Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Pvp out of control.

The pvp in WoW is really getting out of control. (ill be making a post on official forums).
    Watch this video and tell me what yall think about WoW Pvp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCdEIi9WE0

They really need to nerf some classes down, warriorers included.
    Dont just read the title, watch the whole thing right to the end.

This is outrageous.

Deleted
    Come on, you can't take one video from a person who purposely tries to get EVERY single buff he can to increase his damage on a Battleground like that one. Even without all the buffs; with him having the ball and the person he hit having the ball the hits are unbelievable. I'm sure you struggle to see anything over 200k on an ungeared player from a warrior.

Deleted
    Thats not the 1st video ive seen with this.

How can you take anything Swifty posts serious.

Deleted
    And i know you didnt watch the whole thing. no one does. they see the word swifty and respond to my thread.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    How can you take anything Swifty posts serious.
    exactly. no one even watched it.

pvp discussions should, you know, be in the pvp forums. Can't take anybody seriously who can't figure that out.

Deleted
    That's not at all true, I've seen the video before, I saw it two days ago, it's nothing new considering it's just people exploiting whatever they can, it's not like you'll see any hit anywhere NEAR this hit in actual PvP

Deleted
    for all the nay-sayers that didnt watch that video because swifty made it. how about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4dGchNsnlo

Look, he's eighter using the berserker buff, wielding an orb or hitting someone with an orb.
    Sometimes more thene two of those at once.

I can oneshot people on my resto shaman in those conditions.It means NOTHING.
    Infact that you're falling for this says more about you thene it does about pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    The pvp in WoW is really getting out of control. (ill be making a post on official forums).

This is outrageous.
    Tbh I agree. Warriors were hardly nerfed at all. As a Rogue with close to 60% resilience, I get stunlocked to death by warriors. It is very noteworthy that I can't even solo warriors with 40% health.

This whole situation reminds me very much of 2009 and WOTLK Death Knights.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Its no secret that WoW PvP has become worse till Cata but its not going to get better in the future either since that is how the devs would like to see PvP.

I have watched it and I wonder if you have? Because if you did you would know this has nothing to do with normal pvp.

Swifty organised 2 teams to face each other to deliberately set up the damage. They both stand around doing nothing for 20 mins to let the orb buff stack up to something like 5000% damage increase and the opponent has similar damage taken debuff. The "victim" takes off all their gear then swifty picks up berserking buff and has every buff possible to do this damage.

This is a coordinated gimmick to make a one off big number that would never happen in any normal situation.

Now I personally think that pvp is a bit bursty at the moment but you picked the absolute worst video to try and prove your case.
    Last edited by Derpyhooves; 2012-12-04 at 04:57 PM.

A thread about pvp balance with a link to one of Swifty's ridiculous staged oneshot videos? Better go shut all the pvp down right away, this shit is mad broken.

for all the nay-sayers that didnt watch that video because swifty made it. how about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4dGchNsnlo
    It's been addressed. How about getting your shit together and stop making stupid threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Look, he's eighter using the berserker buff, wielding an orb or hitting someone with an orb.
    Sometimes more thene two of those at once.

I can oneshot people on my resto shaman in those conditions.It means NOTHING.
    Infact that you're falling for this says more about you thene it does about pvp.
    Berserker buff or not, million damage crits are just messed up, and btw, that was a prot warrior and no ordinary arms warrior.

15+ Year Old Account

This is outrageous.
    Cleaver usage of game mechanics. If it gets overused will get nerfed.

TFB got nerfed recently but still 200K crits are nothing unusual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    It's been addressed. How about getting your shit together and stop making stupid threads?
    When? in 5.1?

I sure hope some people at Blizzard regarding pvp step down. This is just plain outrageous. and Yes, i am quiting this game for the time being.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 05:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Cleaver usage of game mechanics. If it gets overused will get nerfed.

TFB got nerfed recently but still 200K crits are nothing unusual.
    330k dmg in 1 sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    God another Swifty video where people are trying to use anything he does to make what everybody else does look OP. I wish they'd somehow coin a statement like Boub's dealing with the Blizzard projection chart... maybe like "If you fail to take anything Swifty says or does with a grain of salt, God will massacre an orphanage of kittens."

If you don't like it, quit playing. Referring to a video where people clearly go out of their way to smoke a lesser opponent really doesn't help your argument at all.

and Yes, i am quiting this game for the time being.
    You just made my day.

More the likes of you should quit.