Deleted

[Weak Auras] Is there a way to show when you have 2 Dancing Steels procc'd at once?

Hi all,

I want to show an icon for when I have 2 Dancing Steel procs active at the same time. Preferably the timer would show how long the shortest of the 2 procs would last, but that could be ambitious.

Is this possible?

I do not believe you can do that, because the proc would have the same ID, but I suppose it is possible, I am not a WA master. I know you can make one icon show that you have multiple procs, but not separate ones, I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    I know you can make one icon show that you have multiple procs, but not separate ones, I believe.
    this is exactly what I want ;-) 1 icon, but only when 2 are active at the same time.

The spell ID for the agility proc is 118335
    Last edited by mmoc32942df535; 2012-12-02 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeast View Post
    this is exactly what I want ;-) 1 icon, but only when 2 are active at the same time.

The spell ID for the agility proc is 118335
    i also want this. anyone?

Im not sure as i dont get 2x same buff as moonkin but im sure you could add some kinda buff counter as to how many times its up and show you it as a number or so. Would have to try look into it tho.

Deleted
    Hmm, tried autoclone dynamic group with trigger combatlog_event aura_applied, self only and custom hide timer?

Quote Originally Posted by DorfSchrat View Post
    Hmm, tried autoclone dynamic group with trigger combatlog_event aura_applied, self only and custom hide timer?
    MSBT will alert you when a certain set of circumstances is met, in this case two applications. Should you desire, it will alert you with a custom message, placed where you want on the screen and/or an .mp3 or .ogg file of your choosing.