10+ Year Old Account

[PvP-MW] Mistweaver nerfs, too hard on pvp

I am currently 2400 rated in rbgs and 2100 in 3's and 5's as mistweaver.

Pre patch 5.1 we were in a terrible spot for arenas. You had to play with extreme effort and perfection to beat most teams. Mistweaver leaves no room for mistakes.

When 5.1 hit we got nerfed for pve reasons very hard.

Now november 29 patch notes hit us even harder.

I'm sick of taking a backseat as a pvper just because some kids complained that someone could heal more then them in a raid and it made their epeen small.

We are just getting worse and worse in pvp its not cool.

Why can't they make these nerfs not affect pvp. Like only active in a pve situation?

We already have enough trouble as it is.

This is ridiculous.

Just completely dumb.

Im actually sincerely pissed off.

Everything is so balanced around pve its ruined the game I used to once love for pvp.

Sorry I don't enjoy killing bosses that are programmed to die and doing the same thing every week.
    Last edited by Principe; 2012-12-01 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted
    Your complaint is both very serious and true, but you shouldn't be belittling PvErs because you're frustrated. Especially not on a PvE-heavy board like MMO-champ.

Perhaps I am ignorant, but most of the changes were beneficial for PvP. What actually hurt PvP other then rbg ReM counts and mana costs? The mana costs changes were countered by the mana tea crit.
    Dont get me started on these 11/29 notes they are just ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    Perhaps I am ignorant, but most of the changes were beneficial for PvP. What actually hurt PvP other then rbg ReM counts and mana costs? The mana costs changes were countered by the mana tea crit.
    Having an extra stack now and again doesn't offset the cost of spot-healing with our ever-increasing Surging Mist cost. You'd need to unglyph it in order for those two events to really like up with regaining mana fast enough to not OoM when saving one or two people being repeatedly burst down.

In Arenas the tea-crit won't help you at all in a fight where you don't have the time to drink.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Your complaint is both very serious and true, but you shouldn't be belittling PvErs because you're frustrated. Especially not on a PvE-heavy board like MMO-champ.
    your right im sorry I just am really tired of pve effecting pvp.

I like to do a little of both, but still.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    I'm sick of taking a backseat as a pvper just because some kids complained that someone could heal more then them in a raid and it made their epeen small.
    I'm sick of taking a backseat as a PvEer just because some kids complained that they couldn't heal more than other classes in arena and it made their epeen small.

See where i'm going with this?

Deleted
    You do know the game is made to center mainly about these scripted things you recall as dull, and PVP is just an extra-thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    He's not belittling pvers, he's saying people complain when their numbers on world of logs are small on some fights compared to one other class. MW monks got nerfed in PvE because certain fights in MV they were better than the other healers, then HoF and ToES came out, I don't see any disc nerfs, they actually buffed via Atonement range which makes them even better for some fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    I'm sick of taking a backseat as a PvEer just because some kids complained that they couldn't heal more than other classes in arena and it made their epeen small.

Actually, no. I can only think of one nerf a long time ago to a healer for PvP reasons, which I doubt you are even thinking of.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2012-12-01 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post

This doesnt make any sense whatsoever, epeen doesnt have anythin to do with the things that he is complaining about, and noone counts how much ''healing'' you did in a arena game, only thing that matters is to keep your team up long enough for them to score a kill, a monk healer cant do this seeing their mana is completely garbage and their mainhealing abilites can easily be purged.

Deleted
    Ehh the nerfs were alot more major towards pve then pvp they fucked renewing mists up which means uplift healing is now not even worthy in 25 man raiding.. the reason it pisses us monks off is due to the fact that we are only needed because of our superior output we bring shit utility compared to other healers in pvp and pve.

get used to healing spheres! seen shocking amounts of heals in BGs with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meejum View Post
    get used to healing spheres! seen shocking amounts of heals in BGs with them.
    They are very hard to use on someone other then yourself. You cant just have them stand still for you.