Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Finally did the Twin Emperors. I guess I just needed to try harder. It also took a loooong time to down them and 95% of the time the only thing on my screen was corner of a floor and feet of Vek'nilash. Not fun in any way, especially since the pet didn't drop. Not going to solo it again on that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshlicks View Post
    I would assume that they just changed the instances that have those pets.
    They changed BT and TK too, despite no pet.

Sartharion 3-D still needs 150kish dps, so sadly I cant solo on my DK or Warlock due to being PvP'r with crap gear. :/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed BT last Night as feral druid, council was ~ difficult.

Deleted
    I don't see how people are having any sort of troubles with most bosses.

Razorgore is just stupidly easy now. People have said he's been at half HP before they've even finished with the eggs.. Don't see how that's possible
    Just clear the eggs as fast as possible then the adds run away, simple. The boss nor me were under 95% HP by the time i finished the eggs.

C'thun is easily solo'd, again. He does not one shot you. All you do is kill whatever tentacles spawn, and when you're dragged into the belly just kill the two tentacles there and get shot back up. He'll then be weakened and then it takes about 10 seconds to kill him. No idea what people are on about when they say you have to "bug" it?

With Twin Emperors, it again was easy. I'm a Warlock, and i just stood with my back against the wall and nuked the spellcaster one (left side). I out DPS'd any healing they both did- easy kill.

KT in Tempest Keep is soloable, too. I think you have to be completely solo (including no pets) for him not to MC you. Or just nuke him into the last phase before he gets the chance to. A mate of mine solo'd him for the first time (Frost DK) and the mount dropped, such win

The only boss i had any sort of trouble with was Viscidus. You know, being a Warlock and having no frost attacks. I did try using an old wand which does frost damage, but after hitting him for a good 30 minutes with nothing happening i realised it wasn't to be. I just multiboxed my Deathknight for that fight and moved on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know what i'm doing wrong but i've tried countless times to get past High Lord Naj'entus in BT as a 481 Hunter, BM. Keep on getting impaled. I've tried to fd just after he bubbles to reset his heals then i get impaled again and i'm back to square one. I've tried without pet once...no go. What are other Hunters doing to get him down? Advice needed. Cheers.

I wanna be 90 so bad, so I can solo some raid dungeons haha

Don't know what i'm doing wrong but i've tried countless times to get past High Lord Naj'entus in BT as a 481 Hunter, BM. Keep on getting impaled. I've tried to fd just after he bubbles to reset his heals then i get impaled again and i'm back to square one. I've tried without pet once...no go. What are other Hunters doing to get him down? Advice needed. Cheers.
    You have a pet out. This makes you a viable impale target.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Viscidus is not possible as a warrior. Even tried SMF and SMF with daggers. As a BM hunter he is very easy.
    Not sure what you are on about but he was extremely easy on my fury warrior as SMF. Using dual swords from LFR Terrace with Elemental Fury on both. (This was before the hotfix)
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    You have a pet out. This makes you a viable impale target.
    well, ive tried w/o pet, don't know if it's bugged but hunter just stands there and there isn't any attack animations occurring, i can hear maybe 1 attack every 3 to 5 secs. being cast, when he bubbles i fd and before i can gain aggro on him he resets. bah!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zdignity View Post
    Soloed BT last Night as feral druid, council was ~ difficult.
    How did you get pass the Council ? tried on my shaman yesterday, first I focused on the paladin, no luck, then I tried the healer, no luck, I can get her to around half health, but she keeps healing up In the long run they kill me when I run out of mana (elemental spec, ilvl 470)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Finally did the Twin Emperors. I guess I just needed to try harder. It also took a loooong time to down them and 95% of the time the only thing on my screen was corner of a floor and feet of Vek'nilash. Not fun in any way, especially since the pet didn't drop. Not going to solo it again on that character.
    Did it last night, took about ~5 mins or so, sooooo easy now.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Walterc View Post
    How did you get pass the Council ? tried on my shaman yesterday, first I focused on the paladin, no luck, then I tried the healer, no luck, I can get her to around half health, but she keeps healing up In the long run they kill me when I run out of mana (elemental spec, ilvl 470)
    Focus on the healer, and interrupt as much as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Envoy360 View Post
    Did it last night, took about ~5 mins or so, sooooo easy now.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 10:18 AM ----------

Focus on the healer, and interrupt as much as possible.
    Should I kill the healer completely and then turn to the others, or leave her on low health and then turn to one of the others ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to kill Muradin/Saurfang (since they have ~2kk health and are easily killable by lvl 90 players) in the Gunship Battle? it might bug the encounter though...

Tried to solo LK in the Halls of Reflection encounter but his health freezes at 1, might be the same deal *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    All of BWL is now farmable for any class. Razorgore is still, not hard, but it's not a cakewalk either. It more or less depends on whether the mobs will attack you or Razorgore. In the latter case you'll have to leave the orb and take them out. In the first case it is rather easy.
    If you can heal then the mobs will attack you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walterc View Post
    Should I kill the healer completely and then turn to the others, or leave her on low health and then turn to one of the others ?
    They share a health pool, so just keep pew pewing and interrupting the heals as it is an aoe heal. Should be golden as they go down at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Envoy360 View Post
    They share a health pool, so just keep pew pewing and interrupting the heals as it is an aoe heal. Should be golden as they go down at the same time.
    Thx, will try again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Sartharion 3-D still needs 150kish dps, so sadly I cant solo on my DK or Warlock due to being PvP'r with crap gear. :/
    I believe its about 40-50k for 10m 3d, 25man is much much more.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moggers View Post
    C'thun is easily solo'd, again. He does not one shot you. All you do is kill whatever tentacles spawn, and when you're dragged into the belly just kill the two tentacles there and get shot back up. He'll then be weakened and then it takes about 10 seconds to kill him. No idea what people are on about when they say you have to "bug" it?
    C'thun has just been changed very recently, prior to 5.1 you had to drag ouro in the room to get ported out of the stomach otherwise c'thun would oneshot you because noone was outside.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

BT - very easy to solo now, only the council is a bit of a long fight (as a DK aoe'd them down while deathstriking and interupting healer) Also got offhand glaive on my first run o_0
    AQ40 - everything is easy only twin emps as blood is a bit slow but i just kept up the pressure (I pulled the entire trash from the halls and them at the same time for some fun and it gave me some more stacks )
    TK - I messed up in p5 got vapoured and my hp reduced to 50k as I forgot about that mechanic, wiped ran in.... did it properly.

Not tried hyjal OR ssc yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Moggers View Post
    Razorgore is just stupidly easy now. People have said he's been at half HP before they've even finished with the eggs.. Don't see how that's possible
    Just clear the eggs as fast as possible then the adds run away, simple. The boss nor me were under 95% HP by the time i finished the eggs.
    Well, I just tried and I wiped about 8 times before I managed to clear it. The only reason I managed to succeed was because I dropped mocking banner in the middle of the room and that taunted most of the adds off of Razorgore. However, he was like 10% HP when I finished. For whatever reason the adds wouldn't aggro to me, even in defensive stance using Enraged Regeneration for ranged threat. I barely got past by the skin of my teeth in that encounter. I'm sure there's a methodical way to clear it without him getting low, but the adds always focused Razorgore and he would die very quickly once 6-7 adds were on him.

I'm about to do Chromaggus now, so I'll see how that goes.

Edit: Lul. He was actually stupidly easy. Blew full cooldowns and watched his health hit the floor. During Cataclysm I needed a bunch of anti-poison and and hourglass sand.
    Last edited by Deoxysprime; 2012-12-03 at 06:30 PM.