Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    I find that this kind of comment isent necceary. (it is spelt wrong I Know) This thread is a fun twist from the dull hurr I hate mop I quit the game threads that luckily are fewer of these times. There are people that cannot seem to grasp the concept and fun side of the thread. incase you haven't figured it out yet, the thread is written from a animals perspective, persumably a lion or wolf
    There's a difference between "fun", and rape. Don't get me wrong, the terminology made me chuckle, but rape doesn't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Hilarious, just curious are you forcing your brother into submission through copulating too?
    What purpose would that serve? Scaring him is enough to make him respect the laws of the hierarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    There's a difference between "fun", and rape. Don't get me wrong, the terminology made me chuckle, but rape doesn't fly.
    It is obvious that that one cannot grasp the intent of the author in the way that this one does. Hope yet remains that that one can learn to understand, but this one will not be aghast if the book is burned.

Well that was one of the best posts I've seen on this forum so far. Loved the title by the way, I probably laughed a bit too much at it.

What a let down, I seriously was hoping this was going to be a real thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    It is obvious that that one cannot grasp the intent of the author in the way that this one does. Hope yet remains that that one can learn to understand, but this one will not be aghast if the book is burned.
    I wonder what Hitler would think of that theory, regarding your signature xD

I wonder what Hitler would think of that theory, regarding your signature xD
    Dude, you just mentioned Hitler. Don't you know that goes against Godwin's Law?!?!?!

Dude, you just mentioned Hitler. Don't you know that goes against Godwin's Law?!?!?!
    And thus heralds the end of this thread.

No, you obviously forgot god made sure there is room for 2 more men while your brother would endure the financial hardships of procreating. Just lay the subject on the corner of the bed on her side and you, your brother, and your dad can settle the issue.
    Last edited by Imuhdude; 2012-12-03 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    I only briefly read through it, I didn't quite understood it. But I guess from your comment to mine, that I have a more clear idication of what it meant. I am sorry :S also what is a Albine Brain Chigger?

I only briefly read through it, I didn't quite understood it. But I guess from your comment to mine, that I have a more clear idication of what it meant. I am sorry :S also what is a Albine Brain Chigger?
    I figured you were setting me up to invoke my own law just for the fun of it. Godwin's Law states that the probability of somebody making a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (100%) as a thread goes on. Mine is basically the same thing, only instead of making a comparison involving Nazis/Hitler, it's that somebody will point out such a comparison and say it is invalid due to Godwin's Law (even though it says nothing about the validity of the comparison).

Also, Albino Brain Chiggers = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bQi6luDTc
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2012-12-03 at 09:06 AM.

I find that this kind of comment isent necceary. (it is spelt wrong I Know)
    Why do you parenthetically acknowledge an error without correcting the error? It's not like you can't backspace if you don't like how something turned out. Unless the error was some kind of pun and you just wanted us to know it was intentional, but I'm not seeing that here? I wasn't going to say anything about your post being absolutely chock full of errors - I figured it might be a language thing. It's fine if you didn't know any better, but then you acknowledged it.

What the hell are you people talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Why do you parenthetically acknowledge an error without correcting the error? It's not like you can't backspace if you don't like how something turned out. Unless the error was some kind of pun and you just wanted us to know it was intentional, but I'm not seeing that here? I wasn't going to say anything about your post being absolutely chock full of errors - I figured it might be a language thing. It's fine if you didn't know any better, but then you acknowledged it.
    Maybe he knows it is wrong but doesn't know the correct spelling?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    How is this thread still open after 1.5 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    How is this thread still open after 1.5 hours?
    Eyes, meet clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    What the hell are you people talking about?
    Depending on who you ask its either Rape, Gorilla's, Wolves, or Hitler. OP really should have gutted and left the entrails around as a warning to others.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Deleted
    As leader you can chose, keep mating the same females or expand.

Edit: To the rape-people, please.. this is the best post made in weeks. Get some humor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Maybe he knows it is wrong but doesn't know the correct spelling?
    This, I simple don't know how it is spelt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya View Post
    Depending on who you ask its either Rape, Gorilla's, Wolves, or Hitler. OP really should have gutted and left the entrails around as a warning to others.
    Well, that last sentence could easily fit all four categories, so I'll just avoid the question I initially planned to ask.

*poof*
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Araya View Post
    That one was the other one's own brother. One does not destroy those who share blood for it is the natural goal of one to spread their blood.