Thread: Pvp race choice

10+ Year Old Account

Pvp race choice

Hey guys I'm here to ask a question how much does race choice really effect pvp? say a Human hunter vs a Tauren hunter both players are the same in skill, would the Human hunter win simply because that player chose a Human?

Quote Originally Posted by hovercat View Post
    Hey guys I'm here to ask a question how much does race choice really effect pvp? say a Human hunter vs a Tauren hunter both players are the same in skill, would the Human hunter win simply because that player chose a Human?
    No, race doesn't really have a big effect in PVP unless you play at the highest levels, where every little difference counts.
    Just play the race you want and concentrate on your skills and gear. Those make the most difference.

I have met very good PVPers of very rare race/class combos, which makes them stand out all the more among the masses of human, undead and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for the most part the differences are small but if you're trying for rank 1 every little difference matters. I am pretty good and I take pvp pretty seriously but I know I will never get rank 1 that's for damn sure. I still prefer to play Alliance even though for me it would probably be better for me to be an Orc right now.