Soloing Illidan as Fury

I have soloed my way to Illidan and I need some help with the fire elementals in P2, one of them always get enraged and I'm getting killed before I could kill both of them. Please help!

15+ Year Old Account
    I popped Recklessness + Skull Banner + Avatar and burn them down before they can do real damage. Save Die by the sword, rallying cry and the other banners if your dps is a bit low.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did this as arms last night with no issues at all. All that I made sure I had was Second Wind talent and Mortal Strike glyph for the extra healing. Easy peasy. Was never even close to dying.
    Last edited by Fog; 2012-12-02 at 03:49 PM.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serago View Post
    I just did this as arms last night with no issues at all. All that I made sure I had was Second Wind talent and Mortal Strike glyph for the extra healing. Easy peasy. Was never even close to dying.
    Instead of bragging how "good" you are - might explain OP why they enrage?

Okey, those two fire elementals have to be tanked in the middle of the area. Just keep them both close to the glaives and nuke them asap. That's about it. You're probably forcing one of them to go to the other ones warglaive. Just tank and spank in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Instead of bragging how "good" you are - might explain OP why they enrage?

Okey, those two fire elementals have to be tanked in the middle of the area. Just keep them both close to the glaives and nuke them asap. That's about it. You're probably forcing one of them to go to the other ones warglaive. Just tank and spank in the middle.
    I never said anything how "good" I was, I was merely pointing out that I was playing as usual, and with that talent and glyph. Nothing special. Downed him on my very first attempt solo, I can hardly imagine anything should cause more problems than that.

But as you said; tank them in the middle. All I did, went well. Nothing more to it than that.

In the future, don't jump to the guns that people are boasting and bragging about eveything they write. What I wrote was not written in a superior way, neither should it be taken as such.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is simple when you know, I found out the hard way on my blood Dk (which just about managed to get them down) aswell as my ret pala (which wiped the first time) when i saw i was taking 40k melee dmg and 40k+ fire dmg, I KNEW something was wrong..........so basically when in P2 Illidan puts the warglaives down and the elementals spawn, just make sure you stand in the MIDDLE of them both...otherwise they will enrage.

After that it was a no contest.......

15+ Year Old Account
    they enrage when they are too far away from their spawnpoints. you can tank it in the middle, that's fine, but you can also do it this way:

ele 1 will hit you in the back, but since it is fire damage, you cant dodge/block/parry it anyways (and you're dps after all). and they do more damage the further they are away from the spawnpoint anyways, so ele one will deal close to zero damage this way. just burn down ele 2 with CDs quickly, then kill ele one. it is also very easy that way.

you don't need the CDs anyways at any other stage in that fight, so you easily can use them there.

I specced into bladestorm and blew recklessness when they spawned. They went down with no issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stood at one glaive, saved my major cds (reck, SB, etc.) and nuked one down as it spawned then HL back to the other glaive. The second mob never got far enough away to enrage. Just kill the first one before the second one gets to you basically.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.