Page 1 of 2
LastLast

x realm brawlers guild nightmare

So after all my complaints I dropped 30k on an invite from the bmah, i have been sat in the arena que for 90 minutes without a fight and it says there are at least 25 people before me -_-

why on earth is this x realm?
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Nalfeinn View Post
    So after all my complaints I dropped 30k on an invite from the bmah, i have been sat in the arena que for 90 minutes without a fight and it says there are at least 25 people before me -_-

Because blizzard doesn't think things through

Because that way there are always requests for fights. Making it respond to specific servers only would make multiple instances that aren't being used. Cross realm queues are used in many many cases.

By the way. This kind of queuing is very different from the CRZ feature.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was awesome when there were only 2 brawlers.

Now it's annoying watching 20 people fight Bruce, 20 people fight the Rudolph, and 20 people fight team GG.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I am amused at the amount of people who go tunnel vision on bruce and dont understand that a croc doing a move called chomp chomp chomp means get away from his mouth
    Whoops, sig too big

Can you even buy the spectator consumables to screw with people without doing a fight?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I hope not, else the whole thing will be an even more pointless heap of shite. If Blizzard honestly think people will choose to *help* rather than troll them, then they are even more trusting/dumb than I thought...
    You can. For the Alliance they're sold by Lidiya Peyton. They don't seem to have any negative impact on fighters anymore, though. And there's an achievement for beating a boss with 10 stacks of their debuff (You Stink).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Can you even buy the spectator consumables to screw with people without doing a fight?
    There is no consumable that can screw up fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember after maybe a week the queues will be like that on your own realm without CRZ (which would be turned off at that point or later).

Just terrible game design. Supposed to be a small knit community, instead its old school dps queue times combined with barren's chat.

Yea I got maybe 2 hours of it being quiet then the 2nd wave of invite finished on the bmah and now its ridiculous and only going to get worse....
    Whoops, sig too big

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moncoko View Post
    Just terrible game design. Supposed to be a small knit community, instead its old school dps queue times combined with barren's chat.
    That's an awesome description!

It's a shame though, it sounded like such a cool concept when it was first mentioned, but the implementation seems pretty awful from everything I've read (I'm not spending crazy amounts on a ticket).

Deleted
    I don't know who or what they found to design MoP but they should throw HIM in the arena instead of some npc's.

Blizzard was right about this, they just didn't calculate it at all.

If you had only 3 brawlers, thus no waiting for fights at all, you would finish this stuff in minutes and never come back. Why to come back, when there would be absolutely no interaction with the crown watching whatsoever? With long queues people waiting can watch, discuss, joke around and help each other with buffs.

However, this has gone way to far. 30+ people in queue make this thing simply obnoxious and, well, unwaitable. You just alttab every time you'd have to wait. 10 people queues would be perfect in my opinion, and how could it be ard to achieve - Blizzard should make a limit for the amount of people with inviteswho can enter one particular instanced Brawlers Guild. Let's say 15 ppl max.

Or maybe even leave most realms alone. Even the lowest realms would have SOME brawlers inside.

1st rule about fight club errr Brawlers guild... No seriously have you got in yet. I'm curious how the layout is before shelling out the cash.

Enjoy the new content.

You don't actually get to play much of it but at least you can AFK and watch others play as you pass by the PC screen and all for $15 a month.

ALSO: Am I right in hearing that once you que for a brawl you cannot leave the area. Forcing you to stay there and watch or AFK?
    Last edited by quras; 2012-11-30 at 11:16 PM.

The 1st rule of Fight club errr the brawlers guild is.... No seriously did you finally get in. I was curious about the format before shelling out the cash lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st rule of brawlers guild pissing away 10k gold so people can abuse you while you fight a NPC
    2nd rule of brawlers guild move away from fire or a charging yeti
    3rd rule of brawlers guild are you prepared to wait behind 15 other douche bags
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Its designed to be a social area, if you could go there, get rank 8 in 10 minutes and leave to never return that would defeat the purpose. If you want instant gratification and/or hate social interaction, Brawler Guild isn't for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who dropped 30k+ and started bitching about it should take away a lesson from that. I almost dropped 31k then decided to just wait until invites drop in price as people get bored with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.