Deleted

Macro help please

Im Wondering if someone can help me out with a Fortifying brew Touch of karma macro. As I had a basic /cast fortifying brew / touch of karma but It isnt working now :S

It dosent cast the Touch of Karma.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try this:

/cast Fortifying Brew
    /cast Touch of Karma
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Try this:

/cast Fortifying Brew
    /cast Touch of Karma

thats what I was using but not working this patch for some reason

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 09:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 09:46 PM ----------

no one?

bump
    Last edited by mmocf451ee7e5a; 2012-11-28 at 09:46 PM.

Been having the same issue after 5.1. Macro breaks after using it for the first time in combat. It's if like it forces ToK to have the same cooldown as Fortifying Brew and showing as having no cooldown.

Does popping Fortifying Brew not hurt the DPS from ToK? Or is this macro intended to be used in EXTREMELY high dmg scenarios where the dmg dealt to you would over run the redirection ability of ToK? I've always assumed popping Fort Brew with ToK would reduce the dmg ToK is putting out via it's redirection and thus would be a bad idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feylor View Post
    Does popping Fortifying Brew not hurt the DPS from ToK? Or is this macro intended to be used in EXTREMELY high dmg scenarios where the dmg dealt to you would over run the redirection ability of ToK? I've always assumed popping Fort Brew with ToK would reduce the dmg ToK is putting out via it's redirection and thus would be a bad idea.

I belive the damage redirect goes first, therfor karma would increase damage absorbed beacause of the extra health from brew. Might be wrong tough