Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Normally folks don't complain if it's some slight lead, but the blasts hit v-e-r-y hard. So someone with 50 to 60% resil is going to get hit by 1/2 or more blast, with 20+k ticks that can't be dispelled (as it's on a 8 sec CD, which is a long time with DoTs doing so much damage now). In PvP if the health is below 50% it's very difficult to keep a player alive because it just takes one shot to seal the deal (and you can't rely on CDs, as the other guy can tell if yours are down to blow their own).

Chaos Bolt needs a nerf simply because the counters are slower/inefficient. By buffing warlocks to that extent it makes healing not worth the effort (this isn't even a triage model, this is simply working for a morgue).
    I was actually talking about demo-locks since they do instant casts. A chaos bolt is far easier to counter than a chaos wave atm imo.
    Although im pretty sure that there will be nerfs to chaos wave im very curious how it will affect warlocks since then we will be forced
    to go back to affliction again for the boring as fuck playstyle of dot n run.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Although im pretty sure that there will be nerfs to chaos wave im very curious how it will affect warlocks since then we will be forced
    to go back to affliction again for the boring as fuck playstyle of dot n run.
    Actually affli playstyle is pretty fun and engaging since you've to keep track on multiple targets, every gcd you're busy and it sygergises with almost every spec exept complete gimps - pick bursty partner and you setup kills for them, pick another high sustain and you outpreassure another team.

But no, locks won't go to affli after chaos wave nerf becouse affli is in complete garbage state now. Dots are tickling without malefic grasp on target and that leads to affli multitarget preassure being weak. Add there a fact that lots of specs burst is through the roof and affli isn't even a choice - for the same playstyle you'd better pick boomkin becouse they've tremendous multitarget preassure through lining up 2-3 starfalls, their multidoting leads to burst through starsurge procs, they've lots of defensive outs, strong cc and great utility from symbiosis.

Myself after toying with affliction in beta, then getting bored of war on live not long after getting to 90 i rolled a boomkin and i should say that spec is way more appealing to warlockish playstyle then affliction. Even in beta ppls were posting that malefic grasp design will gimp affliction dmg in pvp, but Blizz ignored. So the long story short - if Blizz overnerf demo dmg locks will be a weak class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Actually affli playstyle is pretty fun and engaging since you've to keep track on multiple targets, every gcd you're busy and it sygergises with almost every spec exept complete gimps - pick bursty partner and you setup kills for them, pick another high sustain and you outpreassure another team.

But no, locks won't go to affli after chaos wave nerf becouse affli is in complete garbage state now. Dots are tickling without malefic grasp on target and that leads to affli multitarget preassure being weak. Add there a fact that lots of specs burst is through the roof and affli isn't even a choice - for the same playstyle you'd better pick boomkin becouse they've tremendous multitarget preassure through lining up 2-3 starfalls, their multidoting leads to burst through starsurge procs, they've lots of defensive outs, strong cc and great utility from symbiosis.

Myself after toying with affliction in beta, then getting bored of war on live not long after getting to 90 i rolled a boomkin and i should say that spec is way more appealing to warlockish playstyle then affliction. Even in beta ppls were posting that malefic grasp design will gimp affliction dmg in pvp, but Blizz ignored. So the long story short - if Blizz overnerf demo dmg locks will be a weak class.
    It is fun for you maybe but im done with dot n run. Its old and not interesting at all anymore. When demo gets nerfed ill probably try affli but im pretty sure
    ill let my lock rest a while until it becomes interesting again. (Please note that interesting doesnt mean op, just more fun and dynamic)

Did u play arena with pvp power effecting hybrids, double dps could live for 15 minutes someone should be dead at the 3 minute mark max. A good suggestion, take pvp power off everything but weapons and trinkets. Those will be bis but players won't run around with 53% pvp power. They need to adjust healing as well most likely anyone good with numbers? Pvp power increase was because of players, so how about we do the math and find a balanced solutions and if they bs us just quit this game.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2012-11-30 at 04:16 PM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.