What is this island suppose to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReighnThrall View Post
    Image link fixed.

That island is Pandaria :P

Edit: If you mean the island in the top-left (Northwest), that's presumably Zandalar, or at least, a site of collaboration between the Mogu and Zandalari.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2012-12-03 at 08:38 AM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

That is the continent of Pandaria. It was separated from Kalmindor and the Eastern Kingdoms thousands of years ago during the sundering. It has since been shrouded in mists, hiding it from the wars that echo througout Azeroth. And now, the great heroes of both the Alliance and horde have settled there to explore the new wonderful lore there, but also to conqer it before it falls into the wrong hands!

Quote Originally Posted by QQnoob View Post
    That is the continent of Pandaria. It was separated from Kalmindor and the Eastern Kingdoms thousands of years ago during the sundering. It has since been shrouded in mists, hiding it from the wars that echo througout Azeroth. And now, the great heroes of both the Alliance and horde have settled there to explore the new wonderful lore there, but also to conqer it before it falls into the wrong hands!
    The isle is where the Thunder King raid will be in 5.2 and is currently labeled as Thunder Isle in the MPQ's.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is known as 'Zandalari Isle' or the 'Isle of Reckoning'.
    It belongs to the trolls, and shall be the 5.2 raid.

It has the trolls resurrecting the Thunder King, who was the first Mogu Emperor, I believe.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?