Deleted

Post unholy Death Knight!

Hello MMO-Champion User, Does anybody have or can tell me a Good UI for a Unholy DK? I want one what is a close to the blizzard one but u just have more spell spaces? Please Help me out!

Thanks

If you're looking simply for more spell space download an action bar addon like bartender4 or dominos. Most UI takeovers will be extremely different than the blizzard UI but in that respect I do and would use elvui
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Can't ever go wrong with the default. You can always make modifier macros for your abilities for more barspaces. I only use 3 bars and have 123456qwrtyaghzxcvb with shift, ctrl, and alt modifiers. That should probably be enough keys

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need a special UI or anything. I do find, however, that ElvUI rocks for arena at least (gives me comp before we even enter). The default UI will work just fine. I only recommend taking something for rune/disease tracking like Rune Tracker or similar.

Deleted
    I use Elvui aswell, its really good

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    gives me comp before we even enter
    So does the default.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the addon called "Button Forge" This addon allows you to create extra action bars without removing the default UI. It simply creates an extra actionbar.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just make sure you can properly see your resources at all times. Rest doesn't matter.