Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Yup, what they do sure is disgusting. Hard to see huh?
    Not at all.
    Check my posts, all of them. I have NEVER condoned any of those actions. Comparing me, or anyone else discussing issues in here, to some fundamentalist supporter of suicide bombers is not only IDIOTIC, but EXTREMELY harmful to ANY discussion.
    I can discuss anything with anyone and have the most heated debate. BUT NEVER FOR A MOMENT nevermind of what has been said, i would compare ANYONE to a child soldier terrorist supporter.

VERY LOW BLOW and completely UNNECESSARY.
    I will not start a degrading war of who is supporting who.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Not at all.
    Check my posts, all of them. I have NEVER condoned any of those actions. Comparing me, or anyone else discussing issues in here, to some fundamentalist supporter of suicide bombers is not only IDIOTIC, but EXTREMELY harmful to ANY discussion.
    I can discuss anything with anyone and have the most heated debate. BUT NEVER FOR A MOMENT nevermind of what has been said, i would compare ANYONE to a child soldier terrorist supporter.

"Rules of engagement like napalming villages?"

This was not idiotic or harmfull to any discussion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post

No. No it wasn't.
    just cause you went back and tried hard to link something that might have some resemblances doesnt make it true.

If you consider the two the same i dont know what to say.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 08:56 PM ----------

also... Try harder.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 09:01 PM ----------

how did you link this

Not at all.

To the quote at the beginning is past my comprehension.

Dont take it too personal man.

No. No it wasn't.
    That must be why, you didnt get a warning from a mod.

Deleted
    That must be why, you didnt get a warning from a mod.
    Exactly. No warning regarding THAT particular post no thanks.
    Good man you're starting to get it. *pat*

Enough now though. He's been reported and i hope he gets banned for a while for what he said.
    Lets see if we can switch back to the matter.

Us drone fallen in Iran's hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Ok i divided it a bit so to make it easy to comprehend.

POINT 1
    I make it personal because i live in a country whose political system has been the favourite game of the USA intelligence in the years after the second world war.
    Its hard for you to understand, as you are there sitting in Los Angeles and not in one of the country at the receiving part of the deal.

I had many Iranian friends, a group of architets and civil engineers. They, being educated, were extremely doubtious of the movement that started to spread in the early 00's end of 90's.
    Some even went back to help.
    As you can see, personal experiences count for nothing.
    BUT i am skeptical when it comes down to insurrections, political movements spreading and whatnot. Due to the facts mentioned above at the beginning of point 1.
    So you should hate the person responsible, at a guess GHW Bush, and not some random person not involved. Also I am open about where I live and my background. You are unnecessarily secretive, meaning you are trying to hide something. As I said before I have dated several Iranians, and know first hand from their experience as to the horrors of there history, and the horrors of what is happening now.

---POINT 2---
    Have you anything to back this up? sources or anything? or just fake, wrongly translated interviews?
    Not on me in hands reach any more, and the internet is chock full of propaganda from both sides these days. Basically from what I know from the Iranians I know most of the organizations Iran supports like the Taliban, are Shi'a and the stated goals are Removal of Sunni control of Islamic holy sites. They also support shi'a political organizations globally, not all of them are linked to terror but some are.

---Point 3---
    A civil nation again?... yes its hard... especially when someone else's intelligence fucks it up big time. You talk about education... read some books man. Its not tin foil hat history... what happened in Iran in the years before and after ww2 is there for everyone to read.
    As I point out the Actions of the CIA are not the actions of America, they tried to justify that they where fighting the spread of communism, but if you read the history of the CIA you will find most of what they did was not approved by the US government, and the funding for the CIA was reduced to nearly zero and yet they still had the ability to fund themselves and do evil acts, all thanks to George Bush. Someone I personally hate, and feel is the greatest evil the world has ever seen.

---POINT 4---
    And you accuse ME of propaganda?
    First of all they don't comply with international laws on MANY subjects, ONE OF WHICH is the illegal settlements. There has been about 300 and more UN resolutions addressed to Israel since 1947.
    please Enjoy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cerning_Israel
    Yeah MAYBE 50 years ago it would be accepted but NOW it isnt. Its called "EVOLUTION". Without it we would be still there throwing spears.
    This might surprise you, but the UN has no power without the approval of the US. Also it was the UN that caused the problems between the Jewish and Islamic populations in the Region. The resolutions that they make against Israel are basically not legal nor enforceable.

Earlier I stated 'Might makes right' Israel has the might in the region and the biggest power America fully supports Israel. Just because some countries don't like Israel and keep trying to take land away from them, doesn't mean that that is what is an is not legal. The UN is not the final say as to what is legal, not yet any way.

------POINT 5------
    Yes please... do so.
    Nice to see you have sarcasm in your nameless country.

------Point 6-----
    War that has been manipulated by the then ally Saddam cause of the Cold war thingie that was going on.
    Funny cause you mentioned how Vietnam was bad cause of the cold war and you decided to ignore all that happened in Iran DUE to the cold war.
    eeeer, no. Actually the war in Iraq wasn't resognised as legal by the UN. There was going to be a second vote and many would have veto'ed but... welll.. you didnt give them the chance. Please Read it up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Resolution_144
    Especially the part that goes:
    "Nevertheless, this position taken by the Bush administration and its supporters, has been and still is being disputed by numerous legal experts. According to most members of the Security Council, it is up to the council itself, and not individual members, to determine how the body's resolutions are to be enforced."
    not ignoring, I was making an example. Iran has been f*** over since the fall of the Pershian empire. And it has been fairly constant. Islam came in murdered the leaders burned the books, and forced everyone to convert. The Mongolians than came, burned the cities killed the people, ... eventually it was the British, than the Americans came along put a dictator in power to oppose the Soviets, than Bush gave aid to a cleric in france... I really do know this history well. And I feel bad for the Iranians in Iran.

----POINT 7----
    eeer No they didn't. They dont allow inspections to be carried as YOU SAID IT YOURSELF so i dont understand what you mean there.
    And give me some of what you're smoking, the delirium on the last bolded part is... whoa... top notch.
    In this I know something that is not public record. I wont go into detail mainly because it is boring and classified.

----Point 8----
    I hope that doesnt come as nation bashing but WHAAAAA?!
    It really is, if you can get here, and you are not a criminal, you can stay. Oh and if you live in a nation with a death sentence you can get 'Amnesty International' to help you get here.

----POINT 9---
    uh god.
    you listen to too much propoganda.
    1. Isreal has the right to exsist and protect itself.

no one ever discussed that
    2. Isreal has never made the first move in any of the active agrression in the region.
    Like for example, rushing to build illegal settlements in the mass of land called E1 (of NO value to israel) that is CRITICAL for the future creation of a Palestinian state?
    You dont think thats a "first move"? oh sorry first move is only when something goes "BANG"
    3. Isreal won all that terrority fair and square, the UN has gone against the law requiring Isreal to give up terrority won legally.
    Are you out of your mind? and YOU are telling US about propaganda and how to inform ourselves? Go read a book man, please
    4. No nation could with stand the US military if it invaded, not now. American military is off the scale powerful.
    not a problem with that, as i said myself. i dont doubt the strenght of the USA army.
    5. The US will not invade Iran the currant president is a Liberal, and would only do hostilies if Iran struck first.
    Struck first who? The USA or Israel? You invaded countries for much less man.
    6. Iran might be crazy but they are not stupid they will never strike first.
    Absolutely so. Only reinforce their right to RESEARCH on nuclear power
    7. if Iran does strike first then I guess they where truly stupid.
    I am pretty sure there will be a missile launched from some "militia connected to the government" sooner then later.
    8. Stop being a hater on Isreal and look again at what is going on in that region. try and be unbiased and look at the history. Because right now you are being lied to and have no clue as to what the truth is.
    with everything you said up above, all the lies, the unconfirmed hearsays, the unchecked appalling mistakes (and i dont mean grammatically), you have no right to say that to anyone.
    Point 9, highlight 2. Killing and murder is a first move, all the rest is a matter of diplomacy. The proper response to Israel threatening to build a housing project, is to negotiate with Israel. Not to send a child with a bomb strapped to his/her chest.

-----POINT 10-----
    But thats exactly what i was saying. Read my previous posts please.
    On this we agree, good. That is the nature of good communication finding common ground and building upon it.

-----POINT 11-----
    Knocking down a plane that costs as much as your healthcare bill isnt as amazing. 1.1 BILLION per plane in 1997
    If they accidentally do youre in serious trouble. It means you have to invade a country thats not being flattened by airstrikes before.
    And read up about B-2. There is a flaw or two about it being unscannable by radars.
    It might work in Lybia, Iraq, or Afghanistan... but Iran?... mmmh i wouldnt risk it...

Sorry to everyone for the lenghty post i couldnt help it i hope you guys understand
    My admiration of the B-2 is related to my love of technology, it really is impressive technologically. I am very anti-war, as I said I worked on Nuclear duty and have a healthy disrespect for nuclear weapons, and feel that no nation should have them. Fortunately I also know how hard it is to keep Nuclear weapons in working condition, and honestly doubt that Iran has that level of commitment. Frankly I doubt that India and Pakistan have weapons that still work because of the cost of maintenance.

Deleted

See the problem is. The US is not the only one with that Drone type. They are used by several companies operating around that region as wheel as by the UAE, and several other nations with a naval presence in that area. They are used to find Fish, Observe Oil Platforms and so forth.
    Their exists really no proof that this is even a ScanEagles and not just a Sea Eagle with Modifications. The Iranian Government says it has proof that this is a US Drone. So far, as I saw all we got is a picture of the Propeller.

Also this is not some multi Million dollar drone that a select few have. They cost around 100,000 USD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    unfortunately, you are not building a balanced "empire" as the roman did.
    Pax impera.
    Everyone was happy in the roman empire... well most of them And being conquered by them meant a skyrocketing improvements in many aspects of politics and social life.
    reminds me of this video.

http://youtu.be/ExWfh6sGyso

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Why does Puerto Rico want statehood again?
    Simple they are Americans who have no say in national politics.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    walls of text aside, theres two things you can do with resources. use them constructively or squander them. fighting unneccessary wars is a waste of resources that could be put to reducing your deficit, educating your population or enhancing your infrastructre or reducing your dependance on foreign fuel.

ignoring all of that, with 1.5 million dead iraqis, no WMDs and no links to Al Queada found, there would seem a lesson worth learning there.
    Bush jr was not as competent as his father. Who would have made sure the world found stockpiles of WMDs.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:33 PM ----------

Tell me when you're done watching "roman documentaries" on television and you start reading something about it.
    Besides the people in ... well you can guess. Everyone was mostly happy with roman rule. Well until Rome split in to two nations, failed to pay the Barbarian tribes, adopted Christianity as the state religion punishable by death, ... black plague, taxes.

Not at all.

know what else is bad for dialogue and unnecessary? all of those in this thread i have seen taking either side of an issue, believing any accusation from any source, whatever it takes to be able to say "america bad!!!" we invade, regardless of reason? america bad, just going for oil, bullies, etc. we refuse to go to the rescue? america bad, selfish, dont care about anybody, must not be oil there, etc. time and time again, the same people, over and over

seriously, it sounds like the right's argument of "but obama!" same shit, different topic

Deleted
    Sorry man i see nothing but extremely biased point of views on the matter.
    First, never did i point my hate towards you or bush or anyone. this is a discussion not a fist fight.
    Second, hearsays dont count as you said yourself. everywhere its full of proaganda nowadays.
    Thirdly, i somehow find it hard to believe the actions of someone's intelligence aren't controlled by someone related to the government.
    Fourthly... heres funny. The UN RESOLUTIONS arent LEGAL?!?! how does it feel to be above the law?
    Fifthly, A couple of time you pointed at my nameless country. Does it matter to you? to anyone? no. As said before this is a debate, not a fist fight.
    sixthly, Do you not think then its about time we leave them be in peace WITHOUT drones and intelligence wandering around shaping "revolts" and "political movements"?
    Seventhly, yes no i dont know classified is classified.
    Eightly, are you joking man, maybe compared to australia or New zealand, but there is a huge problem with people not recognised as legal been living HONESTLY there for 30 years causE of the inabilty to be processed as legal
    Ninethly, no no no i wont accept that. A breach of a diplomatic procedure is a first move already. what Israel has been doing in the last few days is a breach of diplomacy, a call for reactions from the extremists on the other side to justify yet another land grabbing invasion (as you said yourself land grabbed is taken anyway isnt it?). It would be too easy anyway to call for "help im being attacked"
    Tenthly, yes and thats NOT done by posting the picture of a suicide bomber kid and say " you see you support these"
    eleventhly, yes its impressive tecnology wise, but it belongs to a different era.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jewish revolts of 2000 years ago thank god are so covered by the mist of time that its very hard for you to use it.
    Not at all, since it is the reason there is current strife in the middle east. The events of Rome Vs Israel are highly relevant.

For instance who are the Palestinians? They are descended from Jews, Romans, Turkish invaders, European Invaders, and some Arabs and Egyptian blood as well.

Who are the Israelis?
    Jewish Palestinians, Zionists(referring to the Jewish migration movement prior to the second world war), Jewish repatriates (Jews from around the world who moved in after 1945), escapees from the Soviets and Nazis, and Christian and Muslim Palestinians who are willing to live by Israels laws.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    know what else is bad for dialogue and unnecessary? all of those in this thread i have seen taking either side of an issue, believing any accusation from any source, whatever it takes to be able to say "america bad!!!" we invade, regardless of reason? america bad, just going for oil, bullies, etc. we refuse to go to the rescue? america bad, selfish, dont care about anybody, must not be oil there, etc. time and time again, the same people, over and over

seriously, it sounds like the right's argument of "but obama!" same shit, different topic
    you're right.. seen any around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    If it's anything like the tv show, I'm not interested. Watched the first two episodes of that and wanted to vomit. Roman soldiers using the F-word three times in the same sentence.
    Romans where a brutal people, although they where snobs with vocabulary, so I doubt a Roman would use the F word. But they would string together insults which were both poetic and vulgar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Not at all, since it is the reason there is current strife in the middle east. The events of Rome Vs Israel are highly relevant.

For instance who are the Palestinians? They are descended from Jews, Romans, Turkish invaders, European Invaders, and some Arabs and Egyptian blood as well.

Who are the Israelis?
    Jewish Palestinians, Zionists(referring to the Jewish migration movement prior to the second world war), Jewish repatriates (Jews from around the world who moved in after 1945), escapees from the Soviets and Nazis, and Christian and Muslim Palestinians who are willing to live by Israels laws.
    well if you think its the reason cause its far away in the past. Sorry to correct you but things in that area went pear shaped WAY before the romans.
    Also no, the reason there is an issue there is to be found in the latest century, through the wars.

you're right.. seen any around?
    i see enough without even looking taking the word of iran at face value. iran. a country that has snatched hikers in other countries, claiming they were in iran when it was proven that they werent. a country currently disputing its borders with another arab nation. basically, people are taking it for granted that a country that apparently has no fucking clue what their actual borders are is in the right, and that they even captured a drone in the first place, and that drone belonged to the US. and these people dont even question it at all, because it allows them to rail against america

do you see those people in here? bias check

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but i do not believe you. If you knew the history of Iran intimately you would have know a lot of things that would defy your points.

Your "knowledge" about israel is dangerous. Every day an israeli citized is murdered?

If you read carefully, you will notice that (unlike you calling me clueless), i do not directly call you shallow.

Yes... we have hate issues. whoever dont think like you... hate issues. ooook.
    I used the words "On average every other day an Israeli citizen is murdered by a terrorist", referring to 1500 people killed in a ten year period.

356*10=3560

1500/3560= 0.42 people a day or one dead every 2.38 days.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:57 PM ----------

Yeh i admit rome in its latest era wasnt shining. But, hey! thats a matter for another thread.

and sorry but how can you NOT be foggy on details on something that happened 2k years ago more or less?
    The best documented civilization in the Ancient world was Rome, so I have no idea how you can feel it is in any way foggy. Now right after the end of Roman power in Western Europe things get foggy. After the fall of Constantinople things become unclear. But the Romans kept records of everything, they loved to record every detail. Even stupid things, like recording the building of a ramp to reach the top of a Mountain to kill the last group of Jewish resistance. They had a Jewish scholar record it in Latin and Aramaic.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 02:00 PM ----------

I will report you now and i wish everyone does it for your DISGUSTING way of comparing educated members of society to someone supporting kids soldier.
    You should be ashamed of what you just said.

DISGUSTING
    Wow you don't like to see the truth.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 02:07 PM ----------

Exactly. No warning regarding THAT particular post no thanks.
    Good man you're starting to get it. *pat*

Enough now though. He's been reported and i hope he gets banned for a while for what he said.

Since I am replying to several pages back. I find it sad that you are unable to take criticism. My point has always been the same, I hate war. But I will not forgive someone who supports terror. Israel is Justified because of the acts of constant terror. And if Iran gets a Nuclear weapon, The US would be justified in removing that threat. Because unlike most nations in the world having a Nuclear weapon is membership in a club, and not an actual weapon to be used. I know for a fact most Iranians are smart enough to never use a Nuclear weapon but parts of the Iranian government still support Terrorist, and they might use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    i see enough without even looking taking the word of iran at face value. iran. a country that has snatched hikers in other countries, claiming they were in iran when it was proven that they werent. a country currently disputing its borders with another arab nation. basically, people are taking it for granted that a country that apparently has no fucking clue what their actual borders are is in the right, and that they even captured a drone in the first place, and that drone belonged to the US. and these people dont even question it at all, because it allows them to rail against america

do you see those people in here? bias check
    Yeah you're right they're all evil iran-lovers... all of them!

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 10:34 PM ----------

1) data?

2) you dont understand how can events happened 2000 years old be foggy, mh ok no problem.

3) Big fail in here. I would have accepted an apology, but no. You keep comparing me and others to child soldiers terrorist supporters. Even though not for a SINGLE MOMENT we discussed about the argoment on itself. So who;s not with you supports child terrorists. mmmhkay nice mentality.

4) take criticism? i dont understand. what criticism? Your view on israel, i repeat, is peculiar. i wonder what kind of books you read. Cause even the official ones arent that one sided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry man i see nothing but extremely biased point of views on the matter.
    First, never did i point my hate towards you or bush or anyone. this is a discussion not a fist fight.
    Second, hearsays dont count as you said yourself. everywhere its full of proaganda nowadays.
    Thirdly, i somehow find it hard to believe the actions of someone's intelligence aren't controlled by someone related to the government.
    Fourthly... heres funny. The UN RESOLUTIONS arent LEGAL?!?! how does it feel to be above the law?
    Fifthly, A couple of time you pointed at my nameless country. Does it matter to you? to anyone? no. As said before this is a debate, not a fist fight.
    sixthly, Do you not think then its about time we leave them be in peace WITHOUT drones and intelligence wandering around shaping "revolts" and "political movements"?
    Seventhly, yes no i dont know classified is classified.
    Eightly, are you joking man, maybe compared to australia or New zealand, but there is a huge problem with people not recognised as legal been living HONESTLY there for 30 years causE of the inabilty to be processed as legal
    Ninethly, no no no i wont accept that. A breach of a diplomatic procedure is a first move already. what Israel has been doing in the last few days is a breach of diplomacy, a call for reactions from the extremists on the other side to justify yet another land grabbing invasion (as you said yourself land grabbed is taken anyway isnt it?). It would be too easy anyway to call for "help im being attacked"
    Tenthly, yes and thats NOT done by posting the picture of a suicide bomber kid and say " you see you support these"
    eleventhly, yes its impressive tecnology wise, but it belongs to a different era.
    1st actually you did. Just as you and the horde player turned this into a discussion of look the US is Evil and spying on poor innocent Iran while ignoring Evil Israel. You claimed that the behavior of the CIA is somehow my doing. "You insult my intelligence, by NOT mentioning your inteligence." for one thing the Actions of the CIA are not subject to the power of the people, the CIA only reports to the Director of National Intelligence (formally the Director of the CIA) , who is appointed by the President. The CIA has it's own means of funding out side of Federal taxes, and does many things which are against the laws of the US.

2. Propaganda is everywhere but if you are patent and use the internet you can find all the information and gain some in site as to what might be true.

3. The CIA is fairly self sufficient. During the cold war they were needed, and as long as terrorism exist they will continue to be used. but honestly the CIA is the most Anti-American agency ever.

4. A law isn't legal unless it can be enforced. It's a basic point of how a legal system works. At this time most of the funding and power of the UN is the money and power of the USA. So even if the UN wants to change a Law on it's books, unless America agrees they really can't do anything about it.

5. As I said I am open about my background, this is how people show respect towards others, by not showing your face you are in fact disrespecting people. No it isn't a fist fight, it is an intellectual debate.

6. America and Israel will leave Iran in peace when they leave Israel in peace. Once a long time ago someone said "You want peace in the middle east, than the Muslims need to actually want peace."

7. --

8. My mother first flew in to the US on a USAF aircraft from Spain with my father, this was before I was born. Because of this she never legally entered the USA. Since she is European she will never gain US citizenship. However had she moved in from Mexico she would have been a US Citizen by the time I was 14. However, what I was saying is, it is easy to come to the USA and to live here legally, and if you do things just right you can even become a citizen. America is the easiest nation to move to, unless you come from Australia, New Zealand, or the UK. Which is ironic. As for illegals it is not as much as a problem as the American Right would have you believe.

9. The territory in question is right outside Jerusalem, Israel already controls this land, even if the UN says it belongs to Palestinians, there is no construction yet, only the promise to start. This is exactly the right time to start negotiations. It's not like 20,000 Jews pitched up tents and built Apartment blocks, roads, sewers, Electricity distribution, and Food retail, in a week. They possibly put up a chain-link fence, with some soldiers and a bulldozer. And of course a sign. Nothing says permanent like a strongly worded sign.

10. Sorry that hit you so close to home, obviously you are quiet shaken by this idea that Iran supports a terrorist group that possibly sends children to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I used the words "On average every other day an Israeli citizen is murdered by a terrorist", referring to 1500 people killed in a ten year period.
    sorry thats completely unbelievable. its also a fraction of the palestinians that youve killed. there are quite detailed figures online for casualties on both sides but I guess like your earlier post you dont really do facts or figures just propoganda and mis truth.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli...inian_conflict

Year Deaths
    Palestinians Israelis
    2011 118 (13) 11 (5)
    2010 81 (9) 8 (0)
    2009 1034 (314) 9 (1)
    2008 887 (128) 35 (4)
    2007 385 (52) 13 (0)
    2006 665 (140) 23 (1)
    2005 190 (49) 51 (6)
    2004 832 (181) 108 (8)
    2003 588 (119) 185 (21)
    2002 1032 (160) 419 (47)
    2001 469 (80) 192 (36)
    2000 282 (86) 41 (0)
    1999 9 (0) 4 (0)
    1998 28 (3) 12 (0)
    1997 21 (5) 29 (3)
    1996 74 (11) 75 (8)
    1995 45 (5) 46 (0)
    1994 152 (24) 74 (2)
    1993 180 (41) 61 (0)
    1992 138 (23) 34 (1)
    1991 104 (27) 19 (0)
    1990 145 (25) 22 (0)
    1989 305 (83) 31 (1)
    1988 310 (50) 12 (3)
    1987 22 (5) 0 (0)
    Total 7978 (1620) 1503 (142)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Until Iran starts being honest about their ambitions, especially in regards to nuclear weapons, I could give a rats ass what drone they capture. They can saber rattle all they want. Sponsoring terrorism + developing nukes = massive drone invasions.

And if they want to take military action because of a drone, then guess what? They'll lose. I'm sure they've already got a Baghdad Bob in place to spew bullshit that nobody will believe.
    Yeah I agree. A few drones supposedly flying over Iranian airspace by the U.S. v.s. Iran developing nukes. I wonder which is worse