Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Damn you, 360 players.
    If I think about it then we 360 players are pretty spoiled. We exclusively have HALO, we have ME1 since ever (PS3 getting it tomorrow), we have FORZA also exclusively and we even get Skyrim DLCs not 100 months later like the PS3

Damn that was a good decision to buy a xbox back in the days (first wanted to buy a PS3).

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 11:16 AM ----------

BTW the Illusive Man is already building his Atlas today !! GO TIM

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-12-03 at 11:30 AM.

Deleted
    I wish it wouldn't use up my fucking equipment when I join a game with 3 seconds lag, 2 person platinum and I HAVE to quit...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I wish it wouldn't use up my fucking equipment when I join a game with 3 seconds lag, 2 person platinum and I HAVE to quit...
    Yeah the hosts are just terribad in MP. I had to rage-quit lots of times because I ended up in a game that was unplayable. I love those hosts that decide to quit after a few waves or even right after entering the game. Seriously that is just annoying especially if you consider the equipment that is lost.

Deleted
    Finished ME3 yesterday. i have no internet until April so i bought a bunch of single-player games, among them was the ME trilogy.
    And i finally understand why so many hate the ending.

SPOILER

And i hate that no matter what i choose, Shepherd dies. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    And i hate that no matter what i choose, Shepherd dies. sigh.
    If you're on the PC, try the happy ending mod? :P

Also the destroy ending has her "possibly" alive (more or less up to the viewer to decide).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    If you're on the PC, try the happy ending mod? :P

Also the destroy ending has her "possibly" alive (more or less up to the viewer to decide).
    Yeah that happy ending mod is kinda cool. The guy that created it has done a great job, if I would play on the PC then I would definitely only use it. It makes the current ending less stupid.

Shepard is possibly alive in high EMS destroy ending however we really don´t see him walking around and it is just a "presumed" breath he takes. Could be something else. So yeah we don´t know for sure if Shepard is truly alive in that rubble.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-12-03 at 02:56 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember how ME1 ended in a "rubble"? Maybe ME2 and 3 were just a comatose dream in which Shepard fought for coming around to conscience? That makes the good red ending the success (destroying the implants from ME2, because in reality they were never implanted) and all other endings - a failure? While Shepard is still in the end of ME1 under the rubble...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Remember how ME1 ended in a "rubble"? Maybe ME2 and 3 were just a comatose dream in which Shepard fought for coming around to conscience? That makes the good red ending the success (destroying the implants from ME2, because in reality they were never implanted) and all other endings - a failure? While Shepard is still in the end of ME1 under the rubble...
    Or you know ME2 and 3 were just visions that Shepard had after he got killed in that Collector ship attack at the beginning of ME2. Maybe he was never revived by Cerberus and instead he was dead all the time.

I always found it odd that Cerberus managed to revive a completely smashed and brain-dead Shepard. Seriously that sounds stupid.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Or you know ME2 and 3 were just visions that Shepard had after he got killed in that Collector ship attack at the beginning of ME2. Maybe he was never revived by Cerberus and instead he was dead all the time.
    Yeah, but how would you explain the rubble and "Shepard alive" video? Dead is dead
    I always found it odd that Cerberus managed to revive a completely smashed and brain-dead Shepard. Seriously that sounds stupid.
    Well, they explained it. The N7 helm that Shep was using - it was a tough son of a helmet. The brain was intact and frozen (remember the snow on that planet?)
    The rest is a matter of sci-fi magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Yeah, but how would you explain the rubble and "Shepard alive" video? Dead is dead

Well, they explained it. The N7 helm that Shep was using - it was a tough son of a helmet. The brain was intact and frozen (remember the snow on that planet?)
    The rest is a matter of sci-fi magic.
    Yeah I can still remember when I bought ME2 back when it was released and then saw that beginning for the first time. I was just shocked that they could revive him.

You know the rubble we see in the ME3 ending does not fit to the citadel !! It is concrete and the citadel is not made out of concrete. Looks more like the area right in front of that transport beam. There are lots of concrete buildings there.

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-12-03 at 03:24 PM.

The multiplayer glitches is really getting annoying. I just did 2 gold missions in a row with full extraction for 82k credits each but when i left the lobby i only had the 70k that was already there.

This is getting so frustrating!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

I reinstalled ME 1, and it just doesn't click with something because even the tiniest movement made by the mouse makes the camera do a 720 degree rotation. I felt like throwing up in 2 minutes. (Tried to fix mouse sensitivity, even through the game files. Nothing works. It works fine when I aim, and I can't do that inside citadel. Drives me nuts)

So I just got a save editor for ME 2, rolled an Infiltrator, got myself going again. I'm trying REALLY HARD to complete a full renegade run, but I just don't think I got what it takes to shoot Mordin or kill off Wrex or let any squad member die in Suicide Mission.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    I just finish a full renegade play though of ME2 a few days ago. The only survivers I had were Zaeed, Morinth and Dr. Chakwas everyone else died. I sold Legion to Cerberus and did not open Grunt´s tank.

Was funny to see all those guys dead.

10+ Year Old Account

Why is it stupid? We are all but organic machines. Very complex organic machines, but machines nonetheless. Who's to say that what Cerberus pulled won't be possible with medical technology in the future? The reason we can't fix a dead human now is simply because we don't know how to fix things to that extent. We don't know how to heal the body without the body's self-healing capabilities intact. But if we are nothing but complex organic machines, who's to say we can't be fixed and brought back once dead?

Now, would Shepard actually retain her memory or personality, or would that die with the brain? Depends on how the brain stores memories and whether that storage is destroyed when the brain stops functioning.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I reinstalled ME 1, and it just doesn't click with something because even the tiniest movement made by the mouse makes the camera do a 720 degree rotation. I felt like throwing up in 2 minutes. (Tried to fix mouse sensitivity, even through the game files. Nothing works. It works fine when I aim, and I can't do that inside citadel. Drives me nuts)

So I just got a save editor for ME 2, rolled an Infiltrator, got myself going again. I'm trying REALLY HARD to complete a full renegade run, but I just don't think I got what it takes to shoot Mordin or kill off Wrex or let any squad member die in Suicide Mission.
    Why would a full renegade require squad members to die? I've done a full renegade ME2 with no deaths. I don't remember being forced to hit a paragon dialogue decision.

But yeah, if I do renegade in ME3, I won't shoot Wrex or Mordin. I did that once and honestly, I felt bad about it for the rest of the playthrough.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Nah shooting Wrex is tha best !! I usually only do paragon playthroughs but I enjoyed my Shepard that killed everyone (Wrex, Kaidan, all ME2 crewmembers save 2)

BTW: I have no clue how the medicine in ME works but that video you get to see in the cerberus headquarters that tells you about Project Lazarus clearly shows that Shepard was dead and that lead doctor even told TIM that he can not undo nature. I am still betting on *Space magic*

10+ Year Old Account
    Lead doctor was a skeptic and he was wrong, simple as that.

And I just looked at the happy ending mod . . . there's no way I could enjoy that. Whatever plotholes it may or may not fix gets ruined by how much of a clusterfuck of dialogue and cut sequences (and even a scene and music from the end of ME2?) it is. I understand it was made with limited resources and the maker couldn't grab Meer/Hale to do extra voice overs but it just wouldn't work for me.
    Putin khuliyo

BTW: I have no clue how the medicine in ME works but that video you get to see in the cerberus headquarters that tells you about Project Lazarus clearly shows that Shepard was dead and that lead doctor even told TIM that he can not undo nature. I am still betting on *Space magic*
    I'm sure similar statements have been made in our own past and have been proven wrong. I mean, a lot of the stuff we now take for granted was once considered science fiction. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Lead doctor was a skeptic and he was wrong, simple as that.

And I just looked at the happy ending mod . . . there's no way I could enjoy that. Whatever plotholes it may or may not fix gets ruined by how much of a clusterfuck of dialogue and cut sequences (and even a scene and music from the end of ME2?) it is. I understand it was made with limited resources and the maker couldn't grab Meer/Hale to do extra voice overs but it just wouldn't work for me.
    There are people on the BSN who are buying the PC trilogy just for that mod. I never faceplamed so hard when I heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    There are people on the BSN who are buying the PC trilogy just for that mod. I never faceplamed so hard when I heard that.
    Means more money for BioWare to throw at ME4. I can't complain about that.