Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    So my friend will give me his credit card to buy it but the thing is i cant see anywhere where to complete purchase only paypal on the bottom amazon and google payment, any idea how to pay directly with credit card?
    You have to use one of those three payment processors but at least for Paypal you don't have to have an account. Just click the paypal link, choose the no account/pay with credit card option and go that way.

And they just passed $3 Million, with almost 11 days left. It seems to be slowing down but on pace to be the best selling Humble Bundle ever. it's already the second best, best was around 5 million and change
    Last edited by Arcilux; 2012-12-02 at 02:57 AM.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just got this bundle for a hefty $7 and activated them on steam and now they won't install. I'm at "converting existing game installation" and the progress bar just sits there at 0%.

What gives? Should I just sit on it over night?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So I just got this bundle for a hefty $7 and activated them on steam and now they won't install. I'm at "converting existing game installation" and the progress bar just sits there at 0%.

What gives? Should I just sit on it over night?
    Steam has been acting up for me all night. Could just be a temporary thing. I'd leave it alone for a while and see if it makes any progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I closed steam, opened the task manager, closed the lingering steam process, restarted steam and now the games are downloading.
    Putin khuliyo

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was just wondering. but what is everyone's donation been to Humble bundle for the package this time? Also what percentage did you give to the 3 choices? I gave 25$ with 20 for THQ and 5 for charity. normally I would give more but the bell ringers at the stores around here have been getting my change for over a week now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    I got darksiders 2 on the steam sale its great I never played the first one but since im halfway through the second one Im going to play darksiders 1 after I beat 2 even though theres some story spoilers I guess
    there are actually no spoilers.both games play on the same time line,but if you played the first 1 some things will become more clear
    btw i played them both.

just too bad i dislike fps games and i already had DS1 and SR3 i also had Red faction(i liked the second more open world version more tho)
    also at ppl preaching darksiders is a god of war rip-off thats the same as claiming bayonetta and devil may cry are also ripp-offs
    Last edited by mmocbdf5b86a98; 2012-12-02 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreguy View Post
    Was just wondering. but what is everyone's donation been to Humble bundle for the package this time? Also what percentage did you give to the 3 choices? I gave 25$ with 20 for THQ and 5 for charity. normally I would give more but the bell ringers at the stores around here have been getting my change for over a week now.
    This was my first humble bundle purchase, and now I feel a bit cheap. Did $12 but placed two orders, one for me one as a gift. Total was $3 THQ, $3 Humble, $3 Red Cross, $3 Child's Play
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I already got the games from that bundle that is worth anything.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Deleted
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/03/th...humble-bundle/

THQ’s stock rises nearly 40% thanks to Humble Bundle

Something positive, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/03/th...humble-bundle/

THQ’s stock rises nearly 40% thanks to Humble Bundle

Something positive, eh?
    I found this funny for some reason.
    while EA and Activision are laughing their way to the invisible bank of fake money that doesn’t exist at $14.65 and $11.36 respectively.
    Nice to see it helping them more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    This was my first humble bundle purchase, and now I feel a bit cheap. Did $12 but placed two orders, one for me one as a gift. Total was $3 THQ, $3 Humble, $3 Red Cross, $3 Child's Play
    Seems pretty fair to me. I only paid $10 since that's what I could afford. It seems like very little, but multiply ten times three million people and you're coming into very substantial amounts of money for those charities
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Whether you think the organisers of the Humble Bundle were right to host a Windows only, Steam only bundle of great games (and Red Faction: Armageddon)
    Quote from the article about stock prices quote above, hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Quote from the article about stock prices quote above, hilarious.
    Huh? 10 characters.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Titan quest and Red Faction DLC is now added. If you paid enough to recieve saint's row before, you should check the unique link you recieved in your mail again, to get the keys.

"I'll buy that for a dollar!!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked my email and saw the email about the two additional games. Clicked the link and there were my activation codes. Wondering if they are going to add more games to the bundle as the deadline gets closer. These 2 adds are generating more sales I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saint's Row alone is worth the buy. The AI for followers is fucking awful and makes the game way more frustrating than it has any right to be, but it's still the most fun and entertaining game I've played since Portal 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Titan quest and Red Faction DLC is now added. If you paid enough to recieve saint's row before, you should check the unique link you recieved in your mail again, to get the keys.
    Thanks for the info! just activated both of them

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I'm still waiting for an email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check the original email you received. I did not get a new one, but was curious after reading about the two new keys added. I used the link in my old email and then clicked on the button for my keys and the two new game keys were accessible there.
    "Brevity is...wit"