Page 1 of 3
LastLast

This is my all feelings about new loot system what about you?

So you skip over the week you got the item? An awesome representation there...

I mostly get 28g 50s, but on rare occasions I do get a piece. Faster than getting LFR gear from DS.

I keep spending all of my coins on bosses that only drop weapons, first within the guild run, and then on lfr. Imagine what, I m still running with the 2 weapons that you can buy from klaxxi when u get exalted (not even hc dungeons care to drop a weapon). But I m not complaining, I do get extra ~90g per week.

Deleted
    I won 0 drops in DS LFR on my hunter from 83kills.
    I won 2 drops in DS LFR on my priest from 68kills.
    I won 1 drop in DS LFR on my dk from 8kills.

I still have that bad luck now in MOP LFR but it doesn't bother me anymore. Now I run LFR for the big amount of VP and the pleasurable people I meet (hahaha just kidding on that last one). I don't feel like I didn't progress from getting no drops.
    With coins I also adapted to just get some extra gold from them and if it is loot, it's extra win.

If you raid for seeing gear, you'll end up being disappointed anyway. Has been like that since vanilla.
    Lower your expectations and you'll never be disappointed, that's how unlucky people survive the RNG in WoW for all those years.

Quote Originally Posted by EGRO View Post
    Another excellent thread about loot and RNG.

Now that's refreshing.

Deleted
    I find it rather funny that some people still don't understand what RNG means.

A rage comic? Are you 14?

Deleted
    I don't mind the LFR Item loot, but I have been stuck on 9 sigils of wisdom for two weeks now (my guild is only 2/6 HoF) and it ticks me off to see everyone get those but me. I have like 30 of the other sigils aswell...

Deleted
    I think you should practice your drawing skills instead of running LFR. It looks atrocious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave this place, and never return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by StijnDP View Post
    Now I run LFR for the big amount of VP
    Last time I checked, running the LFR in cata (almost) VP capped you. Now you don't get even half of VP cap from running three times as much content (and since it's divided into 5 raids you also spend additional 1-1.5 hour waiting in queue unless you are healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm content with the LFR loot system.
    You just have bad luck and you think that LFR DS with all those people needing for themselfs, others or for trading would've given you more loot, is downright silly.

I like the system really, eventho I've been unlucky on my alt too (and only a few pieces on my main, but enough for now ). Heck, yesterday no drop in MSV LFR on the DK, just means I'm more likely to get a HoF / ToES piece sooner.

I would be mad too but i never actually needed any of the gear in the first place which is quite lucky...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Last time I checked, running the LFR in cata (almost) VP capped you. Now you don't get even half of VP cap from running three times as much content (and since it's divided into 5 raids you also spend additional 1-1.5 hour waiting in queue unless you are healer.
    In cata I capped VP just running the dungeons quickly. Now that's not an option anymore and scenario+LFR queue is just a quick means.
    But I'm sure I'll eventually get sick enough of the raids to stop lfr in mop too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Another excellent thread about loot and RNG.

Now that's refreshing.
    This comment is much more new and refreshing than the thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakcheef View Post
    I don't mind the LFR Item loot, but I have been stuck on 9 sigils of wisdom for two weeks now (my guild is only 2/6 HoF) and it ticks me off to see everyone get those but me. I have like 30 of the other sigils aswell...
    Are you looting boss on normal ? If you see someone get it, that means whole raid got it.
    I thought it was like lfr, you just got one, missed 3-4 sigils lol

Deleted
    I like the new system. It's good that you no longer have to compete with other people. It works.

I just wish it worked for me. Really getting bored of running LFR and dpsing my tits off and contributing a lot to the raid, then receiving 28g in return.
    I do think they need to change the system in some way to actually reward people for doing good. Because people do better with incentives. It would make the LFR experience that little bit nicer knowing that people were specifically learning encounters and dodging things (even if it is unnecessary to do so in LFR), because in the end they know they might get something extra because of it.

Only loot I get from LFR is pieces I already have on heroic

Deleted
    Got 5 pieces from MV, 0 from HoF.

Last few days:
    6 HoF bosses + 3 extra rolls = only gold
    3 MV bosses + 2 extra rolls = only gold
    Sha of Anger = just gold (and boots ofc)!

1st time in MV I got 3 loots!

RNG is displeased with me - still rocking a 442 head with no slots...
    Last edited by mmoc64fa8c7857; 2012-12-06 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smurftech View Post
    Got 5 pieces from MV, 0 from HoF.

Last few days:
    6 HoF bosses + 3 extra rolls = only gold
    3 MV bosses + 2 extra rolls = only gold
    Sha of Anger = just gold (and boots ofc)!

1st time in MV I got 3 loots!

RNG is displeased with me - still rocking a 442 head with no slots...
    I really want the trinket from Elegon LFR or HC... either would be nice.
    So if I could get 9 friends to go with me and ninjaloot it if it dropped, then that would be amazing. But unfortunately, that is not how the system works anymore.. I am stuck with simply waiting for the HC one, since the chance of me getting it in LFR is 1:10000. The chance to get the mount from Blingtron is alot higher, than for me to get the trinket from LFR Elegon. Good system, I gotta say. Wot?