15+ Year Old Account

Anyone else have problem flying downwards?

I never had these problem before. started after about 6 hours playing today.

I can fly up, left, right as usual on my mounts but when I try to fly down it's like I cannot tilt as much as usual so for example if I'm trying to fly down to a mob / ore or something I have to sloooooowly fly down, best done in circles to reach the target.

X will take you straight down unless you are flying forward then it just makes a 45 degree decent. Or, you can double mouse direction to fly straight down. Also, you can hit the Home button on the keyboard which will lead you into a nose dive.

Are you steering by mouse or keys only?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    I never had these problem before. started after about 6 hours playing today.

I can fly up, left, right as usual on my mounts but when I try to fly down it's like I cannot tilt as much as usual so for example if I'm trying to fly down to a mob / ore or something I have to sloooooowly fly down, best done in circles to reach the target.
    I had this problem a few weeks ago, you have to die to reset it. I just flew up next to a graveyard.. jumped off my mount. Instant fix after death...
    Hope this helps!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turmatious View Post
    I had this problem a few weeks ago, you have to die to reset it. I just flew up next to a graveyard.. jumped off my mount. Instant fix after death...
    Hope this helps!
    Thanks that helped!