Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This boss was stupid for the amount of resets needed for my guild. So much progression time wasted due to resets. Thankfully it can be a thing of the past now (like Zorlok)

Confirmed by a Blue, though the actual fix was in effect 12/1.

The fixed order appears to apply to normal mode as well.

Well this is a huge nerf for guilds progessing and an amazing quality of life thing for guilds that already have it down. But we were pretty much at the phase where we only reset if it wasn't subetai 2nd because having him last sucks so much. We actually found qiang -> sub -> meng -> shadow was easier for us.

You really can't call this a nerf. We were progressing prior to the hotfix without resetting when Sub wasn't second, but had came in the day of the hotfix with the plan to reset if Sub wasn't 2nd. We were delighted when we found out that the encounter was doing it for us!

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually disappointed with this change, the random order I thought added a little bit of interest to what is otherwise quite a boring fight. It now really *is* boring.

Deleted
    finally they fixed it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMenRaiding View Post
    I'm actually disappointed with this change, the random order I thought added a little bit of interest to what is otherwise quite a boring fight. It now really *is* boring.
    Yeah, resetting multiple times in a row was certainly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMenRaiding View Post
    Honestly (this is coming from someone who is just gonna start progressing this on heroic), I found the Normal mode to still become quite hectic at the end with a lot of different stuff to watch out for.

Still interesting at least from my PoV
    Kunglight of Fractured - EU Twisting Nether
    Current progress 12/12 NM 1/12 HC

Is it just us or Subetai now stuns melee as well? Twice we had a ret paladin and dps monk stunned (and nobody else).

Deleted
    Even the worst combinations were fairly easy on heroic, just had to have a lot of restraint and know what to do.

On our progression on that boss our best attempts were the worst possible orders, yet people were restrained and we only wiped in the very end.

It's a good nerf for clearing the instance fast, but it takes the fun out of the encounter aswell.

If you think that fixed orders are fun, then you shouldn't be heroic raiding.

Deleted
    It's a great QoL change for guilds, it's good to know people won't have to bother with resetting the encounter time after time. It really was annoying as hell. Let's be realistic, the vast majority of guilds were doing exactly this, taking no "fun" out of the encounter at all by making it a somewhat fixed order before the change.

Get off the high horse, this boss was a stupid reset fest (like Zorlok). Fixed order or not, it's still a pretty fun fight

oh well, our guild did it on 35th try if i remember correctly and we did it in Qiang > Meng > Sub > Zian, but oh well ;> you can do it in random order aswell just need to pay a little bit more attention :P

10+ Year Old Account
    They should add a button to remove the 'nerf' and make it a random order, this could be Heroic Elite 0.2.

Random boss order (never going sub second) = 512? gear...
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Even the worst combinations were fairly easy on heroic, just had to have a lot of restraint and know what to do.

On our progression on that boss our best attempts were the worst possible orders, yet people were restrained and we only wiped in the very end.

It's a good nerf for clearing the instance fast, but it takes the fun out of the encounter aswell.

If you think that fixed orders are fun, then you shouldn't be heroic raiding.
    Yeah, Zor'lok was super fun!!

/sarcasmOff