I've already found them all thanks

His cigar will be missed, but this is the war for omega afterall and there will be casualties, perhaps more sentimental than one could bear.

"Overwhelmed with grief, human, I've dropped my cigar while I was running away from the cerberus troops. Extreme sadness, I lost the last pack of cigars I had left. Desperately; I can't have any shipments of them, they were shipped from Cuba. Hopefully, please tell me that Cuba isn't an Earth country."

Damn you Cerberus! Why must you take everything from everyone!

On other news, Illusive man upgraded the ashtray in his chair for better enjoyment of his newly acquired taste.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Glad to see another raging and desperate customer that got scammed by BW and lost 4 hours of his life plus 15 bucks for worthless and shallow entertaining ... Seriously you act like those guys on BSN. It's still your opinion and I respect that. I just find it silly to complain about the things you mentioned.
    It is posts like these that make people hate posters from BSN. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are raging or desperate. Doesn't mean they feel scammed. If you respect our opinions that we don't think the DLC is worth $15 then perhaps express it with out insulting us? And before you accuse me of not being able to accept your opinion, I do. But discussing something or disagreeing with something doesn't mean you can't accept it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Why is the Acolyte so OP...
    Bye shields, say hello to cloak channel health/armour.
    Because it does like 500% more to shields, can bounce off walls (does more damage after first bounce as well), can stun, and is light. On second thought I'm surprised it hasn't been nerfed into uselessness. As the removal of its charge makes it a lot better. Hell on gold it can even strip a phantom's barrier in one shot and if paired with phasic ammo it can do that for anyone in one or two shots.

I like vorcha + acolyte. The shot primes and the flame thrower causes a flame explosion.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-11-29 at 02:22 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys just chill out. If some people like the DLC that's fine, and if some people don't like or feel it wasn't worth the price then that's fine too. Hopefully they can get more enjoyment from the next piece of content.

Don't turn into the BSN, keep your criticism, praise, and opinions respectful.

Deleted
    Man.
    Fuck the objective where you need to do the 4 hacks.
    Got 2 of them on Geth platinum, total bullshit with primes volleying you constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Omega after getting my hands on it as a free gift. I liked the plot of this DLC more than Leviathan, but I found it overall less fun simply because you pretty much just fight Cerberus waves for 2 hours with a giant explosion every 24 or so seconds. I never even really noticed the new enemies seeing as how they just exploded whenever they showed up. I liked Nyreen's character, although the way you parted with her I found totally lame...There were some good moments like seeing the Mad Preacher again and the conclusion, but I'd say that LotSB is still my favorite. Overall it was decent, I probably would have been slightly annoyed that it was so short at $15, but I give it a thumbs up anyways.
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2012-11-29 at 06:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed seeing the mad batarian prophet again
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I really enjoyed seeing the mad batarian prophet again
    Yeah I found it cool that BW decided to bring back old memories from ME2 Omega with Harrot, the Prophet and Mordin's clinic. Those details are what I like about the DLC and why I did not even think to complain about it in any way.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    We are forced to pay 60 $ for 4x Omega content anyway. Just ask Activision or EA, they almost certainly have games that last less than 12 hours. If I knew I would have as much fun as I had during I played Omega, I would easily pay the 60$.

And I believe people assume for 1 run through of the DLC as the main basis of the price debate. What about Paragon/Renegade/Mixed runs, what about runs with different classes? We found out that Omega added the idea of a class specific interrupt, what about that?

What will people say if Adjutants start to pop in on maps against reapers in a few weeks? (Reapers were the only faction to not receive an extra unit in Retaliation remember.) Or if Turian Female kits show up in the next multiplayer DLC?
    Actually you are right. I did 2 Omega playthroughs so far (1 full renegade, 1 full paragon) and am planning to do some more on different classes and with different decisions. You simply can´t play it through once and then claim that you have not gotten anything for your money.

Omega on Renegade is vastly different than on paragon so this are 2 playthroughs right there. Engineer has a unique paragon interrupt while in the reactor so one more there. Also the final part with Petrovsky is vastly different on paragon/renegade and can end either positive or negative for Oleg. Also have you noticed the different speech Aria gives at the end while as a renegade? She tells the people to get revenge instead of banning the remaining Cerberus troops peacefully (paragon).

Seriously I just don´t understand people that play it once and claim that it was crap. Of course it heavily focuses on action and shooting but what´s wrong with it? Yeah it does not give us a lot of lore or stuff like Leviathan did but that was never the intend of Omega, because we all knew that Aria just wants revenge.

So no game-braking lore like the Leviathans and the origins of the reapers but who expected that anyways? Oh and the Eezo you gain by doing Omega was prolly worth the efforts Shep put into reclaiming it because Omega sits on a mountain of Eezo and the crucible needs tons of it.

BTW: I would love both Turian Females and Adjutants in the next MP DLC because both of them are nice. I can only imagine how challenging Adjutants would be on Platinum especially combined with Banshees
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-29 at 09:42 AM.

Adjutants can jump on you, have armor, and their blast leaves a singularity like effect behind, forcing you out of cover.

Fuck Banshees, they'll be hell when in pair with Ravagers. Their pounce also has a stagger effect on it too. It's like a Reaper design Geth Bomber to fuck you up.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Adjutants can jump on you, have armor, and their blast leaves a singularity like effect behind, forcing you out of cover.

Fuck Banshees, they'll be hell when in pair with Ravagers. Their pounce also has a stagger effect on it too. It's like a Reaper design Geth Bomber to fuck you up.
    Yeah adding them to the reaper forces will definitely make reaper Plat very interesting and combined with other hard enemies like Ravagers, Brutes and so on they will be annoying and hard as hell.

I am pretty sure that the only reason why they did not add any new enemies to reapers in the last DLC was because they wanted to wait for Omega to release Adjutants and then add them to MP.

BTW: Technically they are reaper "husks" so there is no problem in adding them to the reapers in MP.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-29 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    I'd be more worried about the robots for Cerberus.
    Damn shielding piles of junk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I'd be more worried about the robots for Cerberus.
    Damn shielding piles of junk.
    Damn that would make Cerberus even more annoying. I mean they are already annoying with the current enemies but adding those Rampart Mechs will definitely make cerberus the Nr.1 in my enemy hate-list (currently it´s Collectors -.-)

Rampart mechs are OP!

Seriously though, we already have skill blocking phantoms and charging dragoons, I don't see the need to add their love-child into the multiplayer.

I only mentioned adjutants because reapers were left in the dark when everyone else got a new friend to introduce us.

Deleted
    They wont add new enemies to the factions that already got new ones for sure. I mean they can´t just add Rampart Mechs to Cerberus because you can´t just have 100 enemy types on a faction.

Adding Adjutants to the reapers however would be a great idea to finally add the new enemy type the other factions got before. And to be honest Adjutants are very challenging and their mechanics are cool.

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-29 at 10:45 AM.

Deleted
    I think the problem with Mass Effect DLC and people on the BSN is they revere what went before, ME2, LotsB and Overlord are the holy grail and unbeleiveably fantastic according to most and now ME3 and its DLC will never compare to that. I enjoyed LotsB and Overlord, but the new DLC(Leviathan and Omega) is absolutely comparable to them, they have smiliar amounts of combat and similar amounts of story, so i never feel cheated, but for some reason people like tho think the ME2 DLC's has way more of everything , the only difference i can see is the new DLC doesnt have vehicle sections.

I'm enjoying Omega so far, i do think its a bit samey, at least the other DLC had things to break up the shooting/talking dynamic with vehicles or Leviathan had the little tracking mini game, but i guess the Omega's time frame and invasion really didnt fit using any of the previous ways of breaking up the gameplay. I think it could have been interesting if they'd have let you do some command centery type mini game of the retaking of omega and chosen where to defend parts of othe station, could have had more ty ins to previous gangs blue suns etc.

I did also notice the bugginess in Arias speech it really stood out for me and hindered the scene alot.

all in all its just more ME3 if you like this main game and want more in that universe its worth it, if your a bit ho hum about the universe and ME3 (and are still a little but hurt about the ending like most of the BSN are) its probably not worth it .

For me it totally is.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    I think the problem with Mass Effect DLC and people on the BSN is they revere what went before, ME2, LotsB and Overlord are the holy grail and unbeleiveably fantastic according to most and now ME3 and its DLC will never compare to that. I enjoyed LotsB and Overlord, but the new DLC(Leviathan and Omega) is absolutely comparable to them, they have smiliar amounts of combat and similar amounts of story, so i never feel cheated, but for some reason people like tho think the ME2 DLC's has way more of everything , the only difference i can see is the new DLC doesnt have vehicle sections.

I'm enjoying Omega so far, i do think its a bit samey, at least the other DLC had things to break up the shooting/talking dynamic with vehicles or Leviathan had the little tracking mini game, but i guess the Omega's time frame and invasion really didnt fit using any of the previous ways of breaking up the gameplay. I think it could have been interesting if they'd have let you do some command centery type mini game of the retaking of omega and chosen where to defend parts of othe station, could have had more ty ins to previous gangs blue suns etc.

I did also notice the bugginess in Arias speech it really stood out for me and hindered the scene alot.

all in all its just more ME3 if you like this main game and want more in that universe its worth it, if your a bit ho hum about the universe and ME3 (and are still a little but hurt about the ending like most of the BSN are) its probably not worth it .

For me it totally is.
    Yea pretty much. If you didn't enjoy mass effect 3 it's not likely you'd enjoy the dlc for it. I'm not sure why people would expect anything else. Personally can't wait to try out omega, pay day can't come soon enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Yea pretty much. If you didn't enjoy mass effect 3 it's not likely you'd enjoy the dlc for it. I'm not sure why people would expect anything else. Personally can't wait to try out omega, pay day can't come soon enough.
    The problem is most people are pretty biased about ME3 after the original ending and stuff. They just hate the game with passion and this also reflects on the DLCs.

I can recall how many guys hated Leviathan when it was released because they were thinking that it was crap. Same goes for Omega now. There are people that just didn't like it because it was not like they expected it to be.

@AnthonyUK: Yeah the main problem is that for most people here and on BSN LotSB is the holy grail of DLCs and everything has to match with that one. If you replay it then you´ll notice that it was cool but it was nowhere near as good as some people claim it to be.

For me BW can be proud of Omega and the DLC is as good as Lair if not better!! At least in my opinion.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-29 at 10:59 AM.

Has anyone played through the ending after completed Omega? Anything new there?

Working my way towards there, but I think there might be a new line with a dead mordin during your Omega run. I completed the DLC before curing the genophage, so I guess I'm gonna need another Shep to test it out. (Aria makes a comment about how Mordin was shooting looters near markets. Perhaps she adds a few more lines if Mordin is dead?)

Deleted
    Working my way towards there, but I think there might be a new line with a dead mordin during your Omega run. I completed the DLC before curing the genophage, so I guess I'm gonna need another Shep to test it out. (Aria makes a comment about how Mordin was shooting looters near markets. Perhaps she adds a few more lines if Mordin is dead?)
    The dialogue with Aria goes like this when Mordin is dead:

Upon entering the clinic Shepard will remark that this place looks familiar, Aria will then respond that she liked it better when Mordin was shooting looters in the clinic and Shepard will then tell Aria that Mordin is dead. After hearing that Aria is a little bit sad and says that Mordin was such a pragmatic salerian.

That´s the different dialogue you get when Mordin is dead.