Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Forge is fantastic. All im gunna say as I need to spend every waking minute playing it not sat here typing.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Deleted
    The game is officially launched then?
    I dont understand really, game webpage seems a bit undone for a done game :P
    Also no specifics on cost of the game except buy and get one for friend and buy it on steam. Is it a one time fee and that's it?
    I like that they go with the bloodline champions idea, however I wish they would go for tab-targeting since many people thought bloodline champions was tricky I bet they will feel the same about this.
    Well, just need to get your info about cost and if it's launched, and if it's launched I will hang around and see how the game turns out... ladder adding and such things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    The game is officially launched then?
    Also no specifics on cost of the game except buy and get one for friend and buy it on steam. Is it a one time fee and that's it?
    I like that they go with the bloodline champions idea, however I wish they would go for tab-targeting since many people thought bloodline champions was tricky I bet they will feel the same about this.
    Well, just need to get your info about cost and if it's launched, and if it's launched I will hang around and see how the game turns out... ladder adding and such things
    Yes it's launched and it's 20 bucks for 2 copies at the moment (assuming this is about Forge). Also yeah, got it on steam the other day pretty solid game so far, can't wait to see how it develops.

Edit: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-the-overworld

Saw that in a locked thread incase anyone has missed the link or the game in general.
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2012-12-05 at 06:34 PM.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/.../project-godus

There's a new god game trying to get funded.
    It has been running since Nov 21 and ends Dec 21.
    £204,201 pledged of £450,000 goal (45%).

GODUS is a delightful reinvention of the god game from 22cans and Peter Molyneux, who created the genre
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-12-05 at 07:39 PM.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to pass on another Peter Molyneux Promise Parade. If it ever becomes an actual game and it's even a fifth of what they promised it would be, then I'll just pay retail for it.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

It isn't a done game.

See post #59.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Yes it's launched and it's 20 bucks for 2 copies at the moment (assuming this is about Forge). Also yeah, got it on steam the other day pretty solid game so far, can't wait to see how it develops.

Edit: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-the-overworld

Saw that in a locked thread incase anyone has missed the link or the game in general.
    Are there many players now? Do you join as team or are you able to queue and be put in a random team?
    How different is it from bloodline champions?
    I dont like the style where you get characters that are already created, if you choose a shaman all other shamans looks exactly like that. More character creations in games like these please!
    Also since the aim shooting was hard for people to use in bloodline champions, why not make easier targeting? Or perhaps it's easy aimstyle to develop in unreal engine since tera also half-use this??=) But then again I dont know, is this game easier than bloodline champions... or is it pretty much similar thing? Since bloodline champions already exist, why make another one same just with other looking precreated characters?=)
    I love the idea behind games like these, it's an approach in right direction... I just wish they would develop and do what other games haven't done already, and also learn why those games didnt get big and not make same mistake =)

Do you join as team or are you able to queue and be put in a random team?
    See post #59.

How different is it from bloodline champions?
    I dont like the style where you get characters that are already created, if you choose a shaman all other shamans looks exactly like that. More character creations in games like these please!
    Also since the aim shooting was hard for people to use in bloodline champions, why not make easier targeting? Or perhaps it's easy aimstyle to develop in unreal engine since tera also half-use this??=) But then again I dont know, is this game easier than bloodline champions... or is it pretty much similar thing? Since bloodline champions already exist, why make another one same just with other looking precreated characters?=)
    I love the idea behind games like these, it's an approach in right direction... I just wish they would develop and do what other games haven't done already, and also learn why those games didnt get big and not make same mistake =)
    Targeting in Forge is not difficult at all, and the combat is very fluid and fast-paced.

It's not too similar to Bloodline Champions. Better described, it's very much Unreal with MMO-styled abilities / classes.

Adding to that, there may be visual customization available for each class when you get to higher levels.

I can only recommend that you try it out, to understand what it's all about. And also to read threads before posting in them.

If there was ever a game i really enjoyed.. for a looooong time! It was dungeon keeper 1, and 2.

Was really sad when they decided to stop development for DK3.. now seeing what they are making has really got me excited..

War for the Overworld ( cant link urls since i havent posted enough.. )

I really hope this goes ahead, its loooong overdue !

Nothing like a good God game !

If you havent checked it out, click it, watch the vid and enjoy!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanoria View Post
    If there was ever a game i really enjoyed.. for a looooong time! It was dungeon keeper 1, and 2.

Was really sad when they decided to stop development for DK3.. now seeing what they are making has really got me excited..

War for the Overworld ( cant link urls since i havent posted enough.. )

I really hope this goes ahead, its loooong overdue !

Nothing like a good God game !

If you havent checked it out, click it, watch the vid and enjoy!!
    I just posted there kickstarter on the last page ... pretty excited for it myself!!!
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I just posted there kickstarter on the last page ... pretty excited for it myself!!!
    yeah I made a thread which got locked coz I didnt know there was a kickstarter thread.. but ive already backed them and keeping an eye on them.

there is a showcase demo u can download, lets u run around 1st person as an "imp" and they will be unlocking more content as they get closer to their goal

10+ Year Old Account

Project GODUS

So Peter Molyneux, maker of black and white, fable, dungeon keeper, magic carpet, theme hospital etc etc has come up with a new god game. I personally am looking forward to it! However it's one of those "pledge" things on kickstarter, link is here. It's looks very black and white'esque. What are your thoughts on it? Will you back it? So far I've only pledged 20 pounds.
    Raaaa!

Deleted
    Looks like he might not make it. 250k out of 450k, 9 days to go.

All of my favourite games were made by him D:
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    This game has also been mentioned in the kickstarter thread! Make sure you go there and show your support.

Where abouts is the kickstarter thread? :O Thanks!
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not, please do not quote fable as a good saga ;o; the first one was the only one that i loved.

I meant fable 1 :P he has less to do with the others I thiiink.
    Raaaa!

Deleted
    Bleh. Went to back the project, but kickstarter only support an incredibly limited number of cards. I only have Maestro, so I'm fucked. Typical.