Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    No guild will ever kill Protectors on elite mode. It's impossible.
    Some people have the neck though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Some people have the neck though :P
    the normal elite yes, the heroic elite - no

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    there was a bug first week where u killed it normal elite and token rewards would give u heroic elite gear.

Pre-pull SW->HA macro has been ninja-fixed. Now unlearning SW with wings active just removes your wing buff leaving you with cd.
    Last edited by Megraam; 2012-11-28 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Pre-pull SW->HA macro has been ninja-fixed.
    yeah.. I hated doing it anyway, having to reload my ui every pull. At least with T11 switch I don't have to reload my ui.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=134735/battle-fatigue

There's our ms , along with everyone else ..

Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=134735/battle-fatigue

There's our ms , along with everyone else ..
    Probably stacks with MS...

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post

I have it, so no.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illmour/simple

I hope they remove it for you.

No guild will ever kill Protectors on elite mode. It's impossible.
    You do realize if it's not killable they will make it killable. In addition to that you can expect to see the 5% buff/debuff w/e it is in the coming weeks. So yes, people will have the neck on top of those that do now. I wouldn't be surprised to see you get it.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-11-29 at 02:14 AM.

I hope they remove it for you.
    Are you just an angry child? Grow up.

The question still stands, is it worth using with the upgrade system, It's like 50~ str for something like 50-100 wasted stats I think in the end? I have no idea.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2012-11-29 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    You do realize if it's not killable they will make it killable. In addition to that you can expect to see the 5% buff/debuff w/e it is in the coming weeks. So yes, people will have the neck on top of those that do now. I wouldn't be surprised to see you get it.
    I just found it funny that he even asked since as how the fight is now people can only dream about getting it. In 10-man the debuff will tick for 180k on everyone in the last phase as well as how it will be super hard to handle the stacks you get from the adds and moving the raid along to make sure noone explodes. This on top of the ridiculous DPS requirements. But yeah, they are obviously gonna nerf it eventually.

What? Do you think you deserve to keep it? Why would I accept people to get an edge from something that was clearlay a bug that shouldn't have happened?

Anyway, did you guys come to any conclusion whether we DS or TV on 2 targets with the 2 piece set bonus?

Deleted
    You did kinda get an item that was not supposed to drop for you.. so yeah it's not weird he says that.
    They could give everyone the normal elites instead and removing those hc ones :/

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    Is the Garalon neck better than the heroic elite neck with the upgrade system?
    in 100% bis and +upgrade you are very likely unable to use the H:elite neck.

Draenei I'm 100% sure it's unuseable.

It really depends on how much hit rating is wasted overcap 1% over is way too much.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 08:37 AM ----------

The question still stands, is it worth using with the upgrade system, It's like 50~ str for something like 50-100 wasted stats I think in the end? I have no idea.
    I need to see all the 2/2 items to make a proper guess on a refined bis set. If all the expertise is useable. which the neck SHOULD have more of + Str then the overcap 1% may not even matter.

Also Darkmist normal might not be so bad with our new 2 sec CD. Relic is a terrible +upgrade item like +200 str total on proc for 2/2 while orders gains 400 for a longer duration. Kay.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-11-29 at 08:39 AM.

Hey guys i recently got Bracers of Defiled Earth (Elite) and was wondering if i should use it over Bonded Soul Bracers (RF). I'm alittle worried about using defiled earth because i'd be losing more haste and i recently got 2 peices of tier so my haste is low as it is, would end up going down to 7,500 haste.

What do you guys think? Divintia is my name on armory, couldn't post a link.

Hello colleagues,i currently have 2 set bonus...I speced to HA coz of the 15% TV bonus,but i am in dilema which trinkets should i use with it. I got Lei'shis normal,Darkmist Normal and Xuen trinket...atm i am using Lei's and Vortex so if possible correct me if i am wrong or whatever . Thanks!

Deleted
    Hey guys, any opinions on http://www.wowhead.com/item=86860 VS. Malevolent, none of them are upgraded yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawkeeper View Post
    Hello colleagues,i currently have 2 set bonus...I speced to HA coz of the 15% TV bonus,but i am in dilema which trinkets should i use with it. I got Lei'shis normal,Darkmist Normal and Xuen trinket...atm i am using Lei's and Vortex so if possible correct me if i am wrong or whatever . Thanks!
    According to the OP trinket ratings, you should be using Darkmist and Relic.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Hey guys, any opinions on http://www.wowhead.com/item=86860 VS. Malevolent, none of them are upgraded yet.
    Malevolent personally.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I need to see all the 2/2 items to make a proper guess on a refined bis set. If all the expertise is useable. which the neck SHOULD have more of + Str then the overcap 1% may not even matter.
    Wowhead made that easier, at least. They put the functionality in already even before the official WoW armory has.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Also Darkmist normal might not be so bad with our new 2 sec CD. Relic is a terrible +upgrade item like +200 str total on proc for 2/2 while orders gains 400 for a longer duration. Kay.
    Well, it depends if you have the heroic version or not and are expecting to get it soon, like in my case.

Has a 2 holy power Inquisition always overwritten a 3 holy power Inquisition or is that new with the patch?