Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The main things I have noticed (and I am only 3/4 lvl 1) is it these fights seem extremely hard on my lock. My void gets slaughtered so I end up trying to survive the huge hits while I watch classes with healing abilities fare much better. They seem very unbalanced for the classes to the point I think some classes will reach max level fairly easily while other classes will have to rely on alot more luck.

The other thing I noticed is this is a cross realm zone on my server which makes absolutely no sense to me when we have long que times.

Deleted
    The cross-realm feature should be removed once there are enough players from your own realm in the guild area.

Quote Originally Posted by stermor View Post
    sorry but have you ever seen the rank 8 fights?? they are not just hard dps wise.. hell if i could stand still i might be able to push out those numbers in crap gear... but its not just the dps numbers that are important.. the is the constantly moving from shit, the dozen lasers trying to kill you or instant intrupts required..

so no while gear is important without great skill you will not clear these fights even in ilvl 2700... i don't mind it beeing a gear check i will get better gear eventually, but alot of raiders are just not skilled enough to beat these fights even in bis gear.. while i will eventually clear them.. i don't see what is wrong it..

the only thing you can seriously complain about in the brawler guild is the que's..
    Rank 8 Fights are actually a serious DPS check. I'm 498 ilevel and I hit enrage with bad RNG (1 totem at beginning) on Millhouse and hit enrage when I killed Epicus. Also hit enrage when killing the eye boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    The main things I have noticed (and I am only 3/4 lvl 1) is it these fights seem extremely hard on my lock. My void gets slaughtered so I end up trying to survive the huge hits while I watch classes with healing abilities fare much better. They seem very unbalanced for the classes to the point I think some classes will reach max level fairly easily while other classes will have to rely on alot more luck.

The other thing I noticed is this is a cross realm zone on my server which makes absolutely no sense to me when we have long que times.
    well on certain fight beeing a blood dk makes it extremly easy(ungoluxx) but on alot of other classes are much better.. the pinguin is much easier as ranged..

Rank 8 here, killed millhouse at the same time he killed me ^^

only me that thinks it would be nice to get a option to kill previous fights again? i for example wanna try battletron after the buff : /

Did anyone else notice that Death Pact no longer works in brawler's guild?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    It works afaik, just need to macro it to target your pet/army when you cast it, else it will not work as it normally does..

Hasn't worked correctly for a while, try Death Siphon if you can't be bothered.

As for me, I stopped by early in the morning a couple days ago and the first thing I killed dropped the invite, I haven't killed that many rares considering it's just guild camped for most of the day, I'd say I killed less than 10. Got rank 6 because it was early so not many were there, then got rank 8 yesterday, still don't have enough dps to beat the enrages I think so there's no point in me trying(I don't raid anymore, so I just have LFR/Valor junk). I got millhouse to 10m first attempt, got the others pretty low before I just get blown up by something.

Only hard fights for me were battletron, considering the lack of heals, it took a couple of attemps to stay alive. The skeleton guy with the ghosts wasn't hard, but it was definately annoying considering ghosts can just spawn directly on you. Nothing else took much effort.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2012-12-01 at 09:22 PM.

Finally managed to get Battletron down... Some good proccs and there we go *\o/*

Deleted
    Hey im on ilvl 490, DW and hit Rank 8 after almost 7 hours.
    But those elite mobs are a pain in the ass. I always hit enrage or die because of the mechanics.

What are your tactics on distrupton? do i have to jump over these laz0rs or do i have to walk throu them when they fade out for a mil second
    and i think i my gear is to bad or im just having bad RNG at millhouse. always get 1 totem at the start and it takes ages till i hit 100 stacks.
    well epicus is just epic. raptor shark on a surf board? aweseome. im failing at his lazer or i dont pay attention to kick the blue wave.
    yea and zen shar... no fucking clue how to get NOT hit by those eye beams. no clue. are there any safe spots or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    It works afaik, just need to macro it to target your pet/army when you cast it, else it will not work as it normally does..
    This got me my battletron kill. TY

im rank 8 atm as well and only dying to enrage. i can survive all of the mechanics. just need better gear i guess, which is stupid. make the mechanics harder for manastorm and remove enrage timer (or keep manastorm the same and leave his enrage) for rank 8 bosses imo. if you can dodge 1 shots for 2 minutes straight you shouldn't be punished by not being in a raiding guild. item level is 481, frost dk.

Deleted
    can someone please help me.. Battletron as a shadow priest? any tips? i got him to 8% with brute force tactic, used healthstone VE and lucky DP proccs. now im not even close. i did that with 85k dps. someone pls give me some tips

Deleted
    I've just tried some of the rank 8 bosses just to get a feel of the mechanics, Zen'shar seems completely doable for me, got it to 55% on my first try, Millhouse seems possible if you get lucky with the spawn locations of the crystals, Disruptron is interesting, only got him once, can't remember how low I got him but he stunned me once, I IBF'd it and the second one I AMS'd before tehn failing on the lasers, didn't get to try the t-rex/shark thing. Anyone got any advice/tips for the rank 8 bosses? Also happy to answer any questions people might have about the other lower rank fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhum View Post
    can someone please help me.. Battletron as a shadow priest? any tips? i got him to 8% with brute force tactic, used healthstone VE and lucky DP proccs. now im not even close. i did that with 85k dps. someone pls give me some tips
    Go to priest forums this is Deathknight forums.

OT: i have yet to get a invite (though not in lack of trying) and im really looking forward to this. I msut say though it will take me long to get to rank 8 cause ill be going blood all the way baby.

Looking forward to and seeing peoples fights is freaking hilarious.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

You won't make it past rank 1 as blood... There's an enrage timer.

Zenshar - Stand in the middle area and you'll never get hit by the eyes. Avoid Death Glare and you win provided you have the dps. Totally 1 shottable.

Epicus - Avoid the lasers and missiles. Interrupt blue crush. Don't use DnD... it makes it really hard to see the missiles

Milhouse - totems, totem, totems.

Disruptron - Can't really say much about him. Practice jumping?

All of these bosses require really good dps to kill I'm in ilvl 496 gear and still had some issues. You're probably going to need to pre-pot and flask for some of these.

By the end of this you'll wish they had cd resets after each fight...
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2012-12-02 at 09:35 AM.

So out of curiosity, besides having a rank for kills, is there any other rewards? I have not found anything besides the pet, BoA fist wep, and some vendor trash.

Prestige? Achievements.

Undying love of your server!

Prestige? Achievements.

Undying love of your server!
    Iunno, it just doesn't seem very fun or cool to me. Seeing something like what Ragewyn or Mione does is impressive. Taking our class to its upper limits in situations we clearly weren't designed to even do. At all.
    This feels like blizzard saw stuff like that and said "Hey we'll have a go at it!", but then forgot to make it fun by worrying about quantifying everything a player should be able to do in a neat little package to make sure these guys won't be too tough or too weak. I don't wanna harsh too much on the people that enjoy it though and if you do enjoy I say good for you, but its not my thing.

On a side note: My server has zero realm pride, lol.

Deleted
    Currently only have distruptron left to kill. Enhance shamans to strong. highest burst and most underestimated mofo's of all time.