Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    you can move while you dps. <<< DAT IS OP

This is not reflected in sims, but in raids, movement heavy fights a good hunter should tear a new asshole to mages and warlocks. Okay, maybe not mages.
    Are you serious? The only thing this changed for me is it now Cobra delays my Kill Comands/Explosive shots. Jump used to be great for canceling a 2nd Cobra that was unintended... now i have to click escape with is lame.

Slightly off topic : My macros no longer work for some weird reason.

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /use 10
    /cast Cobra Shot
    /petattack
    /cast Dire Beast

and

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /use 10
    /cast Arcane Shot
    /petattack
    /cast Dire Beast

Worked fine until yesterday. Last night i noticed that my dps on Stone guard and Feng heroic is not as good as before and that i hadn't called a single dire beast... Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    You accuse others of jus blindly thinking the change is nerf, but then blindly assume its no nerf.
    Going ingame and using the ability will show you a different picture...
    It IS a nerf
    the thing is i have tested it, it is slightly more damage then it was before, nothing to jump up and down about but it also not a loss in damage. You simply cannot faceroll PvP anyone with it. Before it did its damage in 4 seconds now its done in 19... in a PvE encounter it doesn't matter if 1 button does its damage in 4 seconds or 40 seconds as long as all the damage is from the same button pushed.

now if you are doing LR back to back with readiness then its you being bad, you have to wait roughly 20 seconds between them now to get full damage from both.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Are you serious? The only thing this changed for me is it now Cobra delays my Kill Comands/Explosive shots. Jump used to be great for canceling a 2nd Cobra that was unintended... now i have to click escape with is lame.

Slightly off topic : My macros no longer work for some weird reason.

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /use 10
    /cast Cobra Shot
    /petattack
    /cast Dire Beast

and

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /use 10
    /cast Arcane Shot
    /petattack
    /cast Dire Beast

Worked fine until yesterday. Last night i noticed that my dps on Stone guard and Feng heroic is not as good as before and that i hadn't called a single dire beast... Any ideas?
    Both AS/CoS and DB are on the GCD. You're not supposed to be able to macro two abilities on the GCD on the same keybind and have it just "pick" one. That was a buggy implementation of the macro language. Now it's doing what it's supposed to do: trying to execute all the commands, and always getting GCD locked from executing DB by the previous command.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    the thing is i have tested it, it is slightly more damage then it was before, nothing to jump up and down about but it also not a loss in damage. You simply cannot faceroll PvP anyone with it. Before it did its damage in 4 seconds now its done in 19... in a PvE encounter it doesn't matter if 1 button does its damage in 4 seconds or 40 seconds as long as all the damage is from the same button pushed.

now if you are doing LR back to back with readiness then its you being bad, you have to wait roughly 20 seconds between them now to get full damage from both.
    Okey, please tell me your numbers then.
    Old LR hit for 20-22k 9 times (just comparing noncrits)
    While new LR hits once for 13k (example: first tick at 6 stacks) and then 6 times for 20k
    Selfbuffed and without proccs etc...
    What die your testa show??

i compared total damage per use. My old one was 225k average per use of LR new one is 230k per use average. I get almost 0 change.

The one thing i found telling when i was testing after i got my sha gun was that barrage is a single target increase over glaives for me. However i did have to test it on another player to get the difference, now this is not what it would do on a raid mob i just tested on a player to see what was more damage on a player (cause of reduced 20%).

All in all i will prolly go to AMoC as much as i dislike how it works simply because for me that is about 300k per use. Keep in mind these are unbuffed numbers things change when a boss is fully debuffed and you are fully buffed.

In the grand scheme of things hunters are still 30% behind the damage mages and locks are currently able to do on single target fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deva View Post
    Just wanted to put my 5 cents in. Anyone who says that hunters are fine don't know what hell they are talkign about. Hunter is absolutely crap dps atm. No matter how much you sugar coat it, it's terrible. There is prolly 2 good fights for hunters which are Lei Shi and Vizier because we are able to do good damage while moving. (Talking about HC fights not normal ones)
    here clever guy and you dont lisen

According to Noxxic.com, all 3 hunter specs are now scapring the buttom in 5.1. Litteraly, no class/spec is below any of the hunter specs, they all share the last place.

Deleted
    On my hunter with 491 Ilvl LR does WAAAAAY less damage now then before patch. Tryed it selfbuffed on dummys aswell as in raids. MY old LR did about 30-33% more damage on avarage. So ppl saying its not a nerf sure as hell havent tryed it themself.