Turn Evil Buff discussion.

As many of you might have noticed, Turn Evil now works on aberrations, surprisingly this actually has quite a bit of PvP relevance, against Priests in particular.

Turn Evil now works on:
    Shadowfiend
    Psyfiend
    Mindbender

Fearing any of these creatures can give priests some massive grief, both damage and mana wise, so be sure to use it, and consider glyphing into Turn Evil against some priest comps. If anyone has noticed any other PvP creatures that it works on, please add them to this thread.
    Last edited by Tangra; 2012-11-29 at 08:00 PM.

Some players weren't aware of that.
    Good thread.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    What, I need to keybind it now? Damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    What, I need to keybind it now? Damn it.
    Yeah, at least there are some nice macros that try to cast Turn Evil on everything in the arena, so you don't have to switch targets or focus. The macros can also currently be modified to fear Gargoyle's and lichborne DKs above all else, so I'm sure you can add a line to the macro that makes sure it fears fiends over demons and undead if you face a team with multiple evil pets. I'm not sure how to do it exactly but I'm sure one of Vanguards' threads has the info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Yeah, at least there are some nice macros that try to cast Turn Evil on everything in the arena, so you don't have to switch targets or focus. The macros can also currently be modified to fear Gargoyle's and lichborne DKs above all else, so I'm sure you can add a line to the macro that makes sure it fears fiends over demons and undead if you face a team with multiple evil pets. I'm not sure how to do it exactly but I'm sure one of Vanguards' threads has the info.
    I do not play arena. Just some random bgs and maybe if my guild will start again, some rated bgs.
    If I want to play any form of PvP, it's usually not this game (quite obviously lol).

i wish they would make glyph of turn evil baseline.

but fearing psyfiends is awesome!
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Can it be macroed to fear priest pets? Id rather not use mouseover macros for pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel after years of having my blood boil from geared disc priests laughing on me...

This feels right.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This has made me very happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Can it be macroed to fear priest pets? Id rather not use mouseover macros for pets.
    probably via a "cast [@ "name of pet"] Turn Evil

as long as they have the same name every time And said macro could fail if a friendly fiend is around.

does anyone know a "cast at guardian of target" shortkey/function?