Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreguy View Post
    So what is everybody's total spent?
    Broken Sword trilogy = 1.39 euro
    2x Trine Collection = 14. 98 euro
    Borderlands = 4.99 euro
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution = 3.49 euro

About 25 euro for 7 games and one expansion (+ a copy of 2 games and an expansion). I also spent 15 USD on Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate edition + Dragon Age 2 + Mass Effect + Mass Effect 2 on Amazon on friday during the Black Friday sellout so... about 31.5 euro all in all.

So 11 games and one expansion (technically 13 games, 2 expansions) for just under an hour of paid work. I am pleased. The Broken Sword trilogy and the BioWare Bundle that cost 15 USD is worth it alone, and I'm loving Trine, the missus loved Trine 2 to death and I've yet to play Deus Ex or Borderlands but... I'm more than pleased indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what is everybody's total spent?
    About £30-ish more or less.
    Only games I didn't pick up that I wanted was BL2 and OMD2 of which I wanted to buy but don't like the idea of spending loads of money in one go, and besides the games I bought and already have will keep me chugging along until Christmas.

Around 45 bucks

Got Cargo Commander, Magic 2013, War of the Roses, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, and Mark of the Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    The demo doesn't really do it justice. It's got one of the most unique settings and storylines in any game I've seen with great combat to go with it. I don't know anybody who played through the game and didn't like it. It's a little on the short side if you don't do all the little side challenges, but still very much worth the purchase.
    Well on sale it was less then three quid, putting it around the value of a particuarly pleasant bag of malteasers (I'm eating a more expensive one right now), so unless it is physically painful to play or just sucks total donkey bollocks (and from the sounds of it it doesn't) it would be pretty tough for it to not be worth the purchase.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My final total was The walking dead for 12.48$
    Star Wars KOTOR 2 = 2.49$
    Portal 2 = 4.99$
    Galactic Civ 2 = 4.99$
    Mark of the ninja = 7.49$
    OMD 2 are we there yeti = 1.25$
    Civ 5 gods & kings = 7.48$
    Universe sandbox = 2.49$
    Bastion soundtrack= 2.49$
    OMD for son = 3.74$

total spent 49.92 $, not too shabby

Deleted
    I spent around 33€, I think.

Only pricy thing I got was Darksiders 2, that I can't play because glitches. QQ

It feels very weird to look at Steam's Store page now. =o

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It feels very weird to look at Steam's Store page now. =o
    It really does. I prefer their sales loadout instead of the default.

All-in-all, I bought OMD! 2's DLC, and ME 1 + 2, totaling less than $20. My only regret was not getting Borderlands 2, but I'm holding out for a GotY edition with all the DLC.

...on a random note, I see a couple of people bought Orcs Must Die! 2. I'm looking to do hard mode stages, if someone's wanting to have a tag-along. I can help with regular missions, too, since I've cleared every map at least five times. My ID.

Deleted
    bought witcher 2, castle crashers, orcs must die 2 and kept them all for trade just incase i never play them...

Deleted
    I picked up Fallen Enchantress, Hotline Miami and I bought Dishonored for a friend

Alright soooo I may have bought a little to much but here it goes:
    Total War Shogun II-FoTS - $5.61
    BL2 Season Pass- $22.99
    Counter-Strike Complete Pack- $9.99
    Universe Sandbox- $2.50
    Orc Must Die 2- Complete -$5.25
    Skyrim Dawnguard/Hearthfire-$12.50
    Chivalry:MW - $12.50
    Recettear,Awesomenauts,Max PAyne 3 Collection- $33.37
    Dungeon Defenders Collection,Darksiders 2 season pass, XCOM - $52.77
    Sleeping Dogs- $9.99
    Assassins Creed 3- $49.99
    Totaling for $217 lol Glad I did a contract job before this for the boost in money!

Let's see what the damages are...
    KOTOR 2
    Fallout 3 GOTY edition
    Orcs Must Die! 2 with DLC
    Awesomenauts
    Mark of the Ninja
    Castle Crashers with DLC

Could've been muuuuch worse.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who had sleeping dogs for $9.99? Cause that was one sale I definitely would have picked up.

Total of $69, 7 games and a bunch of DLC.

Just 23 days left til the Winter Sale
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Who had sleeping dogs for $9.99? Cause that was one sale I definitely would have picked up.
    Green Man Gaming did they had it for 13.99 or something then a voucher code and it dropped to 9.99

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Green Man Gaming did they had it for 13.99 or something then a voucher code and it dropped to 9.99
    Dang it, how I missed that one, I have no idea. I kept checking them and Amazon the whole time. Oh well, just pick it up in 3.5 weeks when winter sale begins. My wallet is going to cry.

Deleted
    Posting late, but if anyone who doesn't have the Witcher 2 and is vaguely interested in RPGs/Slash 'em Ups and/or boobs, they should buy it on Steam now while it is 75% off. That's more than a bargain, for the quality of the game, it's a steal!

picked up gate crashers, bastion, dishonored, dead island goty, x-com and fallen enchantress. cant seem to install fallen enchantress though even after all the work arounds.
    Hopefully hitman will be more than the 35% off it is now on greenmangaming when the winter sale hits so i wont feel so bad for missing it.

Deleted
    I managed to restrain myself and only bought Max Payne 3 at 12€, mainly because I know I won't have time to play more games for the time being. But I'll admit I was soooooo close to buying Skyrim, only reason I didn't is because I'm waiting for the GotY edition.

Deleted
    I bought:

McPixel
    To the Moon
    Hotline Miami.

Already finished to the moon. Managed to restrict myself as I bought a huge load of games last summer and christmas sale, so there weren't that many games I wanted this time ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I spent more than I should, but it was totally worth it: Mark of the Ninja (I insist, best game on Steam!) + Batman Arkham City + Max Payne 3 + The Witcher 2 + Castle Crashers + Deadlight + Portal 2. Around 30~40 US$.