15+ Year Old Account
    Ryan Lindley was the second player ever to have 30+ attempts and <75 yards. And yet somehow Sanchez managed to be worse today.

Why don't the Rams make their throwbacks their main jersey? They are so much more awesome than the newer ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the write-ups on the Jets game talking about how McElroy came in and led them to victory

he had less than 30 yards passing and was better than Sanchez

and as for Arizona, having your QB throw 31 times for 72 yards may effect Whisenhunt's offseason job search to be somebody's OC

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-...9457--nfl.html
    Apparently a Browns' employee killed himself also.
    At least he didn't murder someone first (I hope). Seriously people, get pills rather than killing yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oakland are tanking this one hard.

Looks like we're going for that #1 pick.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Sidney Rice is fine after that big hit.

Man Ray Rice is insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Big Ben out for the Steelers I expected the Ravens to be winning far more comfortably this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    With Big Ben out for the Steelers I expected the Ravens to be winning far more comfortably this week.
    or....win at all
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell Ravens? What the hell? Flacco you are awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oakland are tanking this one hard.

Looks like we're going for that #1 pick.
    well they've got a chance to lose to KC but not Jacksonville

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    well they've got a chance to lose to KC but not Jacksonville
    Jags are out of our control now, doesn't mean Oakland isn't tanking as hard as they can, expect them to roll over for KC.

Also Christ Ravens, the shit was that?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was such a bad loss.

Terrible coaching. What's the point of stopping with a 10 point lead and going conservative when your defense has shown all year that they can't stop the run or pass? Gave up almost 300 yards to Charlie Batch and Harbaugh/Cameron get out-coached again. All in a game where we had a chance to push the Steelers to 6-6.

Ugh, my stomach hurts just thinking about that game. >.<

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    What the hell Ravens? What the hell? Flacco you are awful.
    Obviously not a great game from Flacco, but I wouldn't put that game totally on him.

There were more than a couple passes that hit guys in the hands/numbers that were dropped and the playcalling was terrible; plus another awesome challenge by Harbaugh. Sad part is, if not for F-up's on 2 easy TD's, Pitt. could have put that game well out of reach.
    Last edited by Elbren; 2012-12-03 at 01:26 AM.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Jesus Christ, Von Miller is insane. A sack, forced fumble and interception return for a touchdown. . .that's what people do in Madden games, not real NFL games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not getting the point of Bob Costas "opinion" on gun control there. No need to bring up that shit at halftime of a football game regardless of the incident that happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Not getting the point of Bob Costas "opinion" on gun control there. No need to bring up that shit at halftime of a football game regardless of the incident that happened.
    Yes, and please don't start a "gun control" argument here, but really? "If he didn't have a gun, he'd still be alive"? No, he wouldn't. He was super depressed. A rope does the same job. Idiot.

Anyway, Dallas can't stop a terrible offense that doesn't have half its starters, including a rookie QB and running back. What happened to solid defense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yes, and please don't start a "gun control" argument here, but really? "If he didn't have a gun, he'd still be alive"? No, he wouldn't. He was super depressed. A rope does the same job. Idiot.

Anyway, Dallas can't stop a terrible offense that doesn't have half its starters, including a rookie QB and running back. What happened to solid defense?
    Yeah I wasn't intending to start a debate. It just seemed very distasteful to have that segment after a really well done segment on the tragedy.

Today was a very interesting day in the NFC again. 49ers losing means if they lose to the Pats they will be fighting for the NFC West spot on the second to last game of the season. Thats if Seattle wins out the rest too. That honestly would be my favorite scenario. Its been way too long since this division came down to something like that. With how much we hate each other its going to be a brutal game, more than the Bears game today.

Which if you were wondering, from the Detroit game on I expected the Miami game to be a win and the bears game to be a loss. If we can just ride the momentum and close out the season we'll get to see Wilson in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ryan Lindley was the second player ever to have 30+ attempts and <75 yards. And yet somehow Sanchez managed to be worse today.

Why don't the Rams make their throwbacks their main jersey? They are so much more awesome than the newer ones.
    Only thing I hate about those is the helmet & jersey don't match. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    people don't know what to say when these happens, which is fine, it means they're rare and unexpected enough events that most people aren't adept at handling it, which is preferable to the alternative

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Tom Jackson's job. All he does is sit next to Chris Berman and say "mmhmm" over and freaking over.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    My heart sank with that punt return. I mean come on you have a 2 possession lead with under a minute on the clock and you don't stop a punt return from the 3? Glad they won but I'll admit I was worried.