Poll: Yay or Nay

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New BG styled after Mario Kart

Brilliant or Fail ?

We already have the blue turtle shell and the banana's ingame.

farmville, pokemon, plants vs zombies and peggle have already featured so why not :P

Oh dear, imagine the rage...

I would love it though

Deleted
    a mini game might work for this but not a bg.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    a mini game might work for this but not a bg.
    Yes it dosnt have to be a BG.

Could be a completely new piece of PvE/PvP content.

Sounds cool but wht about things like server lag wouldnt those effect races.

10+ Year Old Account
    15v15, mix between obstacle course and race. A stacking debuff for standing still more than 10secs, all players on the team must cross the finish line for it to be a win.

Hell, most people would probably hate it, but I'd start signing up for that specific BG whenever I'm bored! Especially if Blizz could do something fancy with the obstacles themselves. You know, x amount of 'areas' in the course, the game picks a random kind of obstacle out of y possible to put there. Sure, you MAY get an entire race that only involves jumping from platform to platform over lava, but you could also get rolling stones -> Lava -> random objects that release an AoE when players are near etc..
    Never gonna happen, but I'd still love it, I think ^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Omg. Yes please. So much yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make it a mini game, we need more of them. Pet battles is a nice start but they should expand. +1 for supporting this idea, not really in a BG though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't care if it was a BG or a mini-game, I would love it. That sounds like sooooo much fun.

Deleted
    Choose to race as your character or a major lore figure. Garrosh in a Bowser cart plx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Choose to race as your character or a major lore figure. Garrosh in a Bowser cart plx.
    The mental image of that made me rofl so bad.

Yes please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Brilliant or Fail ?

We already have the blue turtle shell and the banana's ingame.

farmville, pokemon, plants vs zombies and peggle have already featured so why not :P
    Why not play mario kart instead then?
    You shouldn't redo something if it was done perfectly before.

If you like mario Kart, go play mario Kart. if you like FArmville, go play farmville..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    If you like mario Kart, go play mario Kart. if you like FArmville, go play farmville..
    But if you are playing wow, why change game if you don't have too. The tillers have been very successful and so has the farm, more mini games the better.

I would LOVE this. It would be weird as a battleground, but a minigame or even a standalone thing like they're doing with Blizzard All Stars would be fantastic. In fact, they should just go ahead and make Blizzard All Stars: Kart Racing and put the Starcraft and Diablo characters in it as well.

Now I'm just sad that this doesn't exist.

Netherwing and Order say 'sup.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    I would LOVE this. It would be weird as a battleground, but a minigame or even a standalone thing like they're doing with Blizzard All Stars would be fantastic. In fact, they should just go ahead and make Blizzard All Stars: Kart Racing and put the Starcraft and Diablo characters in it as well.

Now I'm just sad that this doesn't exist.

I would pay 100 bucks for that

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like internet would ruin it.

if they implemented this I would re-sub to wow in seconds.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.