Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yeah Love Rain is supposed to be pretty bad. I was going to watch but ended up not doing so because of everything I heard about it. The plot sounds pretty good though!

The ones on my to-watch list are currently "Big" and "City Hunter"
    Yeah, well I don't really like Korean Dramas anyway, I watched Love Rain because Yoona was there and I needed a material to get to hear some Korean for my learning. Now I watch the variety show which are good TBH. It's only that the 4 first episodes were actually quite interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Love Rain eh? I saw it. Personally really liked the first part ( 4 first episodes ). The rest wasn't special but the first four got me hooked up pretty badly.
    So far I've only seen the first four episodes, and they're really great. I've only heard bad things about the show, but what the majority thinks is shitty I tend to love. So we'll see :3

Saw "For You In Full Blossom" a coupe of weeks ago and it was awesome.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Also thanks for the Running Man site isubs, really nice they have it all. I was looking for that show for a while but couldn't find it. I really like these shows, they're really funny and since I'm learning Korean, I think it's a good idea to watch a lot of them ^^

I think I went a little too far just now. Bought 4 SNSD albums. MAH MONEY D: (totally worth it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I think I went a little too far just now. Bought 4 SNSD albums. MAH MONEY D: (totally worth it)
    Jeez lol. I grabbed Gee from the Soompi shop on Black Friday, but 4 CD's has gotta hurt your wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Jeez lol. I grabbed Gee from the Soompi shop on Black Friday, but 4 CD's has gotta hurt your wallet
    Yar, it does. But in the end it's only money Actually, 3 albums weren't that expensive, it's the new one that is pretty expensive.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-02 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I buy them on iTunes, cost me 1.99$ per songs or less. They aren't all there, but there is a lot of the songs i like from different k-pop/j-pop artists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to get my hands on both Baby Baby and Run Devil Run for 15 USD including shipping, so buying albums aren't that expensive if you know where to look! And I've always prefered buying physical albums over digital on stuff like itunes, but I just love gathering stuff around me for no real reason. (my room is a mess of books/movies/albums/random shit like harry potter wands & TCGs)

Buying the physical thing has it's perks, though, like getting posters and such. But the posters from Girls & Peace were awful, extremely awful.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too badhairday on preferring physical. Once you have physical you can put the music on your computer and then you have both physical and digital copies, and the digital copy you can move where ever you want, instead of it being stuck only on itunes and apple devices.

The posters are bad? D:
    I selected normal shipping so haven't got them yet.

Buying them physically on yesasia also works out cheaper I believe, not for the brand new albums maybe but the older ones like run devil run are cheaper from yesasia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for Flower Power-inspired posters, but after seeing pictures of the album before having it arriving I kinda figured that the posters would have them in flight attendant uniforms. However, the posters aren't focusing on the girls, they look like commercial ads for some flight company. The girls are more often than not to the right/left side and not in the centre of the picture, leaving random text about different cities you can visit to get more spotlight. When I buy posters of music groups I want them to focus on the members, not some text about going to Egypt! Oh, and Jessica's posters only shows her face, the rest of the poster is taken up by a giant picture of an airplane.

I probably won't be putting more than one of these on my wall, and that's just to tell myself the first press deluxe edition was worth it. It's not like I regret buying it, since I supported the girls and SM, but I was very disappointed. At least that makeup thingie didn't come along, unless the box itself is a makeup box, it looks.. peculiar. ^^

Can't find any good pictures of the posters online, so I'll take a photo of the worst one (Jessica's) when I'm done attacking the snow with my shovel!

To think that I'd be this emotional over some posters.. but damn I was so excited to finally put some kpop on my wall! :C I do have a Run Devil Run poster of Tiffany but I didn't find that one to be any good either. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the photo book? And Music dvds?

I have a RDR poster of Yoona that I also didn't put up because it's not that great xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What about the photo book? And Music dvds?

I have a RDR poster of Yoona that I also didn't put up because it's not that great xD
    The music videos are there, and so is the photo book. But it's just an empty pink photo book that says "Girls' Generation Airlines". I shall provide you the photos I took when it arrived in a moment!

Hnngg, I was hoping I'd get the Yoona poster from RDR, her and Jessica's were the best looking ones.

Edit: Completely forgot, there were some stickers in the photo book, so it wasn't "empty". ^^
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-03 at 01:54 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    The music videos are there, and so is the photo book. But it's just an empty pink photo book that says "Girls' Generation Airlines". I shall provide you the photos I took when it arrived in a moment!

Hnngg, I was hoping I'd get the Yoona poster from RDR, her and Jessica's were the best looking ones.

Edit: Completely forgot, there were some stickers in the photo book, so it wasn't "empty". ^^
    I assumed there would be SNSD photos! D:
    I'd have loved Jessica, a Taeyeon or a Seohyun RDR poster hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Badhairday: were the posters folded?

Finally a decent version of the new Crayon Pop song! (English version)

[video=youtube;R6V4GpfKTAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6V4GpfKTAM[video]
    Yes, they were.

I love Crayon Pop's choreographer. The small sudden moves back and forth and arm-waving, and how they just can't help but to smile more when they do it. Way too cute!

Me too. :/

Edit: Girls & Peace stuff. For some reason most pics show up sideways, but if you click to show them in full resolution they look like they should D:
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-03 at 02:24 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That, especially Jessica's poster, almost makes it seems like they ave really started their own airline business...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mm, I don't really get why they put down such huge effort about the airline thing. Sure, it's nice with a theme but the posters are taking it a bit too far. ><
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have loved Jessica, a Taeyeon or a Seohyun RDR poster hehe.
    I've got the group RDR and Sica poster in my dorm :3. Gave away an extra copy of the group photo for a Whit Christmas yesterday lol

As some have already said, you don't buy kpop to listen to it, you buy it for the other physical value it has :P otherwise you could just download it all... I mean, who doesn't? You download it, think it's good, get into the artist, then buy an album (or more).

Anyway.. anyone here saw this year's MAMA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    As some have already said, you don't buy kpop to listen to it, you buy it for the other physical value it has :P otherwise you could just download it all... I mean, who doesn't? You download it, think it's good, get into the artist, then buy an album (or more).

Anyway.. anyone here saw this year's MAMA?
    I haven't, but looking through some news on my "KPOP Stars" iphone app I think I really should.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I did. I stayed up like 10 hours longer than I intended to just to see it all >.<
    I think the awards were really bad, and I disagree with pretty much all of them, but the performances were nice!
    alot of them? how can you disagree to Big Bang? Ailee? Sistar?... they all did great this year... thou ofc any Super Junior win is just ruining the show..