Deleted

5.1. and the current state of our bugs

I like my hunter, unless all other classes I do have a feel with this class. Unless the state of our class in PvE (some exeptional players taken away) I will play this class cause of this feeling.

Our class needs a little bit more attention when it comes down to bugs I do think. This only will make our class have a better feel.

Some of the bugs I see in PvP enviroment, this is where I play.
    Do you see more, post them here.

Powershot.
    Master's call.
    Dismissing pet and recalling others taking damage from previous games.
    Glaives damaging players behind you and thus breaking traps. (tho this is on a narrow line and might be influenced by lag)
    Pets not joining in camouflage because they are still in combat
    Roar of Sacrifice - since 5.1. not functional and it actually seems to improve incomming damage

these are my cents to this list.
    Last edited by mmoc4630fd05f7; 2012-11-30 at 12:25 AM.

I'm not feeling the feeling of your feelings. Can ya feel it?

Did LFR and noticed that Hunters Mark kept falling off my target. Very annoying. I noticed this during some time in Cata and was fixed. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    Did LFR and noticed that Hunters Mark kept falling off my target. Very annoying. I noticed this during some time in Cata and was fixed. Is anyone else having the same issue?
    It's other hunters overwriting it with the glyph of marked death, you don't actually lose the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    It's other hunters overwriting it with the glyph of marked death, you don't actually lose the debuff.
    Ah, (light bulb) makes sense. No more rage. 8)

Deleted
    Hello Community,

My Spiritbond talent doesn't regen live at all. Has someone else this bug?

Sometimes Kill Shot does not reset, even when it failed to kill a target.
    Happens quite often as Marks and Surv during leveling in MoP and Cata.

As far as i know Spiritbond requires a pet summoned to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Sometimes Kill Shot does not reset, even when it failed to kill a target.
    Happens quite often as Marks and Surv during leveling in MoP and Cata.

As far as i know Spiritbond requires a pet summoned to work.
    And that's because the talent is supposed to work that way, no bug.

Deleted
    Jear i know that.. but it doesn't work even with a pet

Deleted
    Oh, well then

Blizz said Powershot will be fixed in 5.2, or later, so Powershot users be happy.
    Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-on-powershot/

Dunno if this is a bug, but when you have glyphed Camo and try to attack someone, but the target is too far away, your pet won't charge, and if iirc if you BW too, you don't break Camo.

Got stunned in Deterrence earlier on, might have have been any number of things though.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    About Deterrence,
    It needs about 0.5 - 1 second to charge somehow. I find myself sometimes popping Deterrence on a very late stadium and dieing 1 sec later due to icelance.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Blizz said Powershot will be fixed in 5.2, or later, so Powershot users be happy
    Let's be happy that our most viable level 90 PvP ability will actually work 6+ months into the expansion?

You forgot to mention the sporebat bug

The spell haste from the sporebat stacks with the priest/boomkin/ele sham spell haste buff, not all bugs are bad my friend

but shhhhh keep it on the DL