and friends deeply. Especially this senseless murder. They were executed.

That story is very suspicious to me. The old mans story seems to be a little crazy, and I think there is more going on. He shot them, then he executed them, then he tried to hide the bodies? I have doubts that the kids ever broken in at all, because both of their stories make them seem to be pretty decent kids. I've got the feeling that this was pure murder and no self defense at all.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2012-11-27 at 08:11 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Hmm... never knew nice people can't make bad mistakes.
    Make mistakes - A few or several mistakes are totally fine. I don't mind them. But when you're breaking laws that can get you in jail for plenty of years. Doing Drugs, drinking as underaged. Does it stop there? No, they're lookin' for more and even break into a old seniors house in search of more. Tell me, how is that nice? Is a murder a nice guy? I mean he just did one simple mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Ædious View Post
    The kids didn't deserve to die, but what are you gonna do, right?

Make the shooter do a public apology and clean some public bathrooms for a few years. GG
    If we take his story, he shot up an intruder, then shot them in the head while they were unable to fight then left them in his basement. Never called the cops either and never intended to, it was his neighbor who was suspicious of him that did. Good game, really?

not saying what he did after he stopped them was right. But lets face it if they were at home watching tv instead of invading a mans home they would still be alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Is that sarcasm? I rank his execution of the teens well above home invasion. Hell, I rank any rape, murder, hit & run, and even domestic abuse well above that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Make mistakes - A few or several mistakes are totally fine. I don't mind them. But when you're breaking laws that can get you in jail for plenty of years. Doing Drugs, drinking as underaged. Does it stop there? No, they're lookin' for more and even break into a old seniors house in search of more. Tell me, how is that nice? Is a murder a nice guy? I mean he just did one simple mistake?
    His story is still odd...and the fact he never called the cops or intended to is very telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Is that sarcasm? I rank his execution of the teens well above home invasion. Hell, I rank any rape, murder, hit & run, and even domestic abuse well above that.
    Again, no way to know if those were the only invaders. No way to know if others might be armed. No way to know if she was trying to warn other invaders. Any half competent lawyer will have no problem getting him off.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

think with a little brains here. Its bad what happened but they should have not broke into a mans home!!!
    Murder is one of the worse crimes one can commit. You take away a person life everything they were everything they could be and you hurt their family and friends deeply. Especially this senseless murder. They were executed.

10+ Year Old Account
    His story is still odd...and the fact he never called the cops or intended to is very telling.
    His demeanor and story could be explained as him still being in shock when he gave it.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    That story is very suspicious to me. The old mans story seems to be a little crazy, and I think there is more going on.
    Regardless of the case - You can't look at it differently - What would you do when someone breaks into your house? Would pick the phone, wherever it is - Attempt to call the police in silence so they can't hear you, even though you don't know if they're armed. Right? And wait 5 - 10 min for the police to arrive so some people can steal and snatch all your stuff and maybe find you.

Most likely you will use the arguement - THEY WERE TEENAGERS AND NOT EQUIPED WITH WEAPONS - This might be true, but how would I know that? How can I be sure of that a group of two breaking in my house are un-equiped with weapons? I wouldn't take the chance, would you?

Stop defending someone that has done wrong. Close the first case to resolve the other one. This has two parts.

snip...

But at no point should having compassion for a criminal make you worse than them. It's just empathy and understanding. Something which is lacking.
    Where was the understanding and compassion when the 2 teens decided to break in for the elderly man that lived there?

Hmm... never knew nice people can't make bad mistakes.
    Guess you should forgive the old man who had his house invaded then. He made a bad mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    This girl should've called the police. She didn't need to have a gun

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kendra-st-c...ry?id=17524438
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is odd. But you're centralizing the old senior at age of what? 60-70? Problem is that we all speak without experience. We don't know how this man felt. 60-70 year old guy - most likely is disabled in some way. Someone breaks into his house and know put yourself in the picture - What to do? You're more into to prove the girls innocence and putting the man in the dark light than trying to resolve this case.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasphemousMusic View Post
    Guess you should forgive the old man who had his house invaded then. He made a bad mistake.
    old man who people didn't really like and was suspicious off kills two teens in cold blood after they were incapacitated. He's a mental case that needs to be locked away in a centre.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in America. I have lived here for most of my life now. The culture here is very much about self.
    Oh? And where do you live? The United States of America is an extremely diverse country. Having lived here nearly all my life I could argue that every state has its own culture. Living in Utah is a hell of a lot different than living in Texas. Living in New York is a hell of a lot different than living in California. Different people. Different mindsets. You are grouping together entirely different people and in my opinion are coming very close to nation bashing. Gun rights is a hotly debated topic especially in the United States. Not all of us are egotistical, selfish, gunslinging maniacs. In fact, I know of very few who are.

With that said, back on topic I hope this guy stays in jail for the rest of his life. I don't see any way to justify what he did. Two teenagers do not deserve to die for attempting to steal who knows what. I don't care if it was $10, $50, or even $10,000 worth of stuff. Two lives > $10,000 worth of items. Two lives > $1,000,000 worth of items. Fucking hell, people.

I just wish the teens where at home instead of breaking into a home.

The other guy understood what I was saying, perhaps you should brush up on your comprehension skills mate.

The healthcare law is flawed because it forces people to buy into private systems. I am talking about healthcare through the government, like most nations. Also I take absolutely no government aid, so exactly how am I a freeloader? What are you a Romney 47% of America sucks type of supporter? And if I did get government help why would I become a freeloader? Is this what you think of people in your nation that need help? Absolutely disgusting.
    heh, you can derail this thread because it's been beaten worse than a dead horse... or dead home invader.

The fact that you are involved in the courts means you are costing tax payers money. You won't expand on what it is, so we can assume you have tied up at least a judge if not a public defender as well... along with any court personnel needed to deal with your case.
    Now you want to talk about healthcare... you obviously then don't support Obamacare because it forces people to purchase health insurance. So if that's such a huge issue, it amazes me that you in the same breath bash Romney who is against Obamacare. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    This girl should've called the police. She didn't need to have a gun

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kendra-st-c...ry?id=17524438
    When I had the gun, I didn't think I was actually going to have to shoot somebody," the 6th grader recalled. "I think it's going to change me a whole lot, knowing that I can hold my head up high and nothing can hurt me anymore.
    I sense a problem here..