[Music] Clean Bandit

Odd mix of genres... I like the overall effect, anyone else?

I know how off putting it can be when someone just links an MV of something they like, but give it a listen its not long... Some of it works, some seems like it might be trying too hard, but yeah I like the uniqueness of the sound

If anyone knows of similar groups/artists, would love to hear of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

This is screaming hipster. Do not like.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    But being a hipster is the cool thing!

Well, never heard something like this before, though I'm sure someone else already made something similar to this. I kinda like it, really, it's not really bad.

From Vizzle's post I thought it would be really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But being a hipster is the cool thing!

Well, never heard something like this before, though I'm sure someone else already made something similar to this. I kinda like it, really, it's not really bad.

From Vizzle's post I thought it would be really bad.
    Yea listening to it again, it sounds like the sort of song you don't really think about while you're at the club or something. But the video really is offputting imo.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Yea listening to it again, it sounds like the sort of song you don't really think about while you're at the club or something. But the video really is offputting imo.
    I kinda agree that video could be "offputting", but that's why I usually ignore the video and just focus on the song. Sometimes I hate the song, because of the video, then I listen to it again, with no video, and I start liking it. xD

Wow this actually was pretty good. I liked it. For me I think it was how good the beat was with how well the lyrics were fitting over them. It just worked I get it.

Yeah GF came in from work and heard one of their songs on the radio have to admit my initial reaction was "Holy Hipsters, Batman!"

But yeah, found it catchy after a listen

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah GF came in from work and heard one of their songs on the radio have to admit my initial reaction was "Holy Hipsters, Batman!"

But yeah, found it catchy after a listen

[video=youtube;GeynVBZjls8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeynVBZjls8[video]
    Song isn't really bad, it's just an usually set of genres, if that makes sense.

It's catchy yeah but I still prefer the one linked in the OP.