[Resto PVP] Why no spirit on gear?

Hi, me and a friend just doing BG's for our gear grind and we started talking about his pvp set and are both really confused at one thing, why does the resto set not give spirit on all piece's? im sure this is the same for all the other healer sets aswell. does anyone know why?
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2012-12-05 at 02:12 AM.

They don't want every piece to be perfectly itemized. Also, once you reach a certain amount of spirit, it loses its value.

Only the legs and the helm do not give spirit. The rest do.

Deleted
    The ranking of our 3v3 team isn't very high, but currently I'm running with ~4k spirit, and have no mana issues.
    But on the other side, im a rather defensive healer, so I'm not spending much mana on offensive spelle, other than CC.
    But most times I have no time to cast a Wrath, with all the Heal, CC and running I have to do

For BG's it's sometimes a bit to less, when the fight seems to never stop, but that's not what I have my gear adjusted to.

im running with 6k and its probably a bit of an overkill atm. I'll have to regem stuf to balance it out because i never run out of mana and lately never used intervate and healed quite offensively.

in the begging i sometimes felt the pinch but once you start getting more gear you'll be amazed how much easier it gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anetulan View Post
    They don't want every piece to be perfectly itemized. Also, once you reach a certain amount of spirit, it loses its value.
    Yes it does, but. We're at the first season of the expansion. So it wont lose its value this season

Because item sets never have had perfect stats.

In any case though this shouldn't be an issue. You don't need almost any spirit for resto pvp.