Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    fart ridden chair, lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    What they're not telling you is they want people out in the world to be ganked. Everything is centered around world pvp. They don't have the balls to say this cause all the people who play on pve realms would freak on him.

"Why a weekly valor cap? I have thought about it and can't come up with a good reason.
    Without a cap, progression oriented players might feel the need to play every waking minute. That can lead to just quitting."

Yeah GC, that's what is happening. Making us do 18 dungeons a week to get valor capped instead of 7 in cata. People are getting burned out and quitting.
    Letting us getting valor capped from 7 quick dungeons in one evening was a mistake.
    Then again, if we keep ignoring all other ways of getting valor so I'm not exactly expecting any rationale or perspective.

And yes, world pvp is heavily encouraged this expansion. Because an MMO where you don't need to leave the cities is not an MMO, it's a chatroom where you take breaks to play a dungeon minigame

People quit in Cata because they could max out quickly, raid, then do nothing. So it's odd to me that people want the broken tabard system back. Atleast now factions are something more than a tabard waiting in line to be put on.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-12-03 at 06:02 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    really? a Lotr reference?

Deleted
    Update: Hotfixes for the Crow and Darkmoon Glowfly are in flight. Crow captureable, Glowfly at all qualities.
    gosh I love bullshit on the front mmoc page its not fixed in the eu instead Crows are replaced with coakroaches/seagules and rats....

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Just went to check on the pet battle things, seems you are required to have level 25 pets to even stand a chance. Sucks, would be more friendly if it scaled somewhat with what you were using.
    y complain more about the easiest Pet Tamer with Level 25 pets *roflmao*

anyy1 know if the DMF pet tamer is easy to beat i have 1 lvl 9/10 and 11 pet i cba doing it for a but and dont have a lvl 25 or anywhere close...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Letting us getting valor capped from 7 quick dungeons in one evening was a mistake.
    Then again, if we keep ignoring all other ways of getting valor so I'm not exactly expecting any rationale or perspective.

And yes, world pvp is heavily encouraged this expansion. Because an MMO where you don't need to leave the cities is not an MMO, it's a chatroom where you take breaks to play a dungeon minigame

People quit in Cata because they could max out quickly, raid, then do nothing. So it's odd to me that people want the broken tabard system back. Atleast now factions are something more than a tabard waiting in line to be put on.
    There are a ton of things they can add to the game to give us stuff to do. They added pet battles and farmville, those are good starts. This game started as an rts, so having a warcraft rts mini game would be awesome. You queue, you and your opponent are given a base, you gather resources, build your base up, build your army and destroy each other. For staying till the end you get say 20vp, and the winner gets 5 lesser coins. They could also add a mario kart style racing league for points, points you could use to upgrade your car and then have vp and coins as rewards. I could go on and on about different things they could add to give us stuff to do besides raiding and pvp.