Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Does Snake Trap actually trigger? I tried it in LFR the other day and it didn't proc, then again I may have been a yard or two off (seeing shes invisible).
    I never really bothered to look closely and see. But even if it doesn't, you don't lose anything by doing it, since Ex. trap is really the only other thing you can do until she shows herself.

Binding shot, intimidation works on Tsulong adds. Blink strike is really good here too if you don't have dash up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Binding shot, intimidation works on Tsulong adds. Blink strike is really good here too if you don't have dash up all the time.
    So does entrapment, if you're planning to go survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    So does entrapment, if you're planning to go survival.
    Glyph of no escape = win for that phase as small as the gain may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Glyph of no escape = win for that phase as small as the gain may be.
    Why would no escape be good? It gives you 20% crit to targets who are frozen in a freezing trap, not an ice trap that slows. But the glyph that gives it 2 more yards more be decent if you use it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Why would no escape be good? It gives you 20% crit to targets who are frozen in a freezing trap, not an ice trap that slows. But the glyph that gives it 2 more yards more be decent if you use it alot.
    What the hell? lol when did they change it.

Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Freezing Trap by 20%
    Used to be targets that were slowed by your ice trap too, I guess I just never looked at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    What the hell? lol when did they change it.

Used to be targets that were slowed by your ice trap too, I guess I just never looked at it.
    nä, there was a talent in the old days, where you got 6% crit against slowed targets (ore something like that, cant remember exactly)
    but the glyph has always been against the CC freezing trap, which is why it's kind of useless. SV hasen't got a single hard-hitting spell which would favor the +20% crit for one shot, unless you take powershot

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    nä, there was a talent in the old days, where you got 6% crit against slowed targets (ore something like that, cant remember exactly)
    but the glyph has always been against the CC freezing trap, which is why it's kind of useless. SV hasen't got a single hard-hitting spell which would favor the +20% crit for one shot, unless you take powershot
    It had the same name so i assumed that it would do the same thing >.>

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

anyone got a list of what mirrored blades actually works on?

^Chaos bolt, all that's important!

No but, no idea in PvE enviroments - I rather use the 20% extra on deterrence anyway.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mirrored Blades only work on spells that are specifically targeted at you. There doesn't seem to be anything worth attention, at least in normal, not aware of heroic mechanics. Well, I guess bolts on Feng and Gara'jal might be reflectable - haven't tested - but it's hardly worth it even if they are.
    I wish you could reflect first application of pheromones on Garalon, making him attack himself :3
    Old Gods made me do it.

I'd imagine it'd reflect if you were MC'd on Vizier...

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    I'd imagine it'd reflect if you were MC'd on Vizier...
    ... might do that for payback cause some asshole always tries to kill my pet.

Heroic Will of The Emperor:
    Depending on tactic obviously, but if you use 2x DK, 2x Hunters to control the rages, then let the DK's Massgrip before Binding Shot, Frost Trap, aoe.
    Was screwing up for a while before i realized that Entrapment meant that our DK's couldnt massgrip the rages.

Otherwise, Multidotting works awesome now, so use it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if someone has mentioned but you can auto attack Subetai the Swift during Sleight off hand without triggering robbed blind.
    Tried it few times and never got debuff . Obviously when he's stuned you can dps him freely but yea , every little bit counts.

HOF Empress encounter : Stay in melee range (spread few yards cus of aoe dmg) since you can't get the Cry of Terror debuff and yer just taking some space from people that need to run into the fields. Not to mention you can get buff from big add in case your strategy sports saving one for P3.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

I tried staying in melee range once. The field still spawned near me and did that little migration trick where it moved to me - right in melee. And we had like 5 people in range.

So now I stay at the front of the ranged pile and just never pay attention to what's going on behind me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I tried staying in melee range once. The field still spawned near me and did that little migration trick where it moved to me - right in melee. And we had like 5 people in range.

So now I stay at the front of the ranged pile and just never pay attention to what's going on behind me.
    Don't be discouraged by that my friend, just keep doing it , and you'll see some nice numbers!
    You can easilly reposition after field is being spawned . I'm talking from 10 man perspective btw, and on our last kill we've had 5 people in "melee" range (2tanks ,rogue monk healer and myself) and had no issues whatsoever. Ended up with decent rank that night.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Has anyone with Posthaste talented tried to disengage out of pinning arrow?

Deleted
    Mirrored blades doesn't work on any boss abilities afaik, it's pure pvp glyph.