10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Has anyone played through the ending after completed Omega? Anything new there?
    Got to Geth Dreadnought last night. We'll see. I'm proud of myself. I didn't punch Admiral Gerral this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    For me BW can be proud of Omega and the DLC is as good as Lair if not better!! At least in my opinion.
    Gonna have to disagree with that. Yes, BW can be proud of Omega, but I still think Lair and Overlord were the best DLC's for the trilogy and I liked Leviathan better. Don't get me wrong, Omega was fun and I have no complaints, it's just not my favorite.
    Putin khuliyo

After all this debate about BSN, it isn't exactly a surprise that "This one deserves a better ending" turned into "Shepard deserves better fans" Haha.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Got to Geth Dreadnought last night. We'll see. I'm proud of myself. I didn't punch Admiral Gerral this time.

Gonna have to disagree with that. Yes, BW can be proud of Omega, but I still think Lair and Overlord were the best DLC's for the trilogy and I liked Leviathan better. Don't get me wrong, Omega was fun and I have no complaints, it's just not my favorite.
    Nothing bad about that I still love Arrival and Lair and think that they are very good DLCs yet I also enjoyed Omega. I am not sure if it is better than those 2 but it feels right.

Those things are pretty subjective tho. Some like it and some not ... that´s how things work.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    After all this debate about BSN, it isn't exactly a surprise that "This one deserves a better ending" turned into "Shepard deserves better fans" Haha.
    HAHA So true ... The whole BSN is currently exploding with hate threads and stuff about Omega. So yeah Shepard really deserves better fans

That´s why that sig fits so well currently.

Deleted
    There is something very weird going on with squadmate damage. I've been testing a lot of things lately to increase difficulty, after increasing monster hitpoints tenfold, it seems that Garrus still manage to damage them just like if I didn't edit anything (in % of their hp).

James and Shepard have to unload full clips in their face to kill a single Cerberus trooper, while Garrus took down a 50k hitpoints Atlas in matter of seconds. This behavior may be the reason the insanity difficulty is very far from what the dev intended (numbers are very slightly below gold difficulty nowday).

175K hp Harvesters are much more challenging

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    HAHA So true ... The whole BSN is currently exploding with hate threads and stuff about Omega. So yeah Shepard really deserves better fans

That´s why that sig fits so well currently.
    It's all about perspective, those who are sporting the "Shepard deserves a better ending" probably finds the "Shepard deserves better fans" sig ironic; since from their PoV they are wanting to give Shepard a better ending.

That's no excuse for creating all that hate though, so on that I agree.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    What about the "Harbinger deserves better minions"?

Not everyone roots for the good guys I guess.

Having just finished Leviathan again, I'd say Harby has everything he needs though. (Indoctrinated BSN agents!)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Operation Detonator

Event Description: Recent setbacks have prompted changes in unit composition. Turian cabal theory is now dominant training paradigm. N7 units will now be deployed with pairs or higher percentages of biotics wherever available to maximize effectiveness.

Individual Goal: Earn 20,000 Biotic Explosion points on any map at any difficulty. You will need to kill the enemy with the explosion for the points to count. Points are cumulative across matches. Extraction not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack
    Going to suck for Platinum... basically never get kills with the explosion, so little damage at higher difficulties :\

Hmm, gonna be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I love playing my adept in MP. Maybe I'll actually play the MP this weekend.
    Putin khuliyo

Oh well, harro bronze solo runs! Though I do need to level up my vanguard as well, maybe a few silver runs I might be able to get it done with an Asari or Drell one. Heh, Drell.

Deleted
    Out of interest and since I still seem to be getting mixed answers through Google... Is there a solid date for the realese of ME1 for PS3? I'm not 100% sure about any of the dates or times given since I can't get one solid answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Out of interest and since I still seem to be getting mixed answers through Google... Is there a solid date for the realese of ME1 for PS3? I'm not 100% sure about any of the dates or times given since I can't get one solid answer.
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/01/r...ffect-trilogy/
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/mass-ef...-dec-4-6399374

December 4th
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    That's what I thought, just needed to be extra sure. Cheerio~

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    "The PlayStation 3 version of the Trilogy will be released on December 4, 2012 worldwide, and December 7, 2012 in Europe."

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Trilogy

Edit: Derp, ninja'd by 2 hours. Damn you, Battlefield 3!

I... didn't even know ME1 wasn't on the PS3 yet. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I... didn't even know ME1 wasn't on the PS3 yet. lol
    pretty sure it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Has anyone played through the ending after completed Omega? Anything new there?
    Well I just did the control ending. Nothing new.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    pretty sure it is...
    It was never released for PS3 from what I'm seeing, but along with the new Trilogy pack coming to PS3 on Dec 4th there will be a standalone ME1 available from the PSN.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/11/28/be...ogames-decade/

Voted ME2 as best game of the decade. It is my personal all time favorite.
    Putin khuliyo