Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How much are you BMAH Brawler´s invites closing for

On my server, the first 10 are just finishing. It looks like about 110k

3 hours till reset, from 36k to 80k. 4 of them are already at Completed.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2012-11-29 at 05:07 AM.

Got mine for 33k...it's a pretty small server. The highest one went for 75k.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    On my server, the first 10 are just finishing. It looks like about 110k
    About the same on mine. 115k highest so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Around 45k
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I was assured that wacky auction house barons would be buying them all out for days just to grief their servers.

Has this not come to pass?

Do we have another Guardian Cub non-scandal happening?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friend lost out on his bid which was at 48k. Think another went for 55k.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

15+ Year Old Account
    The queue to fight (after the first one, which you get priority for) is an hour or more right now, thanks to 'my realm's' brawler's guild being CRZ'd. Not sure how many realms are here, but a lot. I see players from.

Ner'zhul
    Blackrock
    Tichondrius
    Frostwolf
    Gurabashi
    Bonechewer
    Akama
    Smolderthorn
    Frostmane
    Chromaggus
    Stonemaul
    Malorne
    Daggerspine
    Boulderfist
    Chrushridge
    Mug'thol

10+ Year Old Account
    When I checked last night, there wasn't even an invite on BMAH yet..

But then again, it was only 6 ours after servers came up, and Blizz said they would dripple out on BMAH over a period of 24 hours..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    The queue to fight (after the first one, which you get priority for) is an hour or more right now, thanks to 'my realm's' brawler's guild being CRZ'd.
    I hadn't realised it was going to be a CRZ, that's crazy :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there was a blue post about it, saying maybe it was just that their server checks hadn't adapted to the people that got them last night from the BMAH. But they said they definitely want to keep them from having an 'empty' feel. So who knows. There's maybe a dozen Horde on any server with invites, don't see CRZ'd Brawl'gar going away soon.

Pretty fking stupid if you ask me. They said they wanted it to be a tight-knit underground kind of thing, but it's anything but. A) you can just walk in and spectate; no need for an invite to check it out. B) everyone that spent all of yesterday camping the rares hates the people that bought an invite (even though that was the way everyone expected to get in) because it's all those BMAH people that made their queues go up so much and made all the fights Bruce and Zian (the first two fights). Heavy dose of 'I was here before you' brawler hipsterism going on.

Deleted
    So i have been doing some research about this "Brawler´s Guild" and i can´t understand 1 thing. You see invites being sold for 100k or so. 30-100k (that´s what i heard atleast) And this "scroll" will give you the chance to go in to this arena in Org if you are horde and SW if you are alliance. And according to wowpedia you can only get grey crap items that you sell to vendor for 2-200g or so. So what´s the real deal?

What can you get from the rewards/can you get powerful achievs like Realm first etc or what is the big deal with spending 30-100k on Black market and just end up with a grey item you sell to vendor?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's fun, it's new. You get to show off and fight some new enemies.

The only 'material' rewards are
    1. maybe sixty achievement points available
    2. at rank 4 (once you win a dozen or so fights), you can buy a pet. I think it's a copy of the Archaeology Clockwork Gnome though.
    3. at rank 8 (max), you can buy a pretty cool BoA fist weapon.

Deleted
    The queue to fight (after the first one, which you get priority for) is an hour or more right now, thanks to 'my realm's' brawler's guild being CRZ'd. Not sure how many realms are here, but a lot. I see players from.
    That shows how far out of touch Blizzard with the whole brawlers guild thing is. First make it so only the rich can sign up, then make them wait for a hour because they have to activate their super stupid CRZ for it. Thought I couldn't lose more interest when I heard how expensive it's gonna be to get an invitation, but CRZ killed it for good for me.

Deleted

2. at rank 4 (once you win a dozen or so fights), you can buy a pet. I think it's a copy of the Archaeology Clockwork Gnome though.

So i assume 1 invitation = 1 fight?
    So you have to spend atleast 8 invitation to get rank 8. If you die inside this arena will you be able to just ress and go do it agin and again and again untill you kill him or?
    If 1 invitation = 1 fight then 8 invitations is required to get the fist weapon + the pet. And these scrolls go for 50k or so maybe. Higher on other servers ofc. You basiclly you will be paying around 500k to get to rank 8 and the reward is.....a fist weapon and some achievpoints and a pet? No epics/mounts/titles or anything?
    Hope they add more stuffs to this otherwise it seems quite pointless doing it if you don´t have x gold cap and can throw away 400-500k.

Perhaps, but it's not worth let's say 70k or 100k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    No, this is not the case at all.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    So you have to spend atleast 8 invitation to get rank 8. If you die inside this arena will you be able to just ress and go do it agin and again and again untill you kill him or?
    If 1 invitation = 1 fight then 8 invitations is required to get the fist weapon + the pet. And these scrolls go for 50k or so maybe. Higher on other servers ofc. You basiclly you will be paying around 500k to get to rank 8 and the reward is.....a fist weapon and some achievpoints and a pet? No epics/mounts/titles or anything?
    Hope they add more stuffs to this otherwise it seems quite pointless doing it if you don´t have x gold cap and can throw away 400-500k.
    1 invitation means that toon is in the brawlers guild permanent, at a certain rank he can invite others for free to join guild

15+ Year Old Account
    An invitation allows you to queue for brawls. You get priority for your first one (so if you go watch, half the fights will probably be against this big croc named Bruce), and then when you win, you move on to the next fight. If you lose, you fight the same thing you lost to last time (I assume). Either way, you don't have to do anything other than tell the NPC you want to fight again, and wait in line.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Perhaps, but it's not worth let's say 70k or 100k.
    Probably not. But 100k is worth different amounts to different people depending on how much gold you have. People have bought the Onyx Panther, is that worth 100k? Not in my opinion, but to each his own.

Ner'zhul
    Blackrock
    Tichondrius
    Frostwolf
    Gurabashi
    Bonechewer
    Akama
    Smolderthorn
    Frostmane
    Chromaggus
    Stonemaul
    Malorne
    Daggerspine
    Boulderfist
    Chrushridge
    Mug'thol
    That is pretty god damn stupid if they went CRZ with a zone that only allows 2 ppl per server to use it as it is. Reason # 6385923 to hate CRZ and them forcing it on everybody

OT havent seen any over 30k so far.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."